Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akapoo10
    I bought in resale but still waiting for BB even after paying 37%. Went to the site and they have starting building the ground floor in T1.They are not working in parallel on other towers so not sure if next demand would come for all owners in the same time span.

You'll have to go to the builder's office to collect the BBA as they are not sending the BBA by courier service. The same was case with me. Can you please post some pictures of the construction site if you have any?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akapoo10
    I bought in resale but still waiting for BB even after paying 37%. Went to the site and they have starting building the ground floor in T1.They are not working in parallel on other towers so not sure if next demand would come for all owners in the same time span.

I guess the demand is sent to all as per the booking rate n size,ur is in T1 n i have a 2bhk in T9 n still got the demand of 7% but i decide to sell it off instead of paying it.

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    I guess the demand is sent to all as per the booking rate n size,ur is in T1 n i have a 2bhk in T9 n still got the demand of 7% but i decide to sell it off instead of paying it.

Sent from my HTC One.

What price are u being offered by the brokers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    You'll have to go to the builder's office to collect the BBA as they are not sending the BBA by courier service. The same was case with me. Can you please post some pictures of the construction site if you have any?

Luckily they couriered me the BBA. The lady (I guess Neetika) was reluctant but I requested that coming to collect it will eat up my day so she obliged.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iceman_oz10
    What price are u being offered by the brokers?

I hvn't contacted any broker yet but will contact once i will get back into town n my plan is to sell it of at rs3900, whts the on going price now?

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in 3/4 Bed option. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling. You can PM me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Did u checkwith Varuatvs
    Originally Posted by abhishek777
    I am interested in 3/4 Bed option. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling. You can PM me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    Did u checkwith Varuatvs

Sorry what is Varuatvs?
    Or was this a typo?
    CommentQuote
  • Does any body know which all roads connect this project to delhi/ main gurgaon, appart from Dwarka Expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on construction! Please post pics. It has been a while since last installment was demanded.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Any idea what's the current price in fresh booking? Do they have any plan to launch the fresh inventory at higher rates conidering that it is Navratree time?
    CommentQuote
  • Project s in vicinity to India bull project ..Excellent location...resale prices r hovering around 2bhk around 4000-4100
    3bhk around 3750-3800

possible to get loan and construction under progress....gud one guys ..i hv seen the site on last sunday ...
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the construction??? Anyone visited the spire woods site??
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd floor under construction in some towers ...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys do you feel is it worth to sell 2BHK at around 4100-4200...i think it still luks underpriced as all other builders r selling in fresh like adani @6000 , emaar @6500and that too in sec 102 which is further away from delhi ..

shud one sell or hold - ...how much price increase one can expect in next 6 months especially in 2bhk units..which r in huge scaricty
    CommentQuote