Sort by :
Filter by :
- Dear all I was seeing plenty of flats available for sell in 99 acres for this project any thing wrong? Pls rectify me thnksCommentQuote0Flag
It means that investors are exit after making profits. Also this means the project is liquid which is good for everyone.CommentQuote0Flag
- Are prices decreasing? I can see flats being quoted for 3700-3800 (both 2/3bhk)CommentQuote0Flag
- Only investor files are available at that price.Clean deals are available at a little above that.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by akapoo10Only investor files are available at that price.Clean deals are available at a little above that.
Akapoo - What is the difference between the two?Is it applicable to Spire only as for other projects like Ansal/Sidhartha 103 and many other in 109 i have not heard of this or read in there respective thread.
Looks like news of DEW taking shape not before 2015 have created some impact on the project, as in recent 1 month of so i noticed lots of selling position even 2 BHK also at less then 4k.......CommentQuote1Flag
- Ready to sell 3 bhk 1811 sq ft 3750 pls pm if keenCommentQuote1Flag
We can have a talk. I have still not reached 10 post to PM you :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone visited the site recently?? What is the status of the sample flat that was being constructed?CommentQuote0Flag
- sold 1460 size flat in 4000 BSP 2 week back..btw few towers will get next demand very soon..const has reached to 1st floor..CommentQuote0Flag
good to know that resale is inching up and reached 4000 levels for 2BHK sizes. Would you mind sharing if you bought this in prelaunch?CommentQuote0Flag
- congrats sir would you pls share the broker details through pm as I am out of Ncr hence less contacts with broker also like to know the transfer process thnks in anticipationCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smart111good to know that resale is inching up and reached 4000 levels for 2BHK sizes. Would you mind sharing if you bought this in prelaunch?
I bought in apr, 2012 only..CommentQuote0Flag
transfer is not big thing..
spire have transfer set that need to be signed by both party and notarized along with sign verification by bank..CommentQuote0Flag
spire have transfer set that need to be signed by both party and notarized along with sign verification by bank..
Dear Ankit, what are the transfer charges when you sell it off? I heard first transfer is free but what about second and other transfers?CommentQuote0Flag