Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Golu Ji you should remember , THis is SPIRE not a regular developer......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    Heard today that Spire has revised the price to 3850 SFT. is this correct.. what is the realistic market price

are you sure sir, rates are 3850 BSP or all inclusive..any idea about how many units are of 2 bhk size..
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Sir app to kaphi purane investor ho es project..pls suggest is it good to invest at current rate..what is prospect seeing down to 6 months..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    are you sure sir, rates are 3850 BSP or all inclusive..any idea about how many units are of 2 bhk size..

I believe that 3,850 is BSP and not an all inclusive price. However, i am not sure whether any booking is taking place at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    I believe that 3,850 is BSP and not an all inclusive price. However, i am not sure whether any booking is taking place at this price.

yes 3850 is BSP..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    dear sir,
    i had been allotted the flat.there was a demand letter from them for next 10% that is 30% hence i paid the amount also they have given me 15% of additional discount on 3rd payment as part of flexi payment.they will handover the bba within a wk.i am keen to see what they are giving as date of possession.i will share you all.thanks

Hi dr_anchal,

Have you received the bba? Can you please tell me the date of posession offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sir, I received bba to be signed I signed it & sent it back it was mentioned that the date of possession will be 3 yr from date of signing of the bba.it may take another one month to be signed so the tentative date of possesion will be 2015 may any way it's realy grate that construction has been started & also approved by banks.main thing is that the de way for this sector is not under litigation & it is taking shape aage ka nahi bhi bane to chintel mahindra roenge Lekin apne samne to road rahega thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Someone told me that the prices have been revised to 4100. Is it really so?

Is construction on? Pls. advice....

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • dear sir,
    construction is on with tentative foundation will be ready on month of june
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear sir, I received bba to be signed I signed it & sent it back it was mentioned that the date of possession will be 3 yr from date of signing of the bba.it may take another one month to be signed so the tentative date of possesion will be 2015 may any way it's realy grate that construction has been started & also approved by banks.main thing is that the de way for this sector is not under litigation & it is taking shape aage ka nahi bhi bane to chintel mahindra roenge Lekin apne samne to road rahega thnks

Can you please tell me with which banks they have tied up for home loans? Can any other bank also loan the property even if they haven't tied up yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sir,
    They have tie up with sbi & the crm has sent me a letter from sbi that they will be funding the project.i suppose if sbi if funding the project then rest other players should also fund the project.thnks
    CommentQuote
  • SBI Funding Spirewoods 103

Hi All,

I am also a buyer in Spirewoods Sector 103 project, and got loan sactioned from SBI. I will advise other buyers as well to approach SBI for getting homeloan. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Loan approval from any of the PSU banks takes a minimum of a month for approval and with that logic it seems that you people had applied for loans when even the spire CRM did not confirm onboarding of any bank.

please post details on which all banks are onboard and funding the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ee03715
    Hi All,

I am also a buyer in Spirewoods Sector 103 project, and got loan sactioned from SBI. I will advise other buyers as well to approach SBI for getting homeloan. :)

great to know, can you explain process and which branch is giving loan on this property..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Pls post your valuable feedback for recent site visit as I am not from NRC hence very much dependent on your feedback & updates thnks also keen to know your views that I am getting an epxchange offer of spire wood 103/ vatika emilia floor 83 shall I go for that pls give suggestion thnks
    CommentQuote