Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear all,
    Pls update status of tower 3 .i think 75 Mir road will be biggest strength for this project as at one end the properties are 7000-7500 psf spire is trading low as per strategy spire will definitely touch to that level when & how only time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • as on today......great going
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • sample flat under construction
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 75 mtrs road going towards spire woods
    CommentQuote
  • 75 mtrs road going towards spire
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 75 mtrs road ends here in front of spire. work going on to carve the road towards 108
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • last tower (t-12) work in progress.........there is still time for demand in towers-8,9,10,11
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hope the rates touches 5000 levels soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    hope the rates touches 5000 levels soon

Fantastic pics. Good to see progress on roads and building construction. Which route did you take to reach the project?
    CommentQuote
  • went from 104 completed npr side, took right, crossed estella, again took right to come on completed sector road and reached 75 mtrs road going towards spire
    CommentQuote
  • Both the spire projects are showing real progress on the ground.

I think both 103 and 68 projects should give fantastic returns from here on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Both the spire projects are showing real progress on the ground.

I think both 103 and 68 projects should give fantastic returns from here on.

Completely agree here. With decent construction pace, infrastructure coming up the only way is to go up for both the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Is 4100 a good buy at this point of time for 1582 sqft unit..Investment horizon 3-4 years..Plz advise..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AGARWALPARV1
    Is 4100 a good buy at this point of time for 1582 sqft unit..Investment horizon 3-4 years..Plz advise..

Agarwalji, the choice is yours. This is still a lot undervalued as compared to arrogant launches in other sectors i.e. 102 or 104 in vicinity. Near possession time, it would tend to catch up with other projects in terms of pricing. The risk is almost zero due to the fact that banks are providing finance, sector road progress, construction is at good pace and sample flat is about to be ready. The only concern though it DEW readiness which may be sorted out in another 3 years time max.
    Rest is your own choice, happy investing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You very much for the response..Gonna close the deal in next 2-3 days..:)
    CommentQuote