Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @arunpundir2010, not sure yet how to PM on this forum. Maybe you can PM me what yr expectation is, and i can mail u back then?
    CommentQuote
  • Have 2208 s.ft unit for resale. PM me yr offer
    CommentQuote
  • i guess you profile is not accepting the PM/Private message ....you can send me the PM ....just click on my name and then you may see the option or you can go to the Quick Link->Private Message->TypeIn my name and send me a message.....
    CommentQuote
  • whts the price of spire wood 1500 sqft unit ..Any idea !
    CommentQuote
  • i am planning to sell it ...
    CommentQuote
  • The demand has been raised till ~40% (the 4th demand)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    plan is attached..

Thanks!
    So, the pics I have take from T1 side...I was facing T1 while clicking pic....
    CommentQuote
  • New to forum, can't figure how to enable sending/ getting PMs. Help!!
    CommentQuote
  • Please enable Private messaging services in user control panel . U need to have a count of 10 posts & above for this service to become active .

Originally Posted by Time Pass
    New to forum, can't figure how to enable sending/ getting PMs. Help!!
    CommentQuote
  • anybody received demand for 4th installment?
    CommentQuote
  • @Time Pass , you have to go to the Quick Link->User Control Panel->Edit Options and then under - Private Messaging you need to make sure that you have 'Enable Private Messaging' checkbox as checked .......

Hope this will help ....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys, will try to see if it works.
    CommentQuote
  • Ooops... This is embarassing.... Can't see any 'PM' option in Edit Options in use control panel... And now i also hv made more than 10 posts... I guess i'll have to be an open book!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I have recently bought on SW103, thru fresh bookings..., new member to this amazingly informative community
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajainashish
    Hi all, I have recently bought on SW103, thru fresh bookings..., new member to this amazingly informative community

At what price you bought .. would be helpful for the community.

Thanks
    CommentQuote