Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Visit the link below to check the location.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has the details & the exact pricing of the project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Got the message of 3100 /sqft with 100 rs inaugural discount
    CommentQuote
  • Their project Spire edge is getting completed. They have done it on schedule with timely assured returns.
    Originally Posted by gargak
    Got the message of 3100 /sqft with 100 rs inaugural discount
    CommentQuote
  • Information!

Is there any information source or website where we can check the projects completed by Spire? I do not think builder is capable of handling multiprojects in single time.. They continue to launch and market new projects wherever hardly any construction started in the previous projects,,

Spire south
    Spire Green
    Spire central and

Now, Spire Wood,

Asia na ho ki bulider sabke hard earned money leke champat ho jaye.

BlessU: Pumpkin to bhej he do ab bahut ho gaya...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by richhaah
    Is there any information source or website where we can check the projects completed by Spire? I do not think builder is capable of handling multiprojects in single time.. They continue to launch and market new projects wherever hardly any construction started in the previous projects,,

Spire south
    Spire Green
    Spire central and

Now, Spire Wood,

Asia na ho ki bulider sabke hard earned money leke champat ho jaye.

BlessU: Pumpkin to bhej he do ab bahut ho gaya...

We just hear about the launch and then no further information. Site has list of all projects but no detailed information about any project. None of the links work for the projects listed. This is when they claim to have a backing of FDI !!! Flexihome I Home#
    CommentQuote
  • u know what!!

I was surfing the Magicbricks and found that you can get the Spire/Wood/World in near to 3100 and 3200, and the agents there seems to be on this site for quite long...

here are a few links:

2-BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR - 1460 Sq-ft - MagicBricks.com - 9334583

3-BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Sector-103, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR - 1811 Sq-ft - MagicBricks.com - 9335462

Also got to know that the the IDL spire Green in sec 37, is still available at less than 2400 psft...

There is something suspicious about this builder....
    CommentQuote
  • I got Offer for 3050 - 4% dealer discount. I am looking for investment for period of 1-2 years. Can senior members advice future of this project for investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls avoid.....
    Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    I got Offer for 3050 - 4% dealer discount. I am looking for investment for period of 1-2 years. Can senior members advice future of this project for investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Pls avoid.....

amit bhai,

please elaborate why you suggest to avoid investing. around 2900/ will this not get decent returns from one year horizon?? if we compare with the existing projects on this belt the rate is around 32-3300/. I am also in double mind.
    R
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Mess

Originally Posted by rs2507
    amit bhai,

please elaborate why you suggest to avoid investing. around 2900/ will this not get decent returns from one year horizon?? if we compare with the existing projects on this belt the rate is around 32-3300/. I am also in double mind.
    R

:bab (45):One should learn some lessons from Spire due to Mess created in sector 68 project:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :bab (45):One should learn some lessons from Spire due to Mess created in sector 68 project:D

Even with so called mess in 68...the project has seen decent appreciation. People are still happily invested there.
    I have noticed over reaction at times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Even with so called mess in 68...the project has seen decent appreciation. People are still happily invested there.
    I have noticed over reaction at times

Good times doesnt stay forever. In good time everything sells. Buy that thing that you are able to sell whenever you need money.

Baaki more the risk more is the gain. If you have that ability go for it.

- Gaurav...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Good times doesnt stay forever. In good time everything sells. Buy that thing that you are able to sell whenever you need money.

Baaki more the risk more is the gain. If you have that ability go for it.

- Gaurav...

Chugh Sahab,
    What you are saying is correcet, my point is that this applies to any project. When chips were down 18 months ago, we have seen that nothing was selling. at the same time market recovered within no time.
    why are we picking Spire alone? that is the point. I am not invested in this project and am not planning either. Just trying to understand the sentiments :-)
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Chugh Sahab,
    What you are saying is correcet, my point is that this applies to any project. When chips were down 18 months ago, we have seen that nothing was selling. at the same time market recovered within no time.
    why are we picking Spire alone? that is the point. I am not invested in this project and am not planning either. Just trying to understand the sentiments :-)
    RS

Is it worth buying for end user perspective?
    CommentQuote