Hi,

I am looking for a property(3BHK) in Gurgaon to buy in the budget of 50-60L for my end use to be livable after 3 years or so. . After browsing through the properties , I evaluated that the budget is less to buy a decent size property in inner Gurgaon . So , I have to go out for Dwarka XPay (Sec100,103 etc) , Sec-37D or Sector8x or Sector9x and thats where I am totally confused.

I have browsed through the reviews of these sectors and following are my findings :

1) 37D - The approachable road is not good and dont know whether Sector-37D would be developed in 3 years down the line.

2) Dwarka XPay Sectors (Sector101,103 etc) - It would depend on the Dwarks Xpay to get developed . So , still not sure 3 years down the line

3) Sector8x and 9x - Everything is good there - the connectivity , the reputed buiders but the toll sits in between and not sure when it would be moved . If not all the projects would be impacted I think as most of the people buying there comes for a job in Gurgaon daily.

Please help me out.

I am sorry if it has been asked before in this forum as I could not find out much.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Arun,

Please take a look at Uppal Canary residency (now known as Monsoon breeze). If you increase your budget a bit and neogotiate with resellers, you may get a decent 3 BHK unit, due to be ready by Q1 2012.

P.S. I have a unit in UCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for that but again its after Toll right.

I am currently zero-in on the location and after that only I would zero-in the property.
    CommentQuote
  • Best options on Dwarka expressway

Originally Posted by arun_goyel
    Hi,

I am looking for a property(3BHK) in Gurgaon to buy in the budget of 50-60L for my end use to be livable after 3 years or so. . After browsing through the properties , I evaluated that the budget is less to buy a decent size property in inner Gurgaon . So , I have to go out for Dwarka XPay (Sec100,103 etc) , Sec-37D or Sector8x or Sector9x and thats where I am totally confused.

I have browsed through the reviews of these sectors and following are my findings :

1) 37D - The approachable road is not good and dont know whether Sector-37D would be developed in 3 years down the line.

2) Dwarka XPay Sectors (Sector101,103 etc) - It would depend on the Dwarks Xpay to get developed . So , still not sure 3 years down the line

3) Sector8x and 9x - Everything is good there - the connectivity , the reputed buiders but the toll sits in between and not sure when it would be moved . If not all the projects would be impacted I think as most of the people buying there comes for a job in Gurgaon daily.

Please help me out.

I am sorry if it has been asked before in this forum as I could not find out much.

Hi Arun
    Greetings

Pls check this.. might help
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116424#post116424

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Inclination towards Sec37D

Thanks BleassU . After reading your comments I am getting more inclined towards Sec37D though I have to go myself this weekend and check the location . When you say across the road there is already inhabitant sector 9 and 10 its how far from sec37 D

And also , people says that Reliance SEZ is cmng next to sec37-D how true is that ? I mean is it proposed or the work has been started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arun_goyel
    Thanks BleassU . After reading your comments I am getting more inclined towards Sec37D though I have to go myself this weekend and check the location . When you say across the road there is already inhabitant sector 9 and 10 its how far from sec37 D

And also , people says that Reliance SEZ is cmng next to sec37-D how true is that ? I mean is it proposed or the work has been started.

Please post your findings after weekend visit. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • was at the 8/9x sites yday...

the 75 mtr road to bestech ananda is taking shape.. the vatika/mapsko projects are just across the road.

once the sec rd frm this connects vipul 81 and beyond the NTH of sec 86 will be a stones through away.

the work on the sec rd from vatika towards orris has also started... atleast a outline is visible of things to come

while on maps and paper the sec demarcation looks substantial on ground zero the distances are hardly a few kms/10- 15 min away.

the const is now quite visible in mapsko, vipul, orris, antriksh and NTH.

So i guess the focus in coming times will shift from location to builder and price atleast for projects in 8X sectors.

will visit 9X and 10X sectors ( also 37) some time later...

Originally Posted by NewKidInTown
    Please post your findings after weekend visit. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Status of RSEZ still not clear

Hi,

Recently I read a news about RTI reply for status of Reliance SEZ, what I remember from previous status of RSEZ that land patches near the vicinity of Gurgaon was yet to acquired, but the present status is still not clear to me.

Following news also depict the same situation but it is not clear about which location of Gurgaon need to acquired by RSEZ. So again it is uncertain, Is it the Land near 37D/8x or some other part of Gurgaon/Jhajjar.

