Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear all,
    I am in great confusion regarding to sell my 1811 unit 3750 psf or not as already my bank loan has been sanctioned but as I am not from Ncr hence not able to decide that if I am taking a loan can I wait until possession or not I see a bright prospect for this project seniors pls help thnks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear all,
    I am in great confusion regarding to sell my 1811 unit 3750 psf or not as already my bank loan has been sanctioned but as I am not from Ncr hence not able to decide that if I am taking a loan can I wait until possession or not I see a bright prospect for this project seniors pls help thnks in advance

My advice is to wait as much as possible. Re rating of sector 103 is due which may happen in another 1 or 2 years max to bring it on par with 102 and 104 sector projects. Rest depends on individual choices and preferences.
    CommentQuote
  • 3750 is not the selling price for a flat in an area with potential upside of 1000sq feet in coming 1 year.(is construction pace is not compromised)..its the buying price so you would be playing in favour of the buyer if selling at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnks a lot to both of you sir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Thnks a lot to both of you sir

Looks you are in Europe as the timing of your posts is matching mine:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, spire is the best project in sec-103 according to me. Sirf ek baat, site par bahot se workers hain lekin construction pattern thoda ajeeb laga. Tower-1, 2 k baad seedha tower -7 mein progress nazar aati hai, phir tower-8,9, 10, 11 mein basement level tak aur last tower mein ab jyaada kaam ho rha hai. Sample flat bhi abhi tak ban hi rha hai.....koi ni, hogi koi strategy
    CommentQuote
  • Finally with all your good advise I dropped the idea to sell now I will continue till possession & even after that.i have already sanctioned home loan so all the forthcoming instalments will be paid by this recently received the demand letter for next 7 % & they decreased edc/ idc.any one having idea for tower 3 stage as the demand letter is not with any architect certificate else photo as in practice in Mumbai pls enlighten me sir I am based at Raipur capital of chattisgarh in india
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by oshu76
    HI, I am looking a 2/3 bhk in spirewood, if interested please reply back
    :)

Bro, chk at property portals or brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale for 2 BHK, 1460. I have one unit, middle floor in tower-9, 37% gone, target 4200-4300, pl advise
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, the last few days were quite eventfull wrt progress of npr project. can we expect some big movement in resale of spire woods considering the fact that construction is very consistently progressing at a gud pace. When we see other ongoing projects & new launches, spire should easily trade between 4500-5000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    Hi all, the last few days were quite eventfull wrt progress of npr project. can we expect some big movement in resale of spire woods considering the fact that construction is very consistently progressing at a gud pace. When we see other ongoing projects & new launches, spire should easily trade between 4500-5000.

The news are very positive for sure with railway bridge issue and the NPV residents agreeing to HUDA proposed plan for compensation and alternate plots. I am sure it will rock the prices in certain timeframe. Atleast all the stakeholders are now aligned to take a steps ahead now whether it's railways, HSIDC, HUDA or the residents of new palam vihar. Obviously the cheaper projects especially in sector 103 will gain a lot with these positive developments.
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody predict the resale for spire in next 6 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    The news are very positive for sure with railway bridge issue and the NPV residents agreeing to HUDA proposed plan for compensation and alternate plots. I am sure it will rock the prices in certain timeframe. Atleast all the stakeholders are now aligned to take a steps ahead now whether it's railways, HSIDC, HUDA or the residents of new palam vihar. Obviously the cheaper projects especially in sector 103 will gain a lot with these positive developments.

Dilli abhi bahur dur hai
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    I paid the next installment of 7 % in total 44% I got the demand letter for tower 3 but the letter has no site photograph I am keen to know the site status of tower 3 if any one can update it would be of great help but I will praise them as they didnot charged me interest for delayed payment of previous demand.thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Dilli abhi bahur dur hai

Bhai Saab aap bilkul sahi key rahe ho . Delhi yah an se kafi door hai, shayad 10 km hogi :)
    Jokes apart, agree with u, it's only a news and will take time for implementation.
    CommentQuote