Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
Reply
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Dear Friends,
    Can any one please advise what is the current status on other SPIRE CENTRAL at 106 sector Gurgaon. I have paid so far 18% payment for SIZE 1359 sq ft.
    No response from CRM or Sales people.


    If you don't mind, can I know at what rate the 1359 (2bhk) was bought? Whenever I looked for smaller size (2bhk), they were never available....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    dear sir,
    i booked in the month of july & paid 30% till now.allotment has been done tower 3 9th floor 904 flat garden facing thnks


    Achal, as far as I know the demand is raised for 20% till now for 103. Then what was the hurry to pay 30%? For better choice of apartment?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Now at what rate is spire 103 apartment now? I guess 2928/- was the lowest rate? But, that may not be rate any longer considering the digging photos...
    Requesting guidance...

    This is for a friend of mine who is looking for 3 years investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgoel
    Hi All,
    Now at what rate is spire 103 apartment now? I guess 2928/- was the lowest rate? But, that may not be rate any longer considering the digging photos...
    Requesting guidance...

    This is for a friend of mine who is looking for 3 years investment...

    Last I know was 3050-3100/ Now construction started this might have moved. Still this makes an attractive buy if someone is keen on Dway.
    Nothing is available at that rate, construction has started, Bank loan is available...
    CommentQuote
  • Does this have 2 BHK's also ???


    What is the current resale pricing of 2 & 3 BHK's ? How much payment is gone ???

    Somebody known is looking to invest here, preferably an 2 BHK .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgoel
    Achal, as far as I know the demand is raised for 20% till now for 103. Then what was the hurry to pay 30%? For better choice of apartment?

    dear sir,
    i had been allotted the flat.there was a demand letter from them for next 10% that is 30% hence i paid the amount also they have given me 15% of additional discount on 3rd payment as part of flexi payment.they will handover the bba within a wk.i am keen to see what they are giving as date of possession.i will share you all.thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Does this have 2 BHK's also ???


    What is the current resale pricing of 2 & 3 BHK's ? How much payment is gone ???

    Somebody known is looking to invest here, preferably an 2 BHK .

    dear sir,
    i am keen always to read your comments on various threads.as i told you that i have two units both in this & in imperia.but i have to sell one of them.seeing your view on e way i can see bright future for imperia rather 103.so i can sell my allotted unit which is 1811 sq ft 3 bhk on tower 3 904 with only one plc of 75 as garden facing.i booked @2985 & will sell @3300-3250 psf.if any one interested pls mail me dr_achal@yahoo.com
    CommentQuote
  • Today I came to know about Era Upcoming Project, Sector-103, Dwarka ExpressWay, New Gurgaon

    Basic Sale Price is from 3500, 3600,3700, 4000 bsp.

    Then why is spire rates are commanding less rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members,

    I need a quick piece of confirmation and advice

    I have got a appt of size 1582 in tower12 (booked around 3 months back). I got a call from Spire 2 days back telling me that the construction of this tower has been moved to second phase and hence I need to move to some other tower. This is kinda shocking as there was no mention of second phase when I booked the appt and went on to book an appt in tower 12 on a PLC.

    Can someone confirm if they have also received any such call? If yes, then what should be my course of action as builder has asked me to come and discuss. There were very few 1582 sq ft units initially and considering the fact that allotment has already been done 2-3 months back, I don't think that I will have much of a choice.

    Please guide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin2k1
    Dear members,

    I need a quick piece of confirmation and advice

    I have got a appt of size 1582 in tower12 (booked around 3 months back). I got a call from Spire 2 days back telling me that the construction of this tower has been moved to second phase and hence I need to move to some other tower. This is kinda shocking as there was no mention of second phase when I booked the appt and went on to book an appt in tower 12 on a PLC.

    Can someone confirm if they have also received any such call? If yes, then what should be my course of action as builder has asked me to come and discuss. There were very few 1582 sq ft units initially and considering the fact that allotment has already been done 2-3 months back, I don't think that I will have much of a choice.

    Please guide.

    Hi Sachin, I would suggest you wite to Blessu he has dealt & sorted a lot of such unfair things ( although in the end he himself ended up recommending spire as a builder). Also another person who can help you is MR singh ..you can find his ID in spire 68 project. He has strong contacts in spire( he says he is son of retired TCP) and maybe can influence them to change there decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from Broker-
    Spire Wood, Sec 103 (Dwarka Exp. Highway)
    1500 sq ft (2 BHK+ Study), 4th to 6th floor in Resale 3400/- PSF
    3055 x 1500 = 45,82,000 Lac (approx) Basic Cost
    Premium : 3.5 Lac to 5 Lac Only
    Till date paid only 2 Lac & Next 10% is Due

    Construction Started...
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Does this have 2 BHK's also ???


    What is the current resale pricing of 2 & 3 BHK's ? How much payment is gone ???

    Somebody known is looking to invest here, preferably an 2 BHK .
    CommentQuote
  • Market Price??

    Heard today that Spire has revised the price to 3850 SFT. is this correct.. what is the realistic market price

    Originally Posted by MNairK
    Mail from Broker-
    Spire Wood, Sec 103 (Dwarka Exp. Highway)
    1500 sq ft (2 BHK+ Study), 4th to 6th floor in Resale 3400/- PSF
    3055 x 1500 = 45,82,000 Lac (approx) Basic Cost
    Premium : 3.5 Lac to 5 Lac Only
    Till date paid only 2 Lac & Next 10% is Due

    Construction Started...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin2k1
    Dear members,

    I need a quick piece of confirmation and advice

    I have got a appt of size 1582 in tower12 (booked around 3 months back). I got a call from Spire 2 days back telling me that the construction of this tower has been moved to second phase and hence I need to move to some other tower. This is kinda shocking as there was no mention of second phase when I booked the appt and went on to book an appt in tower 12 on a PLC.

    Can someone confirm if they have also received any such call? If yes, then what should be my course of action as builder has asked me to come and discuss. There were very few 1582 sq ft units initially and considering the fact that allotment has already been done 2-3 months back, I don't think that I will have much of a choice.

    Please guide.

    sorry for the late input...

    move or not move depends on 2 things
    1. will u have to pay more than original cost?
    2. are u comfortable with location of new option?

    if not then have to judge if the new offer is still attractive than other available projects...... and bargain harder.....
    CommentQuote
  • dear all,
    untill now bba has not been received so the date of possession is still not known.could any body suggest resale price for 1811 sq ft 3 bhk thnks in anticipation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    dear all,
    untill now bba has not been received so the date of possession is still not known.could any body suggest resale price for 1811 sq ft 3 bhk thnks in anticipation

    Hi, I had read in the forumn that loan approved and construction started. see the below post. And you are saying BBA not received.

    Is this same for all investor that BBA not recd till date?

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/198-magazine-realty-plus?p=116506#post116506
    CommentQuote