Sort by :
Filter by :
- Dear all,
Pls update status of tower 3 .i think 75 Mir road will be biggest strength for this project as at one end the properties are 7000-7500 psf spire is trading low as per strategy spire will definitely touch to that level when & how only time will tell.CommentQuote0Flag
- as on today......great goingCommentQuote1Flag
- sample flat under constructionCommentQuote1Flag
- 75 mtrs road going towards spire woodsCommentQuote0Flag
- 75 mtrs road going towards spireCommentQuote1Flag
- 75 mtrs road ends here in front of spire. work going on to carve the road towards 108CommentQuote1Flag
- last tower (t-12) work in progress.........there is still time for demand in towers-8,9,10,11CommentQuote2Flag
- hope the rates touches 5000 levels soonCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by laksh2013hope the rates touches 5000 levels soon
Fantastic pics. Good to see progress on roads and building construction. Which route did you take to reach the project?CommentQuote0Flag
- went from 104 completed npr side, took right, crossed estella, again took right to come on completed sector road and reached 75 mtrs road going towards spireCommentQuote0Flag
- Both the spire projects are showing real progress on the ground.
I think both 103 and 68 projects should give fantastic returns from here on.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit001Both the spire projects are showing real progress on the ground.
I think both 103 and 68 projects should give fantastic returns from here on.
Completely agree here. With decent construction pace, infrastructure coming up the only way is to go up for both the projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is 4100 a good buy at this point of time for 1582 sqft unit..Investment horizon 3-4 years..Plz advise..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AGARWALPARV1Is 4100 a good buy at this point of time for 1582 sqft unit..Investment horizon 3-4 years..Plz advise..
Agarwalji, the choice is yours. This is still a lot undervalued as compared to arrogant launches in other sectors i.e. 102 or 104 in vicinity. Near possession time, it would tend to catch up with other projects in terms of pricing. The risk is almost zero due to the fact that banks are providing finance, sector road progress, construction is at good pace and sample flat is about to be ready. The only concern though it DEW readiness which may be sorted out in another 3 years time max.
Rest is your own choice, happy investing!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Thank You very much for the response..Gonna close the deal in next 2-3 days..:)CommentQuote0Flag