Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Dear Ankit, what are the transfer charges when you sell it off? I heard first transfer is free but what about second and other transfers?

mine was first one ..no idea about second..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    mine was first one ..no idea about second..

Thanks Ankit. I guess second transfer may not have happened so far :) as the project was launched about 1.5 years back only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Thanks Ankit. I guess second transfer may not have happened so far :) as the project was launched about 1.5 years back only.

Smart111 - Is there any clause which restrict the user's/investors to make a 2nd transfer in < 1.5 year? I think you are free to make transfer when you want, isn't?

Kindly lighten me up :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunpundir2010
    Smart111 - Is there any clause which restrict the user's/investors to make a 2nd transfer in < 1.5 year? I think you are free to make transfer when you want, isn't?

Kindly lighten me up :)

To the best of my knowledge no such restrictions. What smart said was in the sense that this is a young project so many transaction might not have happened.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    To the best of my knowledge no such restrictions. What smart said was in the sense that this is a young project so many transaction might not have happened.

Exactly. Normally in 1.5 years two transfers do not happen. It might have happened for someone though. The smiley in my reply said it all.
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer charges are Re 50 per sq feet(including service taxes)2nd transfer onwards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akapoo10
    Transfer charges are Re 50 per sq feet(including service taxes)2nd transfer onwards

thanks for the information.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, a frank fact I want to share I got a lot of enquiries but none turned up to deal 3750 psf for 9 th floor green facing 3 bhk I want all your valuable opinion about this that where the problem lies on rate or the floor or 3 bhk or the project or d e w or negative market sentiments pls enlighten me your opinion will be very crucial for my future planing & will also help others thnks a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear all, a frank fact I want to share I got a lot of enquiries but none turned up to deal 3750 psf for 9 th floor green facing 3 bhk I want all your valuable opinion about this that where the problem lies on rate or the floor or 3 bhk or the project or d e w or negative market sentiments pls enlighten me your opinion will be very crucial for my future planing & will also help others thnks a lot

There is a lotta negative sentiment about spire.. other than that I dont think there is any problem!!!! but then thats a major one...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seniors: Whats the resale bsp? Anyone willing to sell 1460(prefer all white deal)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Hi Seniors: Whats the resale bsp? Anyone willing to sell 1460(prefer all white deal)

someone in the forum sold it recently at 4000 Rs. BSP. It's around that levels or maybe 50 rs here and there. Please contact owners/brokers from property websites like 99acres or .
    CommentQuote
  • So Spire woods resale price is exceeding/matching spire south?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Hi Seniors: Whats the resale bsp? Anyone willing to sell 1460(prefer all white deal)

Bear in mind that spire has cancelled sector-106 project. It may happen in this project also.
    CommentQuote
  • No Chance. In 106, the construction never happened and it got cancelled because of no "APPROVALS"

both in 68/103 - construction is happening in full swing and PSU are funding it. On the top of it institutional Investors like India Infoline has invested so there is no chance of this in these projects at all.

Enjoy :)
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee by Spire has also not seen light of the day. Thousand of investors are stuck in 106 and Tashee proejcts. Better put yr money in drain than investing in spire.

Those even thinking to invest should do their own due diligence before investing. you may be lured by the low price. You should think of protecting your principle before doing any investments.

Say no to spire
    CommentQuote