Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1032 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dekhlo bhai with proof

Spire Ad (Spire Woods) in Hindustan times

Clearly mentioned - Loan available from SBI, IDBI and First Blue Home finance.:bab (59):

Nahi to log kahenge bino proof promotion ho rahi hain ;)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The interesting part is "rates revising soon". Hope that rates get revised in resale market as well.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Dekhlo bhai with proof

Spire Ad (Spire Woods) in Hindustan times

Clearly mentioned - Loan available from SBI, IDBI and First Blue Home finance.:bab (59):

Nahi to log kahenge bino proof promotion ho rahi hain ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got the loan sanctioned from any of the approved banks? Can you please tell me from which branch you got the loan sanctioned for spire woods project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    The interesting part is "rates revising soon". Hope that rates get revised in resale market as well.

2 bhk are not available with builder..resale rate should revise..
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Woods 103 yesterday and work is going on at good pace..

Spire official posted at the site told me that they are looking to complete the construction with in next 26 months and they are one month ahead in schedule as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the spire wood side on Sunday and took some photographs. The digging is done and the foundation pillars are erected.

I am not able to load the pictures here. If someone can do then I can email then the pics.

Are the apartment numbers allotted?
    CommentQuote
  • Things have started to move for Spire South 68 & Spire Woods 103.

What about Spire Central 106 (I think it will be the best in terms of price appreciation in few years due to DEx way. better than 68 & 103)

It will be good idea to invest in 106 at current levels.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgoel
    I visited the spire wood side on Sunday and took some photographs. The digging is done and the foundation pillars are erected.

I am not able to load the pictures here. If someone can do then I can email then the pics.

can you please send me the pics on my emailid droid.geek7@gmail.com ?
    CommentQuote
  • emailed the site photos to you just now.

If possible, please try loading them for others use.

thanks
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    can you please send me the pics on my emailid ?

Dear all,congratulation to all invested now I am getting brokers call for sell of flat 1811 sq ft & quoting the rate 3300 psf but I won't sell that thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgoel
    I visited the spire wood side on Sunday and took some photographs. The digging is done and the foundation pillars are erected.

Dear sir pls send the photos to my mail I'd thnks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the pics of spire woods site (sent by amit goel) :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear all,congratulation to all invested now I am getting brokers call for sell of flat 1811 sq ft & quoting the rate 3300 psf but I won't sell that thnks

Yes, you should wait more. Prices should go up soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sir thnks a lot for photo.can you locate exactly where this project is located as I had not visited the site yet as I am not from Ncr I will superimpose on google earth thnks a lot again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear sir thnks a lot for photo.can you locate exactly where this project is located as I had not visited the site yet as I am not from Ncr I will superimpose on google earth thnks a lot again

Here is the wikimapia link for spire woods site:
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote