Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitgoel
    dr_achal, from which url you gathered this understanding?

Dear sir ,pls follow some posts of thread dwarka expressway NPR as described I may be wrong another thing which is visualised is the proposed site for rashtrapati Bhawan & pm house in close vicinity can it be a second lutean area as of new Delhi if it is finalised then it will be a great boon pls also visit to wikimapia updated view thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgoel
    dr_achal, from which url you gathered this understanding?

Dear sir ,pls follow some posts of thread dwarka expressway NPR as described I may be wrong another thing which is visualised is the proposed site for rashtrapati Bhawan & pm house in close vicinity can it be a second lutean area as of new Delhi if it is finalised then it will be a great boon pls also visit to wikimapia updated view thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Between IDBI and SBI, I would go with IDBI.

-The interest rates are comparable. Especially, when they are floating.
    -Processing fees will be same (IDBI is 10K) - but, this is not the criteria for me to choose even if SBI is Rs0/- processing fees or for that matter for IDBI.
    -IDBI Service is lot better than SBI. Both in terms of pre and post loan. If service doesn't matter than this is also not the criteria. But, it is important for me.
    -The most important point in my opinion. IDBI also is providing current account with loan account where you can park your surplus money. This will draw same interest as of the prevailing HL rate. So you basically, the bank charges interest on outstanding_principal - money_in_current_account. This scheme was USP of SBI.
    -Another thing IDBI is giving that I believe only salary class people with existing HL can value. If by chance I fail to transfer the EMI amount by the time the ECS is hit on savings account, the bank considers it as default. But, with IDBI current account, even if the money is not there, the ECS will be honored. For the duration the money is not deposited in the account some interest is charged (which I dont remember but, was not much to worry abt). This is great for cases for me. There are 1 or 2 times in a year when I forget to transfer money from my sal account to another a/c where my ECS hits. So this will be a good value for me.
    -I have friends who have taken from SBI. There signatures itself were not uploaded for last 9 months (that was the last I heard from them). You can consider this as advantage that no one can forge a cheque to withdraw from your account since there are no signatures uploaded in the first place :)

These are just my views. Nothing about favoring one over another.
    CommentQuote
  • dear all,i am yet to receive my bba.has anyone received bba till now if yes then pls update the date for possession thnks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • I believe that new rate is 4300/-. but it is difficult to get resale price of even 3300/- in market with very small secondary market for Spire Woods. Units of 2124 SFT and above have the worst market price..

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    any idea about new rates and new units if they have released with new rates..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    I believe that new rate is 4300/-. but it is difficult to get resale price of even 3300/- in market with very small secondary market for Spire Woods. Units of 2124 SFT and above have the worst market price..

what about 1460 sqft units.
    CommentQuote
  • All beacuse of excellant execution of projects of Spire so far...Central/68 etc
    Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    I believe that new rate is 4300/-. but it is difficult to get resale price of even 3300/- in market with very small secondary market for Spire Woods. Units of 2124 SFT and above have the worst market price..
    CommentQuote
  • It should be in the same price range.. There are very few dealers willing to deal in Spire Woods.. Even if i call dealers as a buyer, they have invariably advised me to stay away from this project and invest elsewhere..

On a side note, Spire has created a lousy website with little relevant information about the project.. Bragging about 'flexi' concept on a full page ad also has not helped Spire in creating any market buzz..

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    what about 1460 sqft units.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard from one off borker that Spire is offering sub-vention scheme. Pay 30 % now and rest at time of possession, although rate is 4500... not sure if this is true.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news! I got a call from a broker..He quoted me a price of 3700 psf for buying a 1460 sq ft unit..(The broker was in impression that I m yet to buy a flat, but I already have :) )..I think the resale prices are moving up
    CommentQuote
  • Flexihome option in future will create problem in terms of reselling because, every individual flat in the project could be different. The buyer will not be able to make out from just visiting one apartment. Buyer will have to actually see the layout of every apartment that they choose from in resale. Even from renting out purposes the issue is same.

However, flexihome is a nice option for enduser to make the layout as close to their liking as possible under given constraint. It will also be brain simulating activity for enduser when this activity start :)
    CommentQuote
  • Batra Ji.. please call him again and tell that you want to sell your flat.. You will get to know the real rate.. If he has a buyer at 3700. please let the forum know... :-)

Originally Posted by batra123
    Good news! I got a call from a broker..He quoted me a price of 3700 psf for buying a 1460 sq ft unit..(The broker was in impression that I m yet to buy a flat, but I already have :) )..I think the resale prices are moving up
    CommentQuote
  • latest Ad in HT

Spire has advertised a rate of 4500/- SFT (revising shortly) in today's HT.

:bab (59):
    Not sure what the reality is.. but i am amused..
    CommentQuote
  • We should see the resale prices moving up now :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    It should be in the same price range.. There are very few dealers willing to deal in Spire Woods.. Even if i call dealers as a buyer, they have invariably advised me to stay away from this project and invest elsewhere..

On a side note, Spire has created a lousy website with little relevant information about the project.. Bragging about 'flexi' concept on a full page ad also has not helped Spire in creating any market buzz..

Well, my take on the website is lil different from that of yours. I think there is enough relevant info as compared to the websites of other builders. Moreover, I liked the flexiplan tool provided on their website using which you can create the home acc to your own choice. Try the following link:
    Flexihome I Mainstream Green
    CommentQuote