Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2208 s.ft available in in resale @3600
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Time Pass
    2208 s.ft available in in resale @3600

any idea about 1460..not market rate, actual rate on which deals are executing..
    CommentQuote
  • @ankitmittal14 - i know co. rate is 4800 for smaller units, with 10 lacs with application. Market resale is being quoted at 4000 by brokers if u want to buy and 3850 if u r selling, as one of my freinds just found out for a unit he wanted to sell
    CommentQuote
    @ankitmittal14 - i know co. rate is 4800 for smaller units, with 10 lacs with application. Market resale is being quoted at 4000 by brokers if u want to buy and 3850 if u r selling, as one of my freinds just found out for a unit he wanted to sell

There might have been some difference in the logged in rates of units being sold & bought, due to which this difference showed up....these differences are not easy to figure out till one gets into the deal....brokers are a pretty smart lot.
    Last month I bought my unit in Spire Woods & at the time of sale I didn't get to meet the buyer...broker got the required docs signed by seller & on its basis transfer was done...people in the middle must have made a killing but one can't know for sure about the exact amount..
    In two of the other resale deals about which i'm aware of (friends bought it), one in Sidhartha Estela & other in Spire south....Rs 175 & Rs 50 were made by the brokers as there was a long chain in between & the buyers got to know after the deal went through....

I was aware that the brokers were definitely taking a cut in between but it was like take it or leave it+the 1% commission....at that time for me it was that if i have to buy i have to go through these guys only (don't have a choice) so it was left to buying from person who is offering the best rate in market....or u can say in the chain of brokers if u get through to the person who is at the beginning of the chain rather than at the bottom...
    CommentQuote
    @ankitmittal14 - i know co. rate is 4800 for smaller units, with 10 lacs with application. Market resale is being quoted at 4000 by brokers if u want to buy and 3850 if u r selling, as one of my freinds just found out for a unit he wanted to sell

did your frd finally manage to sell or still looking for buyers..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all today I got the demand letter for the forth installment but yet to receive the signed bba from spire management I want to know how many of you have managed to pay this fourth installment actually I haven't opted for bank loan till yet but I have to opt for bank disbursement for this installment even if I get bba tomorrow it will take approx one month time till disbursement & last date is 27 th July pls suggest how to manage this also keen to know the date for possesion mentioned in bba.reply is highly appreciated thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear all today I got the demand letter for the forth installment but yet to receive the signed bba from spire management I want to know how many of you have managed to pay this fourth installment actually I haven't opted for bank loan till yet but I have to opt for bank disbursement for this installment even if I get bba tomorrow it will take approx one month time till disbursement & last date is 27 th July pls suggest how to manage this also keen to know the date for possesion mentioned in bba.reply is highly appreciated thnks

I got the signed BBA few days back..The date of execution mentioned is 6 July, 2012. and the posession if after 3 years + 6 months grace period.
    You may directly talk to the spire management for the bba. I have applied for loan from SBI... According to them, it generally takes 15-20 days for sanctioning the loan for the approved projects and disbursement can be done within one day after sanctioning. Loan approval process should be faster if you apply from the branch that is mentioned in their approval letter.
    CommentQuote
  • after signing the BBA within how many days, 4th installment letter will be recieved? Say i am going to purchase in resale and if do the payment by 31st july (30%) then within how many days i can expect the 4th installment? As i have also not applied for the loan till now ..as was expecting that it will take place somewhere in september or so ....kindly advise
    CommentQuote
  • dear all,as per my talk with mr jatin my signed bba is in their office they are not sending through courier i yet to apply for home loan pls give me idea about resale rate for 1811 flat mine is at 9th floor green facing tower 3 thnks in anticipation
    CommentQuote
  • dr_anchal,
    Do you have any idea if they are sending the demand letter tower wise or they have sent the demand letter for all the towers?
    CommentQuote
  • is it the forum of investors only or do we have some genunie end users also on this?
    CommentQuote
  • no it basically depends on projects. A few projects have more of end user than investor. Many of us are investors
    CommentQuote
    Dear all today I got the demand letter for the forth installment but yet to receive the signed bba from spire management I want to know how many of you have managed to pay this fourth installment actually I haven't opted for bank loan till yet but I have to opt for bank disbursement for this installment even if I get bba tomorrow it will take approx one month time till disbursement & last date is 27 th July pls suggest how to manage this also keen to know the date for possesion mentioned in bba.reply is highly appreciated thnks

tower 3 4th installment..i believe it should be const linked..Did they send you const update along with demand note.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    tower 3 4th installment..i believe it should be const linked..Did they send you const update along with demand note.

dear sir, i have rcvd only demand note & no construction update.pls enlighten me that if the builder is giving any archi. certificate along with demand letter as it is my first property in ggn in mumbai all the builders are giving archi certificate along with photograph of the site i dont aware of the situation of ggn.thnks
    CommentQuote
    dear sir, i have rcvd only demand note & no construction update.pls enlighten me that if the builder is giving any archi. certificate along with demand letter as it is my first property in ggn in mumbai all the builders are giving archi certificate along with photograph of the site i dont aware of the situation of ggn.thnks

i too is not aware, was checking with you..is it your foundation/ raft level demand..did anyone else from any tower also receive same..
    CommentQuote