Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone got the next 7% installment (in total 37%) Payment letter? Kindly ping me as woud like to get in touch with Spire Community.....
    CommentQuote
  • yes next payment has come..spire wood construction progress is good but it will atleast 3 mnths for next installemnt now..so relax ..pay this one and u can have time thenbest is to get loan as prices in sec 103 is rising and no new project r less than rs 5000 rs per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Time Pass
    Also 1450 / 1500 s.f.t 2 bedroom units available 4000 for immediate transaction

how much payment is paid in CLP Plan for these
    CommentQuote
  • Spire has raised the demand note for "At foundation/Raft level".. The next installment shall be due on "on casting of plinth beam". Not sure why it would take three months.. I guess Spire would send another demand note by October..

While new launches are in the region of 5K, larger units in Spire are still available below 3.5K.. that's not a very encouraging sign..

Originally Posted by SurinderG
    yes next payment has come..spire wood construction progress is good but it will atleast 3 mnths for next installemnt now..so relax ..pay this one and u can have time thenbest is to get loan as prices in sec 103 is rising and no new project r less than rs 5000 rs per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • deepapk ji the difference btw resale and new prices is really huge for all projects not only for spire woods ..the difference is biggest in era projects...

also construction has got slowdown due to huda policy f water..so it will take little longer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeet6565
    how much payment is paid in CLP Plan for these

Demands have been recd for 37% stage already
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    Spire has raised the demand note for "At foundation/Raft level".. The next installment shall be due on "on casting of plinth beam". Not sure why it would take three months.. I guess Spire would send another demand note by October..

While new launches are in the region of 5K, larger units in Spire are still available below 3.5K.. that's not a very encouraging sign..

current Co bookigs at spier are at 4500+ for bigger and 4800 for smaller, it's th eresale that is @3500-3600 which is usual for the market due to immediate payouts reqd in resale
    CommentQuote
    current Co bookigs at spier are at 4500+ for bigger and 4800 for smaller, it's th eresale that is @3500-3600 which is usual for the market due to immediate payouts reqd in resale

But is the bookings open with Spire directly, as i understand they closed this phase some time bacl around 2 months.....with few big units up for sale
    CommentQuote
  • I am not able to comprehend this argument, strictly on numbers basis.

Option 1 - Buy from spire directly: net payout would be 30% of 4500/-, which is 1,350/- PSFT.

Option 2 – Buy from resale market: Net payout would be 37% of 3,000 (assuming this to be the original rate) + 500 as premium, which works out to be 1,610/- PSFT.

So there is a net difference of 260/- in two options but the cost goes up by 1000 (4500-3500).. I would be surprised if someone is willing to pay 1,000/- bucks extra just to reduce his cash flow by 260/- PSFT.. if we add service tax impact, the difference would narrow down further..

Further, by the time we hit next installment, payout under option 1 would be 1800/-- (40% of 4500) and payout under option 2 would be 1820/- (44% of 3000 + 500 premium).. The difference is too small to worry about.. We are going to hit next installment in another 2-3 months..

In this scenario, why should a buyer buy a asset from Spire which he cannot sell next day even at a cost.. He will take a year plus just to break even.. Too much risk for a small cash flow issue..

The only logical conclusion could be that Spire themselves are selling at a price point much lower than 4500/-..

Originally Posted by Time Pass
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    I am not able to comprehend this argument, strictly on numbers basis.

Option 1 - Buy from spire directly: net payout would be 30% of 4500/-, which is 1,350/- PSFT.

Option 2 – Buy from resale market: Net payout would be 37% of 3,000 (assuming this to be the original rate) + 500 as premium, which works out to be 1,610/- PSFT.

So there is a net difference of 260/- in two options but the cost goes up by 1000 (4500-3500).. I would be surprised if someone is willing to pay 1,000/- bucks extra just to reduce his cash flow by 260/- PSFT.. if we add service tax impact, the difference would narrow down further..

Further, by the time we hit next installment, payout under option 1 would be 1800/-- (40% of 4500) and payout under option 2 would be 1820/- (44% of 3000 + 500 premium).. The difference is too small to worry about.. We are going to hit next installment in another 2-3 months..

In this scenario, why should a buyer buy a asset from Spire which he cannot sell next day even at a cost.. He will take a year plus just to break even.. Too much risk for a small cash flow issue..

The only logical conclusion could be that Spire themselves are selling at a price point much lower than 4500/-..

I see no argument here...
    When both - a) Initial payout (either 30% or 37%) (b) Amount of premium
    Are low, it makes no sense to purchase from company. Why would anyone pay 1000 bucks extra???
    CommentQuote
    Demands have been recd for 37% stage already

37%?? that seems to be a very different payment plan. Generally I have seen it in multiples of 5 only.
    CommentQuote
  • If the builder keeps the prices low in fresh booking, in my point of view the resale price of the project will never rise. So, investors will not make much profit in that project. If the investors don't make much profit, no other investor will invest in any of the new projects of the builder. So, if no investment is there in the builders project, how will the builder earn and survive? So i think this is all linked in one way or other. and the price difference of 1000 in resale and fresh booking is quite normal.
    If the builder keeps prices high in fresh booking, people can demand more price in resale and can make the profits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    If the builder keeps the prices low in fresh booking, in my point of view the resale price of the project will never rise. So, investors will not make much profit in that project. If the investors don't make much profit, no other investor will invest in any of the new projects of the builder. So, if no investment is there in the builders project, how will the builder earn and survive? So i think this is all linked in one way or other. and the price difference of 1000 in resale and fresh booking is quite normal.
    If the builder keeps prices high in fresh booking, people can demand more price in resale and can make the profits.

On a different note just think - someone having made investments at 3000/ around a year ago. At that time it was a speculative investment, no bank loan approved etc etc. Now when road map is clear, loans are approved...Rs. 500/ premium is the least one can expect. What is wrong...and as such everything is moving up these days so to expect the same from real estate.
    If builders will not revise the rates, what is the point of anyone making the booking? when inventory is more, rate is less...and vice versa. This is a basic rule.
    CommentQuote
  • liked your analysis
    good one
    Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal

CommentQuote
  • good analysis ..you r right its a pure waste to pay for fresh booking ..gap is huge ..better is to stuck a deal in resale.....intially it may be tough to manage upfront payment but just after 3 months one will realise much lesser burden..

gap of rs 1000 roughly means 15 lakhs more 50 lakh property...

Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal

CommentQuote