Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
Reply
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Spire follow these standards

    Now a days you call everyone a BROKER except youself.

    Member can smell this from your posts.

    Just to remind you

    1. Spire south- No construction even after two years
    2. Spire 106- No construction after 1.5 years
    3. Tashee- No one talks about this now.
    4. Spire wood 103- Price is 3100+15% extra( Spire will follow this standard in each and every project)

    The launch price of spire is low to attract BAKRAS.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Bhai, leave it . Is ki hamesha intention hoti hai ladney ki, but preparation hoti hai ek 2nd standard kid ki tarah, who is wanting to sit for IAS exams .



    Immaterial hai, stands throughly exposed .


    ..................& i love the highlighted part of yr. comment .

    Originally Posted by amit001
    jaisa aap kahe sir

    Appse puche bina hum koi kadam nahi uthaenge...

    Please let me know who is willing to sell at 2900

    Give me a broker number

    Abhi dhoodh ka dhoodj aur sambhar ka sambhar ho jaega
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar abhi to sabki doosti karvayi thi...fir lad pade. Aap logon ki janam patri milani padegi.
    On another note - My best friend are those with whom I had big fights earlier. So I remain hopeful :-)))
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, i think u need rest . Bahut overexert kar rahe ho :bab (59):.

    There r many proofs in the forum where u have been caught lying through yr. teeth :bab (45):. Here is a sampler -

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/bhiwadi-real-estate/1525-neemrana-investment?p=2392#post1525

    I am not calling u a Broker, why r u overreacting, some guilt or something:bab (63):???


    What people can smell, let people decide .


    Have fun .



    Originally Posted by psambher
    Now a days you call everyone a BROKER except youself.

    Member can smell this from your posts.

    Just to remind you

    1. Spire south- No construction even after two years
    2. Spire 106- No construction after 1.5 years
    3. Tashee- No one talks about this now.
    4. Spire wood 103- Price is 3100+15% extra( Spire will follow this standard in each and every project)

    The launch price of spire is low to attract BAKRAS.
    CommentQuote
  • Sambhar bhaiya...zara mujhe bhi batao kaun bech raha hai 2900 mein...mein bhi le hi leta hoon....PM karo no zara...
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. rs Bhai, kahi aur dushmani nikal lena, aisey best freind bhagwan na hi baneya to accha hain .

    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Yaar abhi to sabki doosti karvayi thi...fir lad pade. Aap logon ki janam patri milani padegi.
    On another note - My best friend are those with whom I had big fights earlier. So I remain hopeful :-)))
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newguyre
    Sambhar bhaiya...zara mujhe bhi batao kaun bech raha hai 2900 mein...mein bhi le hi leta hoon....PM karo no zara...


    You can visit 99acres and search for sector-68.
    CommentQuote
  • shaant gadadhari bhim...manoj bhaiya itna gussa accha nahi....:):):):):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    You can visit 99acres and search for sector-68.

    LOL....sambhar bhai 99 acres par to the residences 5000 mein mil jayega aur palm garden 4100 mein.....aur tashee 4500....mein LOL...aise rate mat quote kiya kijiye...:):):):):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newguyre
    LOL....sambhar bhai 99 acres par to the residences 5000 mein mil jayega aur palm garden 4100 mein.....aur tashee 4500....mein LOL...aise rate mat quote kiya kijiye...:):):):):)


    There is not much difference in 2900 and 3125.

    You can negotiate to get a good deal
    CommentQuote
  • Aa gaye line pain sir

    Ab baat se palto main - tell us one guy who is willing to sell at 2900

    You always change tweak your words to suit yourself...

    You said resale price is 2900...now prove it...give us a broker number selling at 2900?????
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar manoranjan achha karva dete ho sab mil kar. Sambhar Guru kyon 2900/ ke peeche pade ho. Bhai 2 months ago 3100/ 50 ki deals ho rahi thi. Now BBA is also done... As such we started suggesting someone to go for Spire south...ab usko confuse kar diya completely...he he he
    CommentQuote
  • difference to bahut nahi hai but fir bhi aise rate nahi bolna chahiye...i did r&D on spire and got final price of 2975 4 months before...now after they sent the BBA for some now the price is 3050 min.....so correct urself...and if u have any unit...let me know....

    Chat mangni pat vyaah...;);)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Yaar manoranjan achha karva dete ho sab mil kar. Sambhar Guru kyon 2900/ ke peeche pade ho. Bhai 2 months ago 3100/ 50 ki deals ho rahi thi. Now BBA is also done... As such we started suggesting someone to go for Spire south...ab usko confuse kar diya completely...he he he



    I suggested members to buy spire 68 rather than buying spire wood-103 at 3100+15%.

    I hope you must agree with me.

    Purani investors ko aag hi lag ghai.
    CommentQuote
  • Please SEE newreguy - How this guy is hell bent on exaggerating things on spire for his personal reasons...

    As always he stands exposed..now he will run away and come back at a conveineint time to attack again....jaise iske exagerate karne se market pain effect padega
    CommentQuote