RTI reply exposes govt claims
    5 years on, Reliance yet to set up SEZ in Gurgaon
    Sunit Dhawan/TNS
    Gurgaon, July 24
    The state government’s tall claims about Reliance-Haryana SEZ generating revenue of thousands of crores of rupees and creating lakhs of job opportunities have proved to be hollow with the SEZ project not taking off even five years after its inception.
    Replying to an RTI application, the Department of Industries and Commerce of the Haryana Government has said that between 2004 and 2010, the state authorities had acquired land measuring 1,484 acres, 4 kanals and 19 marlas in the revenue estates of Khandsa, Narsingpur, Mohammedpur Jharsa, Garoli Khurd and Harsaru villages in the district for developing a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) by the HSIIDC.
    However, of this, land measuring 1,383.68 acres was transferred to Reliance-Haryana SEZ Limited, a joint venture company of HSIIDC and Reliance Venture Limited (100 per cent owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited).
    While no SEZ has been developed on the land even after the lapse of five years, the cost of the land in question has multiplied during the period.
    “Thus, the Haryana Government’s move has served no other purpose than acquiring land from farmers and other original owners at low rates and handing it over to big companies like Reliance, which have benefited a great deal due to price escalation without having to put in any efforts,” asserted noted RTI activist Subhash, who is also the state convener of Haryana Suchana Adhikar Manch and on whose RTI application the information has been furnished.
    Subhash further pointed out that according to the RTI reply, nearly 1,484 acres of land had been acquired for the Reliance-Haryana SEZ, while about 1,383 acres were finally given for the project. “Hence, where the remaining 101 acres of land (the present market value of which is about Rs 500 crore) went is also not clear from the RTI reply. Even if it was neutralised/released by the state government after acquisition, it also makes the whole deal questionable,” he maintained.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Haryana

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit so much for the comprehensive information. Appreciated

Kindly post your observation after visiting 9x/10x sectors later. I am more intersted to know about sector road development for 9x sectors since invested there.

However keeping a close watch on 10x as well, who knows when a good opportunity knocks your doors :D

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • It is learnt that a petition has just been filed by farmers against Landmark builders' project in Gurgaon. First farmers' ire against Gr. Noida authority and now they are upping their ante against Gurgaon builders. Where is the realty sector heading to?

Yesterday's hike in repo/reverse repo rate by RBI resulting in imminent higher home loan rates and increasing farmers agitation has dampened my spirits to book an apartment in Gurgaon.

I am rather awaiting for things to become clearer.
    CommentQuote
  • But what about the toll

Even if I agree that the 8x is developing faster but what about the toll road . Who is gonna cross the toll everytime you have to come to inner Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Shifting of Kherki Daula Toll

Last relevant article that i came across was following:

Gurgaon MP Rao Inderjeet urges Union Government to shift Kherki Daula Toll Plaza

Gurgaon, April 03 : The Member Parliament from Gurgaon and Chairman of Parliamentary Standing Committee on IT Rao Inderjeet Singh today hinted at shifting of Kherki Daula Toll plaza as it lies within 15 kilometer area of the Gurgaon-Delhi border Toll Barrier. Rao Inderjeet Singh was addressing a press conference at local congress bhawan today. He said that as per norms, two toll barriers could not be there in 15 kilometer area. Earlier, this toll plaza was at Bilaspur which was shifted to Kherki Duala but later on the Delhi border toll plaza was set up by the NHAI. He said that he was in touch with the Union minister CP Joshi regarding shifting of Kherki Duala toll plaza and hoped that soon a decision to shift this toll might come.

Remaining Article:

Gurgaon MP Rao Inderjeet urges Union Government to shift Kherki Daula Toll Plaza | India Border News
    CommentQuote
  • Any new project in 8x and 9x sectors

HI,

Are any new projects coming up in 8x and 9x sectors or I have to by only on resale ? I Can wait 1-2 months time to get a property on pre launch phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Since this thread focuses on new sectors following information might be useful.

As per Proposed Master Plan, 2025

Hospitals in Sectors 58, 62, 67, 70, 77, 82, 93, 84, 81, 83, 109, 115, 104 and 99

1 Trauma Centre in Sec-80

12 Colleges in Sectors 61, 62, 64, 75, 77, 87, 91, 89, 111, 103, 105, 102

11 Police Stations in Sectors 59, 65, 73, 78, 95, 89, 81A, 110A, 108, 104, 102

3 Fire Stations in Sectors 61, 78, 103

3 Stadiums in Sectors 64, 115, 72 A

1 Cremation ground in Sector 72
    CommentQuote
  • 3x or 8x

Hi
    Greetings

37d is strategically located with a lot of approach roads from GGN, Jhajhar, NH8, Pataudi...therefore rewari etc.. problem is price of ramprastha and policy of no resale is a big dampner
    Also check 37c, you can actually see flats and constuction of existing sectors across the road with naked eye. Already connected to NH8 and road was being extended and sewerage work was in progress when last visited.. Dway 10x sectors will see something like this starting in minimum 5 years
    Any person working in industrial area will grab good appartments with good safe housing for rent.

Regading 8x, 88 as a commercial sector once developed will give look feel as if you are in galleria market..(minimum 7 years from today:))

Do write or PM your views
    CommentQuote
  • Friends

I think we are being extremely critical here.
    Do you really think 3-4 years down the line (when this area is expected to be fairly developed), toll will not be moved to another place.

Especially since 8x/9x area is full of key players inlcuding DLF, is it really possible. :bab (38):

Rgds..

Even if I agree that the 8x is developing faster but what about the toll road . Who is gonna cross the toll everytime you have to come to inner Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote