Hi,

I am looking for a property(3BHK) in Gurgaon to buy in the budget of 50-60L for my end use to be livable after 3 years or so. . After browsing through the properties , I evaluated that the budget is less to buy a decent size property in inner Gurgaon . So , I have to go out for Dwarka XPay (Sec100,103 etc) , Sec-37D or Sector8x or Sector9x and thats where I am totally confused.

I have browsed through the reviews of these sectors and following are my findings :

1) 37D - The approachable road is not good and dont know whether Sector-37D would be developed in 3 years down the line.

2) Dwarka XPay Sectors (Sector101,103 etc) - It would depend on the Dwarks Xpay to get developed . So , still not sure 3 years down the line

3) Sector8x and 9x - Everything is good there - the connectivity , the reputed buiders but the toll sits in between and not sure when it would be moved . If not all the projects would be impacted I think as most of the people buying there comes for a job in Gurgaon daily.

Please help me out.

I am sorry if it has been asked before in this forum as I could not find out much.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.