Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    37%?? that seems to be a very different payment plan. Generally I have seen it in multiples of 5 only.

this is spire flexi payment plan..
    CommentQuote
  • I believe all tower owners would get next demand and total payout become 37% for most of the booking...does anyone differ..

any idea if project is fully sold out or spire still have units to sale..
    CommentQuote
  • They still have some units and can be bought for 4200-4300 psf from them but right now they are offering bigger sizes duplexes and penthouses.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi akappor is small sizes 1500sqft also available ..if yes at what rate in fresh booking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    Hi akappor is small sizes 1500sqft also available ..if yes at what rate in fresh booking

what i know rate is 4700 in fresh booking..
    CommentQuote
  • SurinderG i dint ask for smaller sizes so i am not sure about their availability.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak_aggarwal
    I am not able to comprehend this argument, strictly on numbers basis.

Option 1 - Buy from spire directly: net payout would be 30% of 4500/-, which is 1,350/- PSFT.

Option 2 – Buy from resale market: Net payout would be 37% of 3,000 (assuming this to be the original rate) + 500 as premium, which works out to be 1,610/- PSFT.

So there is a net difference of 260/- in two options but the cost goes up by 1000 (4500-3500).. I would be surprised if someone is willing to pay 1,000/- bucks extra just to reduce his cash flow by 260/- PSFT.. if we add service tax impact, the difference would narrow down further..

Further, by the time we hit next installment, payout under option 1 would be 1800/-- (40% of 4500) and payout under option 2 would be 1820/- (44% of 3000 + 500 premium).. The difference is too small to worry about.. We are going to hit next installment in another 2-3 months..

In this scenario, why should a buyer buy a asset from Spire which he cannot sell next day even at a cost.. He will take a year plus just to break even.. Too much risk for a small cash flow issue..

The only logical conclusion could be that Spire themselves are selling at a price point much lower than 4500/-..

Good arguement, but somewhat limited only for a speculator / investor with surplus investment capital, that too coloured.

See, finally all of the stock - both with speculators as we as with the company - has to land with the end user, and that is largely bank funded - the reason why the company still gets fresh bookings at Launch rates + 1500++ from end users who are solely bank dependent. And becoz the fresh bookings with Co. is at 1500-2000++, does the resale market operate at 1000+.

As the project moves ahead and higer demands are raised, the resale market gap narrows down, and finally at possession overtakes the Co. rates as then Co. has no kore units to sell and pure demand-supply cynamics take over.
    CommentQuote
  • The price of 4800 is with the subvention scheme applicable only with DHFL.If CLP is choosen its 4300.
    CommentQuote
  • On entire dwarika expressway i think resale makes lot of sense then original booking....saving is to tune of 7 to 15 lakhs ...on 1500 sqft flat (roughly around 15% of flat cost is saving if one invest in resale)
    CommentQuote
  • 1460 size unit for sale..direct owner unit..3rd floor..demand 4100..will close deal ASAP...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    1460 size unit for sale..direct owner unit..3rd floor..demand 4100..will close deal ASAP...

Pls pm me more details.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Pls pm me more details.

This 4100 rate isnt for ASAP, seller have to wait for 2months.

CommentQuote
  • @timepass

37% from company?
    and rest breakup?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody refused to sign the customisation agreement? Does the builder agree if one refuses to sign?
    CommentQuote
  • I am very keen n interested to buy 2124sqft as soon as i get a deal, i think due to lesser bsp i can earn handsome returns after possession,

CommentQuote