Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by easysameer
    Is it worth buying for end user perspective?

They have made the deal look interesting after the reduction in prices. Now it is on offer 3050/ less 5-6% broker discount. The same discount was offered by the company directly also for a day...as I am told. On top of this there will be some flexi timely payment discount. So from Investment point of view this was not looking that bad.
    For end user, the area in general will take a lot of time to come up, so it will depend how soon you would like to start living. If in hurry, forget it.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • As per Payment Plan..

30 % payment in 120 days..without any construction.

It looks risky ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,

This is common with all buiders now a days to collect 30% of payment within 90 days from booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Woods

Spire woods is already launched. basic sale price is Rs 3150/sqft and Rs 100 discount for first 100 bookings. it is located in Sec-103 next to India Bulls Centrum Park. Good for short term investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    They have made the deal look interesting after the reduction in prices. Now it is on offer 3050/ less 5-6% broker discount. The same discount was offered by the company directly also for a day...as I am told. On top of this there will be some flexi timely payment discount. So from Investment point of view this was not looking that bad.
    For end user, the area in general will take a lot of time to come up, so it will depend how soon you would like to start living. If in hurry, forget it.
    RS

3-4 yrs from now,will it be livable ? even builder will take this much time to build it.
    with so many projects coming up in sector d-eway,i hope the area will develop soon.Also i think 103 will be far better than 85-86.
    Pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Just now my borker told me that project is all sold out and few pending units available in 2200 sqft. is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • The first 100 units have been sold out. The builder has increased the rate to 3150 psft. You can get a unit at 3150 if you still want in.

Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    Just now my borker told me that project is all sold out and few pending units available in 2200 sqft. is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Per broker, all 350 available units are sold out and noone is available even at 3150. Nexus of builder and brokers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    Per broker, all 350 available units are sold out and noone is available even at 3150. Nexus of builder and brokers!

Everything is available...Rahul05 is right that it is available 3150/ and broker discount of 6% will also be available.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please PM me broker detail and number
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    Can you please PM me broker detail and number

Best thing is directly contact Jasola office and make your booking.
    CommentQuote
  • I would agree with rs. Many of the issues that happened in sector 68 were cos of the agents in between. Spire Management does not work well with agents; better to go direct.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    CommentQuote
  • Booking in Spire woods 103

Originally Posted by rs2507

Hi

I visited Co.'s Jasola Office today Morning.

There was a big lineup of brokers. Co. managment was fair and they were issuing tokens on first come and first serve basis for submitting the booking application forms.

I am an enduser looking for a flat in new gurgaon area. I was not vey much encouraged by the 1460 floor plan. It is actually a 2BHK with a very small study. The bedrooms are also small generally 10.5 x 10.5 ft size.

More of the investor and broker hype. The Co. rep also said that maybe I was the only prospective enduser present.

The Co. was offering me 3% discount on 3150/- or 4% discount on 3250/- (the next phase confirmed booking) on direct booking.

Since the floor plan of 1460 sqft did not suit me, I did not take call....

bfn....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushkarss
    Hi

I visited Co.'s Jasola Office today Morning.

There was a big lineup of brokers. Co. managment was fair and they were issuing tokens on first come and first serve basis for submitting the booking application forms.

I am an enduser looking for a flat in new gurgaon area. I was not vey much encouraged by the 1460 floor plan. It is actually a 2BHK with a very small study. The bedrooms are also small generally 10.5 x 10.5 ft size.

More of the investor and broker hype. The Co. rep also said that maybe I was the only prospective enduser present.

The Co. was offering me 3% discount on 3150/- or 4% discount on 3250/- (the next phase confirmed booking) on direct booking.

Since the floor plan of 1460 sqft did not suit me, I did not take call....

bfn....

Wise decision considering it was for personal use. I think that area will take time to come up. once developed as plans should fetch decent returns. So if investing it will be ok, but for self use in 3-4 years... i am not sure.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Any body Plz. confirm if the following is the floor plan for Spire Woods 1460sq ft unit.

http://www.allcheckdeals.com/projects/millennium_spire_ltd/spire_woods_/maps/spirewoods_1460_fp.jpg

If it is the one.. The carpet area is very small & is almost close to carpet area of 1290 sq ft. unit lanuched for Spire central.

Project Plans--Spire Central Sector 106 Gurgaon: Marketed by Rai Realtors -- Spire Central, Spire Central Gurgaon, Spire Central Flexi-Homes on Dwarka Expressway

I think doesn't seem to be good from end user persepective since the carpet area is quite small than expected.

:bab (45):
    CommentQuote