Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NO tangibles negatives at all in 103/68 projects.

My advice - 103/68 are completely safe and very attractive at current valuations.

Rest people can do their own due diligence and decide for themselves.

:D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • One spire project is cancelled other is about to be cancelled. Some members are still creating hype about spire.

There was no buyer in spire project so they roped in investment company. There are hardly any buyers even at these prices.

Protect your investments and invest in some other project.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire News

The investors of Spire Central project in sector 106 have been made to suffer badly by the promoters. The company after holding the investor's monies for more than 2 years, unilaterally cancelled the project and has refunded the money of the investors back into their accounts. This was done without any formal communication to the investors about the project license being cancelled or any explanation or reason for it. Phone calls to the company office just say that the license is cancelled since there is some case going on some of their other land in amritsar.. even this is a new communication since till a month back they were saying approvals have not been received on the plan..

today those investors are all stranded and left with no where to go with the rate having increased more than almost 200% ...and the plight of those who bought it in resale is even worse since the company has only refunded the amount which was paid to them and not the premium which these investors paid to the sellers in resale..that premium amount as of date stands lost with normal buyers stranded with loans and leveraged assets...
    CommentQuote
  • amit001 you appear to be promoting spire in each of the thread.

Being sentimental with one's investment does not look good for a moderator.

I am not saying that a moderator can't have a opinion.

But look at percentage of your posts among recent posts in the spire threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    One spire project is cancelled other is about to be cancelled. Some members are still creating hype about spire.

There was no buyer in spire project so they roped in investment company. There are hardly any buyers even at these prices.

Protect your investments and invest in some other project.

I hope now you know why spire is available at dirt cheap compared to its peers in vicinity. 106 project was scrapped and tashee project is struggling but with 68 and 103 there are no issues. you can see that yourself on ground and check the pace of construction. So as an investor one may be able to see an opportunity due to relatively lower prices of both these projects. Once completed or near completion, that difference may fade away.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire isn't "dirt cheap" by any way. Compare the prices of neighbouring projects i.e. Era & Sidhartha and you will realize that difference is there but not substantial.
    Construction in 103 has been Ok sorts. If people who are spreading negativity check the posts in this thread then they'll realize that the issue of stopped construction was never there.
    Looking at the pace at which construction of Dwarka e-way is going on, I feel its good that builder doesn't go full throttle with the construction else it'd be a pain for investors (as area isn't livable). BUT at no point of time should it come to a halt either.
    Its my POV & those who are hell bent upon pulling the project down may also be having there's.....it's be good if they talk in logical manner instead of linking this project with x-y-z events....
    CommentQuote
  • Abc111,

I am wrting about spire only in spire threads and i have every right to do that.

You may not agree with what i have to say, thats ur right.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • amit001 is a very valuable and balanced contributor and has largely been fair . i do not believe he is unfairly promoting anyone.

he has given his opinions which i find to be reasonable , even if i may not agree to the same.

Let us not attach motives to everyone , as some contributors are so easily prone to do especially against such senior contributor.

will appreciate it if we can focus on the issues and the content of the post and not rush to cast aspersions on individuals and ascribe motives.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    amit001 you appear to be promoting spire in each of the thread.

Being sentimental with one's investment does not look good for a moderator.

I am not saying that a moderator can't have a opinion.

But look at percentage of your posts among recent posts in the spire threads.

abc,

You also have to see what sambher is upto. This is an old story, he is motivated to spread false rumors about all spire projects. You have to also consider that if for any reasons 106 was cancelled, they paid money with interest.
    These things do happen and with many projects. Few members including sambher has personal agenda against Spire. It doesn't mean that people will not clear doubts and you see what Amit has said...he is mentioning facts.
    moderator or no...one has to speak on facts and I agree with them. By the way what Tashee people are talking about? Nothing to do with Spire what so ever..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i am promoting spire but with facts. Whats wrong with that.

You will find thwo things in my posts -

One is facts - anything wrong in stating facts. I dont think so :D if people will spread wrong rumours/lies/motivated opinion on any thing, i have the right and responsibility to counter that with facts.

Second is my opinion. The constitution of india gives me the right to give me my opinion. Just like you have the right to discuss bubble burst on every possible thread with out spamming similarly i have the right to give my opinion on a project and builder unless i am spamming the threads with useless rant. I am stating facts and my opinion which is formed on thr basis of those facts.

And the whole forum knows the disclaimer that i am an investor in spire.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    abc,

You also have to see what sambher is upto. This is an old story, he is motivated to spread false rumors about all spire projects. You have to also consider that if for any reasons 106 was cancelled, they paid money with interest.
    These things do happen and with many projects. Few members including sambher has personal agenda against Spire. It doesn't mean that people will not clear doubts and you see what Amit has said...he is mentioning facts.
    moderator or no...one has to speak on facts and I agree with them. By the way what Tashee people are talking about? Nothing to do with Spire what so ever..

Yep sambher appears to have some personal vendetta.

But I won't be interested in day to day prices and happenings of the project unless I am planning to exit in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • sambher can be more effective while persuing his agenda against this project, if he uses a subtle tone....
    With the current approach of non-stop bad mouthing, nobody is taking him seriously (i'm quite frankly enjoying it)....
    He should re-evolve in order for people to take him seriously :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    abc,

Your only personal agenda is to sell Spire which is very clear from your posts. Many investors who purchased spire in resale have lost a lot of money. You are talking about money returned with interest. People invested in a project for a HOUSE not in a bank. Who will bear the loss of investors who purchased in resale. It is a opportunity loss for investors. They would have doubled their money if they would have invested in other project.

Pl note that on the same land spire is selling studio apartments.

What will I get if write any thing against spire. I do not have any agenda. I am writing ONLY for the sake of investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    No Chance. In 106, the construction never happened and it got cancelled because of no "APPROVALS"

both in 68/103 - construction is happening in full swing and PSU are funding it. On the top of it institutional Investors like India Infoline has invested so there is no chance of this in these projects at all.

Enjoy :)

so what kind of ROI do u expect in the long term...3, 5, 7 years...am asking long term since one thing is very clear that this is not a quick benefit yielding project...would like to hear ur estimates/projections...thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Your only personal agenda is to sell Spire which is very clear from your posts. Many investors who purchased spire in resale have lost a lot of money. You are talking about money returned with interest. People invested in a project for a HOUSE not in a bank. Who will bear the loss of investors who purchased in resale. It is a opportunity loss for investors. They would have doubled their money if they would have invested in other project.

Pl note that on the same land spire is selling studio apartments.

What will I get if write any thing against spire. I do not have any agenda. I am writing ONLY for the sake of investors.

Now you have changed the track, anyone can go and check your rant on Spire threads, even 2 years back you have been spreading rumors that construction will never happen at 68, Spire will RUN with money and what not.
    If you are so concerned for end users and investors be fair but you have always been spreading rumors. Don't you think that your wrong info and negative approach is harmful for investors and your own reputation :-)
    Though I must admit you have maintained it through the years...
    CommentQuote