Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i plan to invest in sec 103, how is this builder, his reputation and this project.
    I think spire had some issues in the recent past.How safe it is now, or the ansal-siddhartha estella is better.
    Pls share your views, i am pretty new to DEW.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Satind
    i plan to invest in sec 103, how is this builder, his reputation and this project.
    I think spire had some issues in the recent past.How safe it is now, or the ansal-siddhartha estella is better.
    Pls share your views, i am pretty new to DEW.
    Thanks

I would suggest you to study the threads of spire woods 103 and spire 68 completely. There were initial hiccups which have been resolved and work is in progress with full throttle.
    banks are disbursing loans, connectivity already exists through alternate route though DEW issues still remain.
    CommentQuote
  • getting a full white deal@4500 for 1460 sqft..booking price @4350...any suggestions in comparison with 4100-4200 resale units with booking @3050??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AGARWALPARV1
    getting a full white deal@4500 for 1460 sqft..booking price @4350...any suggestions in comparison with 4100-4200 resale units with booking @3050??

it depends on your cashflow upfront and black and white mix. I am not sure if the PLC's or car parking, club membership charges changed much from 3050 bookings to 4350 bookings?
    These differences could add a substantial cost to your outflow. For 3050 bookings there will be sellers available in market who will be willing to take more white than the original booking price, therefore even if you negotiate for 50-50% kind of black white mix in premium you will be able to save substantial money in additional costs.

Take an example here.
    4200-3050 = 1150 Rs. premium
    if someone is willing to take 50% in white and 50% in black then
    about 600x1460 which is 876000 in black upfront and remaining as cheque
    total outflow will be 1460x0.37x3050 = 1647610 Rs. + 876000 white premium

for 4500 price
    cost upfront 4350x0.37x1460 = 2349870
    premium 150*1460 = 219000

obviously you pay more for less booking price now but save it later while paying the instalments to builder and lesser money is paid on PLCs and other additional charges.
    CommentQuote
  • PLC and other additional charges are exactly the same...and the payment is only 30% which has been paid till now of which 10% has gone in this month only..so the total cash flow coming around 21-22L..moreover, the tower is lagging in construction which is not a prob since dis is a 3-4 years investment...so why not save money now and enjoy the appreciation by shelling out less money and instalments will also be paid slowly..my POV..what say you?
    CommentQuote
  • Moreover, you are right that the black-white component can be negotiated..but finding a seller agreeing to 50-50 black and white is an uphill task..
    CommentQuote
    Moreover, you are right that the black-white component can be negotiated..but finding a seller agreeing to 50-50 black and white is an uphill task..

You can try though I feel most of the investors are gettnig out as 37% to 44% payment has gone for most of the towers. Once the inventory of new towers which were booked at 4000 and 4000+ rates is dissolved in market by investors, there won't be many units left for sale.
    I would suggest you to check with brokers who are not doing business near dwarka ;)
    All the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Are you suggesting that this is not a good time for entering into this investment?? I was planning to hold it till possession...
    CommentQuote
    Are you suggesting that this is not a good time for entering into this investment?? I was planning to hold it till possession...

All I wanted to say that once the number of units in open market are lesser there is a chance of rates going up further.
    As a tip I advise you to deal with property dealers who are not operating from Dwarka as there is a chance to get more white deals from main gurgaon dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 rate is no where rate for this project..don't become trap by seeing only cash/white outflow...try more options in market

there are many units which were booked at 3850/4000 BSP rate in last apr,12 timeframe..try to find these units..black part would be very less and you can get unit in max 4200 BSP..good luck...
    CommentQuote
  • whats the news friends, when i last visited the site, i saw sample flat being constructed. when will that be ready. whats the progress of 75 mtrs road going towards 108. whats the current rate for 2 bhk
    CommentQuote
  • AGARWALPARV1 were you able to close the deal ? What price did you buy it for? just looking for a general idea on trading price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    whats the news friends, when i last visited the site, i saw sample flat being constructed. when will that be ready. whats the progress of 75 mtrs road going towards 108. whats the current rate for 2 bhk

Earth work is complete upto sector-109. You can see the pics posted by Blessu in dwarka expressway thread.

HUDA has imposed penalty on the builder due to slow progess. work is also on from sector-114.
    CommentQuote
  • Considering investment for 2 BHK in Spirewoods in Resale .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am getting an option to invest in this project, can the fellow memebers help me take a decision

1) how is the rating of the builder ?
    2) how is the rating of this project ?
    3) How much time do I need to wait before I can get a decent(25-30%) appreciation in this project ?

Would appreciate your help.
    CommentQuote