Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    70-80% money is taken by builder if there is sufficient progress in the project, however if the builder has not moved beyond couple of floors even by the end of 3 years, you would have start paying EMI to bank for the full payment. Take the case of Unitech Sun Breeze which was launched 5 years ago, but even today the project is not yet delivered. The phase 2 launched 4 years ago has not even moved above the first floor so far. In such cases, you end up paying EMI for the entire amount had you taken a subvention scheme.

what matters is the builder reputation on timely completion. Subventions are only offered by builders who find it hard to sell their units with normal means.

While no dispute on reputation of builder being most important consideration, what does one compare to if DLF, Unitech, Emaar MGF are running 4-5 years behind scheduled!!

Not an arguement against what u are saying, but this project has shown healthy construction and market appreciation is also over Rs 700/- already (i sold off a 2 bedroom unit recently). The company has moved its prices for fresh bookings from ~3100 at launch less than a year ago to 4300 /4800 depending upon size. So all in all, good signs so far!
    CommentQuote
  • I have received a BBA and Customization agreement from Spire. Has anyone submitted the Customization agreement? Is there any additional for customization and what are the bindings of this agreement?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CHINKY
    I have received a BBA and Customization agreement from Spire. Has anyone submitted the Customization agreement? Is there any additional for customization and what are the bindings of this agreement?

in which phase, you have booked.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked in the first phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Basis my discussion with the Spire guys, i was informed that spire is already using tankers for water as the underground water there is salty and can't be used for construction......
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody recently visited the site. Is construction going on?
    CommentQuote
  • Contsrution is going at good pace..one of the few builders which is carrying the construction forward....... .....

do people still see value in dwarika expressway with new launches at 5000 and above ..when resale are available at 3900 rs in such projects...

my frnd willing to sell his unit at much lower rate but not able to do .... dlr r able to collect fresh booking cheques at 5000..mind boggling
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iceman_oz10
    Did anybody recently visited the site. Is construction going on?

Yup, the construction is going at good pace..visited the site this weekend... ICICI bank person was also available at the site for home loans...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    Contsrution is going at good pace..one of the few builders which is carrying the construction forward....... .....

do people still see value in dwarika expressway with new launches at 5000 and above ..when resale are available at 3900 rs in such projects...

my frnd willing to sell his unit at much lower rate but not able to do .... dlr r able to collect fresh booking cheques at 5000..mind boggling

what rate yr frd is expecting, what size of unit he is holding..Its true brokers are not willing to pay much even though builder has increased rate to 4800..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, construction seems to be going at a decent pace....fingers crossed!
    CommentQuote
  • My sense is that this much of difference ( Rs 1000 psqft) will be there in the relase price and original booking.....and is almost there in each and every project in the area...even more in some cases....and that seems logical coz early investors would want to exit after they have acheievd there target price......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajainashish
    My sense is that this much of difference ( Rs 1000 psqft) will be there in the relase price and original booking.....and is almost there in each and every project in the area...even more in some cases....and that seems logical coz early investors would want to exit after they have acheievd there target price......

Yes cajainashish, as this will move more close to the delivery this price gap will narrow down little , but as of now looks like 800-1000 Rs difference in re-sale and original booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Sample falt in making at spire site .......hope within 2-3 months it should be ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunpundir2010
    Sample falt in making at spire site .......hope within 2-3 months it should be ready.

Ya, i came to hear the same when i visited the site.But,what i do not understand is that why would they do it now when they most of the project is sold.... to sell there duplexes???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajainashish
    Ya, i came to hear the same when i visited the site.But,what i do not understand is that why would they do it now when they most of the project is sold.... to sell there duplexes???

but i feel that it is just most of the project and not the front towers (T8-T12) which are sold off (mostly under subvention scheme). So may be to give it a push they are constructing it.

I Hope that Big size's will still be available. Lets see this November will see some more upside to the price/resale price as think that project next to spire (Microtek Infratech ) will be launched soon.
    CommentQuote