Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1032 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

Can you provide some perspective on why the rate for Spire Woods project is lower that those being sold by most developers in the vicinity (and on the Expressway). The new apartments are being launched at 4500/4800, while other developers are selling at 5500 and above? Is it to do with the distance from the expressay, reputation of the builder, size of the project etc.?
    CommentQuote
  • hello everybody i m new to IREF and an end user of spire woods, i just bought 2 months back @3650 in resale, please tell me its a good deal.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khatrirulez
    hello everybody i m new to IREF and an end user of spire woods, i just bought 2 months back @3650 in resale, please tell me its a good deal.

Hi Khatri ji,

Welcome on IREF. I do think you got a nice deal though you have not mentioned size. For 2 BHK it is a particularly good deal. This project is making good progress unlike some other Spire projects. The location is also good being on main sector road. Wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote
    hello everybody i m new to IREF and an end user of spire woods, i just bought 2 months back @3650 in resale, please tell me its a good deal.

Hello Mr Khatri,

What is the size of the apartment? If it is 2 BHK then the price is fine (+/- 50 rs.).. for the 1811 size apartment, the cost should ideally have been 3400 (+/- 50 rs.). In any case, the going rate for the apartment is between 3800-4000 (depending on the size), so you have already booked a decent profit. So don't worry about the purchase price, since your timing has been excellent. Lets hope the builder starts constructing the floors since this will push up the price. The cost of woods project is lower compared other projects (by at least INR 500), which I expect to catch up to if the builder ramps up the construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I am planning to buy a 2 bhk in Spire woods in resale. Please let me know if you have any options available in resale.

Thanks in advance.

I am new to this forum and not sure if you will be able to PM me. Awaiting reply

-Naksh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commenman
    Hi all,

I am planning to buy a 2 bhk in Spire woods in resale. Please let me know if you have any options available in resale.

Thanks in advance.

I am new to this forum and not sure if you will be able to PM me. Awaiting reply

-Naksh

Welcome aboard :)

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody interested in selling 4BHK unit...please send me message..Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skm1967
    Hi Khatri ji,

Welcome on IREF. I do think you got a nice deal though you have not mentioned size. For 2 BHK it is a particularly good deal. This project is making good progress unlike some other Spire projects. The location is also good being on main sector road. Wish you all the best.

thanks 4 ur reply... my size is 1460...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    Hello Mr Khatri,

What is the size of the apartment? If it is 2 BHK then the price is fine (+/- 50 rs.).. for the 1811 size apartment, the cost should ideally have been 3400 (+/- 50 rs.). In any case, the going rate for the apartment is between 3800-4000 (depending on the size), so you have already booked a decent profit. So don't worry about the purchase price, since your timing has been excellent. Lets hope the builder starts constructing the floors since this will push up the price. The cost of woods project is lower compared other projects (by at least INR 500), which I expect to catch up to if the builder ramps up the construction.[/QU

srinivas jee, thanks for ur response my apartment size is 1460,Hello Mr Khatri,

What is the size of the apartment? If it is 2 BHK then the price is fine (+/- 50 rs.).. for the 1811 size apartment, the cost should ideally have been 3400 (+/- 50 rs.). In any case, the going rate for the apartment is between 3800-4000 (depending on the size), so you have already booked a decent profit. So don't worry about the purchase price, since your timing has been excellent. Lets hope the builder starts constructing the floors since this will push up the price. The cost of woods project is lower compared other projects (by at least INR 500), which I expect to catch up to if the builder ramps up the construction.[/QU

srinivas jee, thanks for ur response my apartment size is 1460,
    CommentQuote
  • KhatriJi 3650 is a good buy.I am looking a unit in spire woods and facing many issues.Some titles are not clear and the dealers nexus as usual.After Godrej and CHD anything below 3800 on DE is an excellent buy considering turnaround time of 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • akapoo10 - At what price u r looking to buy 2bhk flat 1500 area ?
    CommentQuote

Hello Khatri ji, based on your experience, can you please tell me if any more resale is available in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    akapoo10 - At what price u r looking to buy 2bhk flat 1500 area ?

SurinderG, what is the going resale rate for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehakawasthi
    Hello Khatri ji, based on your experience, can you please tell me if any more resale is available in this project?

you can get as many option you want..which size you are looking for..rates are hovering ard 4k now depend upon req and size..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ankit, I am also looking for a 3bhk 1811 sq feet - what should be a good price in resale for this unit?
    CommentQuote