Sort by :
Filter by :
- @arunpundir2010, not sure yet how to PM on this forum. Maybe you can PM me what yr expectation is, and i can mail u back then?CommentQuote0Flag
- Have 2208 s.ft unit for resale. PM me yr offerCommentQuote0Flag
- i guess you profile is not accepting the PM/Private message ....you can send me the PM ....just click on my name and then you may see the option or you can go to the Quick Link->Private Message->TypeIn my name and send me a message.....CommentQuote0Flag
- whts the price of spire wood 1500 sqft unit ..Any idea !CommentQuote0Flag
- i am planning to sell it ...CommentQuote0Flag
- The demand has been raised till ~40% (the 4th demand)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ankitmittal14plan is attached..
So, the pics I have take from T1 side...I was facing T1 while clicking pic....CommentQuote0Flag
- New to forum, can't figure how to enable sending/ getting PMs. Help!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Please enable Private messaging services in user control panel . U need to have a count of 10 posts & above for this service to become active .Originally Posted by Time PassNew to forum, can't figure how to enable sending/ getting PMs. Help!!CommentQuote0Flag
- anybody received demand for 4th installment?CommentQuote0Flag
- @Time Pass , you have to go to the Quick Link->User Control Panel->Edit Options and then under - Private Messaging you need to make sure that you have 'Enable Private Messaging' checkbox as checked .......
Hope this will help ....CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks guys, will try to see if it works.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ooops... This is embarassing.... Can't see any 'PM' option in Edit Options in use control panel... And now i also hv made more than 10 posts... I guess i'll have to be an open book!CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all, I have recently bought on SW103, thru fresh bookings..., new member to this amazingly informative communityCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cajainashishHi all, I have recently bought on SW103, thru fresh bookings..., new member to this amazingly informative community
At what price you bought .. would be helpful for the community.