Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is mine 4 th installment that is at plinth level I think tomorrow I will ask to my crm people mr jatin for visual update like photo of the site else archi certificate I suppose banks will also require for archi certificate before disbursement let see how they will reply as I am staying away from ggn so not able to go to office personally to collect bba.thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    did your frd finally manage to sell or still looking for buyers..

was traveling so cdn't follow up. Unit is still available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunpundir2010
    after signing the BBA within how many days, 4th installment letter will be recieved? Say i am going to purchase in resale and if do the payment by 31st july (30%) then within how many days i can expect the 4th installment? As i have also not applied for the loan till now ..as was expecting that it will take place somewhere in september or so ....kindly advise

the demand would be as per construction stage and can be concurrent to your buying in resale, meaning transfer will happen only when all dues are cleared.

On fresh booking too, BBA is generally done at 20% stage, and any CLP installment that is already due is required to be paid alongwith, or max in 30 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    dear all,as per my talk with mr jatin my signed bba is in their office they are not sending through courier i yet to apply for home loan pls give me idea about resale rate for 1811 flat mine is at 9th floor green facing tower 3 thnks in anticipation

you should be able to sell @4000, i think
    CommentQuote
  • is any unit available in resale in subvention scheme?
    CommentQuote
  • dear all,
    i have received one customization agreement from office by post regarding customization of the flat with some rsg cityscapes private ltd. that they will be authorised to customiz the flat with approval through builder.why it is so that we have to sign the agreement to some one to whom we dont know & no one else will be allowed to do so on our behalf.does any one received such agreement from them also what about their fees.how much they will charge is not clear.pls give your opinion to sign it or not.thnks in anticipation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    dear all,
    i have received one customization agreement from office by post regarding customization of the flat with some rsg cityscapes private ltd. that they will be authorised to customiz the flat with approval through builder.why it is so that we have to sign the agreement to some one to whom we dont know & no one else will be allowed to do so on our behalf.does any one received such agreement from them also what about their fees.how much they will charge is not clear.pls give your opinion to sign it or not.thnks in anticipation

The same was the case with spire south, I have not signed the same. You may ask for more details else may avoid.
    CommentQuote
  • any update of this project..const update/ resale rate..any update on outside road const..
    CommentQuote
  • outside road - two odd weeks back - tarred upto spire site. however, was dug up just near entry point from gurgaon for some work. so you could not use that road to the site. not sure if it has been done up.
    resale - quotes vary quite a bit, but mostly around the 3700 mark. not sure at what rate deals are being done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    The same was the case with spire south, I have not signed the same. You may ask for more details else may avoid.

Should we not be signing it to avail of flexi layout options? Or do you advice it is better to do it on our own?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Time Pass
    Should we not be signing it to avail of flexi layout options? Or do you advice it is better to do it on our own?

Spire was not clear on terms/Charges and on responsibility for the work done by vendor. I thought it will be better to wait and watch, rather accepting ambiguity.
    CommentQuote
  • for small sizes 1460/1500 ....price btw 3800-3900 seems by diwali prices will cross 4100 or even more....this is seeing new project prices...construction projects will always be preferred than the projects which r dull
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Seniors ,

Currently the asset with spire is next to 75 meter road ....or else it is little on the back side of the sector 103 (as considering that front facing is towards expressway), I have one query (may be it may sound stupid) -

Is there any possibility that the road (75 mtr sector road) which has been laid next to spire is just a marketing gimmick and the actual layout/connectivity is from somewhere else ??Or the proposed 75 mtr sector will go further beyond to the experion (108) and then at the end to the chintels 109 ......anyone have the concrete information on this?

Kindly share
    CommentQuote
  • this is the real deal no marketing gimmick....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Is it advisable to opt for subvention scheme for this project. How it would impact the resale prospect for the flat.

Also, what is the current resale price for 2124 SFT unit..

Rgds

Originally Posted by vikas1987
    hi ankit,
    Price in resale is around 3800rs and the 75m road to project is also ready
    and all small sizes are sold out.there is no inventry available in small sizes sizes above 2100 are only available.

regards
    vikas
    CommentQuote