Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes I was also shown the same plan for 1460 st ft.

There were three major concerns as per me in the said plan:

1. The carpet area is just 51% of the charged Super area. Hence a loading not less than 40%.

2. The Study room is too small and can best be called a Store.

3. There is no common toilet for Drawing and Dining area. Both toilets are only accessible through the Bedrooms.

Definitely not a good design for end users.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • guys, this is my first post to any RE forum.. excuse if you find something irrelevant and incorrect.

Regarding floor plan: I think they have not launched it till now and just floating the older ones with some minor changes.

Apart from this- as you all know the rate(3100 apx) at which Spire is launched is lowest in this area, So do you guys think this is a good deal to chase for investment and living purpose as well???

Senior guys.. please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DangRh
    guys, this is my first post to any RE forum.. excuse if you find something irrelevant and incorrect.

Regarding floor plan: I think they have not launched it till now and just floating the older ones with some minor changes.

Apart from this- as you all know the rate(3100 apx) at which Spire is launched is lowest in this area, So do you guys think this is a good deal to chase for investment and living purpose as well???

Living to abhi bhhol jao pyare, for investment lot's of other avenues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Living to abhi bhhol jao pyare, for investment lot's of other avenues.

Hi Rs2507, thanks for the reply.

abhi to nahi... but till the time they will give possession like around 2014/2015, i think the picture will be different by that time.

For investment: could you please suggest some other options at this rate in this area(from 103 towards Dwarka)???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DangRh
    guys, this is my first post to any RE forum.. excuse if you find something irrelevant and incorrect.

I am not a senior but would like to write something:

Rate might look lowest in area but I am sure they will increase the super area of all sizes sometime in future as they have done it in other projects, if you think from end user perspective it will not be a good choice because of bad layouts (lot of space wastage), high loading, lot of uncertainity (no construction, no BBA for many years, worst CRM etc etc), highly un professional, project delay.
    CommentQuote
  • The final rate will be 3100+ 15% for incresed area. If you are fan of Spire than you should invest in spire sector-68 in resale. The price right now is 2900psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    The final rate will be 3100+ 15% for incresed area. If you are fan of Spire than you should invest in spire sector-68 in resale. The price right now is 2900psf.

I agree with the suggestion. I doubt the rate though, deals were happening around 3150-3200 sometime back.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Bolne mein kisi ka kaya jaata hain . Kisi ka aap mu nahi baand kar sakte .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    I agree with the suggestion. I doubt the rate though, deals were happening around 3150-3200 sometime back.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bolne mein kisi ka kaya jaata hain . Kisi ka aap mu nahi baand kar sakte .

Many are ready to sell at 2900. You can hold till 3800.
    CommentQuote
  • I will hold it till 3800 or 4800, if u don't have any problems . It is my money, it is not a loan from u . So, let me do it my way .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai hame to brokers 3100-3150 ke karte rehte hain -

aap ke koi contact lagte hain ki aapko 2900 ka rate mil raha hain....

Aap devta aaadmi ho, aapke lie special discount hoga....
    CommentQuote
  • RS, Manoj and myself - all are lying?

One other member Gaurav sold at 3125 1 month back - he was also lying?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I will hold it till 3800 or 4800, if u don't have any problems . It is my money, it is not a loan from u . So, let me do it my way .

Thanks .

If others are ready to sell at 2900 than why you are worried.

You can hold till time time it price reaches 9800.
    CommentQuote
  • jaisa aap kahe sir

Appse puche bina hum koi kadam nahi uthaenge...

Please let me know who is willing to sell at 2900

Give me a broker number

Abhi dhoodh ka dhoodj aur sambhar ka sambhar ho jaega
    CommentQuote
  • No point in arguing with u, sambhar .

Have fun .

If u want, i can repeat all the lies u have been spreading & where u have been caught with yr. p$nt# down .
    CommentQuote