Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I got one NO EMI till 3 Years for this project which is arnd 67 lakh for 2 BHK (1460). Is the price reasonable?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • what's the resale rate going in spire woods for 1460 Sq Ft. Dealer in Noida is quoting me 3750. Is it a good price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanarora536
    what's the resale rate going in spire woods for 1460 Sq Ft. Dealer in Noida is quoting me 3750. Is it a good price

Try to bargain with the dealer..you should get a discount of 50-100. The current price in the fresh booking is 4500 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by man4ish
    I got one NO EMI till 3 Years for this project which is arnd 67 lakh for 2 BHK (1460). Is the price reasonable?

Regards

what is yr booking BSP in this plan..did you try in resale..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahul1976
    Hi, i have a 1460 unit, please get in touch

can you share demand and booking rate..is alllocation done..Hi, i have a 1460 unit, please get in touch

can you share demand and booking rate..is alllocation done..
    CommentQuote
  • market price

Any idea about the current resale price for a 2124 SFT unit in Spire Woods.. the prices quoted in sites like 99acres does not appear to be correct..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit4india
    Please provide psf asking I'm willing to by 1460 unit today.

4500..3rd floor unit..
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth?
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely, the project is really going on very well, touchwood! i visited the site recently & construction is going at good pace, the 75 mtr road stretch in front is ready, actually drove on it. Location wise it is much better than indiabulls centrum park, lets hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visited the construction site?? Any latest pics for the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravisharma
    Spire Launches new project spire woods in sector -103 on Dwarka Expressway and near by metro, Sizes 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Got this mail from all check deals today

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks

Hello Ravi Sharma,
    Thnx for interest in Sprire Woods Project. I am writing you the details of this project.

Spire Woods Project Sector 103 Gurgaon By Spire World

Spire Woods residential project offers you the prominent lifestyle and elegant living with the sequence or premium apartments that it adores. Being located at the strategic location of Sector 103, Gurgaon, Spire woods ensures best connectivity and accessibility from the major locations of the city and Delhi/NCR. The project offers you the choice of 2 and 3 BHK apartments that are a perfect reflection of style and grace. The apartments are available in the tentative rates of Rs 4500 - 4800/ s. ft. Furthermore, the whole project boosts of hosting some of the finest amenities that will make your lifestyle, a never ending bash. With amenities like swimming pool, gym, sports club, jogging tracks and much more, the Spire Woods is a hot selling cake in the real estate market. Another added advantage of the project, approved by DHFL is that you need not to pay EMI by 36 months.

Price of the apartments:-
    Type-------------Size(SQFT)-----PricePSQFT(Rs)------------Amount(Rs)--------Booking
    2 BHK-------------1460----------------4800-----------------------7008000--------------10%
    2 BHK-------------1500 to 1582-----4500-----------------------6750000--------------10%
    3 BHK-------------1789 to 2791-----4500-----------------------8050500--------------10%
    3 BHK+Serv-----3084 to 3855------4500----------------------13878000-------------10%

Amenities:-
    Extensively landscaped garden
    Jogging track
    Store/Utility
    Utility balcony
    Spacious sit-out terrace
    Drawing & dining
    DTH connectivity
    WI-FI connectivity
    Home theatre

Highlights:-
    36 Month No EMI (approved by DHFL)
    Possession by 2014
    Available Size 1460 sq ft to 3855 sqft
    Choice of 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartment
    Located at Sector 103 Gurgaon
    Price starts from Rs. 67,50,000 onwards
    CommentQuote
  • This is the only spire project which is doing really well!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    This is the only spire project which is doing really well!!

Not taking any sides...

But I believe its only project which is Purely Spire..rest all are JV
    CommentQuote
  • THis is also a JV with An Buildwell!!!

I still think Spire suffered because of lazy partners and limited knowledge of how things move in reality market in terms of approvals etc...

Things are fine with Spire south also, though a but slow...All approvals are in place + BBA is done + SBI is funding it...

Not taking sides - just stating facts
    CommentQuote
  • I will be visiting the site next week... Will post construction photos.
    CommentQuote