Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1032 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Panoma
    I am trying to track this project...can someone please share some information:

1. When was the project launched? June July 2011 timeframe
    2. What was the launch price? What is the current price (in case there are inventory left and held by the company) people bought it at various levels starting from 2800 to 3200 initially (depending on time of booking and inventory selling)
    3. What are the specs? Specs are pretty decent, you can check at their website
    5. What is the current resale price? for 2BHK, its approx 4000 rs BSP
    6. How much payment has gone till date? 37% payment has gone so far.
    7. What is the construction status? do they have all approvals? construction has started and 7% payment has gone more than default 30% which says it all.
    8. When is the expected delivery? my proposition is 2015 mid to end approx.
    9. Will the area be habitable by then? looks like as you can approach this project even now with a road going from najafgarh
    10. If one was to hold it long term, i.e. 3yrs, after possession, could he ever rent out this apt in such a location? it depends on surroundings but looks possible if people start staying in this area. Sector 103 is most clean sector in this regard.

Requesting all members who are invested to please share any info you have. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Lo sarkar, aapki ichha poori hui..
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone check the construction status recently? Please post pictures of the site, if possible..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all ,
    I hv been following this thread from last one year I am investor in spire wood just for all investors update I visited the project yesterday the good news is construction is going at decent pace t1 & t2 are reaching till 3rd floor also one good development since I visited it almost six month back is that wide sector road in front of project is ready and project can be accessed directly from constructed part of dwarka expressway to this road and no need of accessing thru village road now it was great feeling driving on dwarka expressway I think location of project is looking very good with this new road .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Lo sarkar, aapki ichha poori hui..

Bahut bahut dhanyavad!! :) hum ne to jawab ki ummeed hi chod di ti! ;) greatly appreciate u taking out the time....
    CommentQuote
    did anyone check the construction status recently? Please post pictures of the site, if possible..

Visited the site today...posting the picture of 1st tower...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Construction pace looks good, as Navsec mentioned...it is clearly at 3rd fl stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123

Thanks Batraji. Did you manage to check/click for other towers as well? Please do post those pictures as well if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • This picture is clearly the testimony that Spire is now executing both 103 and 68 projects very well.

They are only the second builder with IREO to refund EDC/IDC adjustment.

People can keep on spreading bad words about Spire but the fact of the matter is that both 103/68 are showing very good progess.:bab (22)::bab (22)::clap2::clap2:

Originally Posted by batra123
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Batraji. Did you manage to check/click for other towers as well? Please do post those pictures as well if possible.

Work on all other towers is in progress parallelly...construction is visible above the ground...for t8+ towers, basement is complete...But the guards doesnt let anyone to go beyond the 1st tower due to the security reasons as the construction is going on...M sorry, but I don't have any pic of other towers with me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    Work on all other towers is in progress parallelly...construction is visible above the ground...for t8+ towers, basement is complete...But the guards doesnt let anyone to go beyond the 1st tower due to the security reasons as the construction is going on...M sorry, but I don't have any pic of other towers with me

Thanks for the updates. No worries as safety is one of the major concerns while getting into the construction area. Good to know that it is being followed.
    CommentQuote
  • Revised EDC / IDC Charges

Originally Posted by analytics
    It means the effective EDC/IDC should be rs 364-306 = 58 /sqft at least. We have managed to get a return of rs 97/sqft from vipul infrastructures on Excess EDC/IDC that had been charged by builder. Any one can visit TCP haryana website to get to know the EDC rates applicable here. its rs 176 lakhs/acre in 2009 for Group housing with 10% increment every year. That means rs 212 lakhs/acre for 2011 that totals to rs 306/sqft approx. Guys we need to work together towards this, the atleast returns will be approx 75k for 1460 size.

Good News for all the Spire Woods investors ! The EDC / IDC Charges has been revised from 364 p.sft to 251 per sq. ft. a whooping difference of 113 rs.

I have recently invested in this project and would like to thank all the senior members of this portal who have helped me in taking this decision after evaluating the pros and cons discussed here candidly.

My view about this project is that although the builder does not have a very strong brand name or a long proven track record but it is very fair in its dealings. Also, we as investors figure that investing in Spire Woods sec - 103 at sub 4K per sq ft is a great bargain with limited downside risk. Overall, investing in Spire Woods in my opinion is "Heads I win, Tails I don't lose much"
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer Charges

Originally Posted by akapoo10
    Transfer charges are Re 50 per sq feet(including service taxes)2nd transfer onwards

The builder has revised transfer charges from Rs. 50 per sq. ft to Rs. 75 per sq. ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hit1383
    Good News for all the Spire Woods investors ! The EDC / IDC Charges has been revised from 364 p.sft to 251 per sq. ft. a whooping difference of 113 rs.

I have recently invested in this project and would like to thank all the senior members of this portal who have helped me in taking this decision after evaluating the pros and cons discussed here candidly.

My view about this project is that although the builder does not have a very strong brand name or a long proven track record but it is very fair in its dealings. Also, we as investors figure that investing in Spire Woods sec - 103 at sub 4K per sq ft is a great bargain with limited downside risk. Overall, investing in Spire Woods in my opinion is "Heads I win, Tails I don't lose much"

Good to know that EDC/IDC has been reduced. I have certain queries if you can answer.

Who informed you about this change in EDC/IDC charges?
    Is it given in writing to you that these charges have been reduced?
    What's the plan of communication, if any by builder?
    This extra money (towards investors) would be adjusted in future demands?
    CommentQuote
    Good to know that EDC/IDC has been reduced. I have certain queries if you can answer.

Who informed you about this change in EDC/IDC charges?
    Is it given in writing to you that these charges have been reduced?
    What's the plan of communication, if any by builder?
    This extra money (towards investors) would be adjusted in future demands?

The CRM team member of Spire informed me. also, my last 7% demand (totalling 44% in T1) includes 25% of EDC IDC calculated according to 251 per sft

Don't think anybody would have paid any extra money so far as 1st installment related to EDC IDC is due when the investor has already paid 37% of basic and builder asks for 7% more which has happened only in case of Tower 1 so far

Hope that answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hit1383
    The CRM team member of Spire informed me. also, my last 7% demand (totalling 44% in T1) includes 25% of EDC IDC calculated according to 251 per sft

Don't think anybody would have paid any extra money so far as 1st installment related to EDC IDC is due when the investor has already paid 37% of basic and builder asks for 7% more which has happened only in case of Tower 1 so far

Hope that answers.

thanks. i was not aware that EDC/IDC will go only now.
    CommentQuote