Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by imyogi06
    hello agarwal ji, when did u made the last payment, mine is the same as yours and I have paid 37% till date

Hi..actually I bought the unit in resale and paid 30%..dere was no other demand in the builder ledger..can you tell me when was the demand raised and when did you pay it?
    CommentQuote
  • that was paid in September 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AGARWALPARV1
    Hi..actually I bought the unit in resale and paid 30%..dere was no other demand in the builder ledger..can you tell me when was the demand raised and when did you pay it?

Does it mean that construction has not even commenced for tower 11? Next 7% would b.e asked when the digging work starts for your tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi do u also have a unit in tower 11?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imyogi06
    Hi do u also have a unit in tower 11?

Yes, it is in tower 11..and the demand for 3rd instalment of 10% was raised in november..however, the demand for next 7% has been dispatched from the builder as i learned yesterday..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AGARWALPARV1
    Yes, it is in tower 11..and the demand for 3rd instalment of 10% was raised in november..however, the demand for next 7% has been dispatched from the builder as i learned yesterday..

I have just received the many letter for T9 which is for 7% and make it 44% total after payment of this. This is really good speed of construction and no looking back. Anyone else got a demand letter for T9??
    CommentQuote
  • hi, i also have a unit in t-9, paid 37% but further demand letter noyt received till today, might be in transit, what are resale rate for 1460, somebody on this thread said that its already around 4500, is it true friends?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    hi, i also have a unit in t-9, paid 37% but further demand letter noyt received till today, might be in transit, what are resale rate for 1460, somebody on this thread said that its already around 4500, is it true friends?

the letter has been dispatched on 16th so most likely you will get it tomorrow or day after. Resale rates are dependent on the entry price due to black white mix. The person who bought it at 4500 levels in resale, login price for that unit was 4150.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not in town therefore online transfter NEFT would be a better choice for me. Does someone know whom to contact i.e. email address so as to send them notification and thereby help getting the acknowledgement and receipt of the instalment?
    CommentQuote
  • Spire woods 103 or Greenopolis 89 ?

Hi experts and senior members,

I am considering to buy a 2BHK in Gurgaon and wanted your advise here. Which option should be considered -
    1. Spire woods, sec 103
    2. 3c Greenopolis, sector 89

Need help specifically -
    1. Are the builders reliable?
    2. What time frame can be expected for completion of these 2 projects? My target is 2015 year-end or 2016 starting.
    3. What should be the good price for resale of 2BHK of Spire woods currently.
    4. which area will become better livable from the end user point of view?

Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aayush1
    Hi experts and senior members,

I am considering to buy a 2BHK in Gurgaon and wanted your advise here. Which option should be considered -
    1. Spire woods, sec 103
    2. 3c Greenopolis, sector 89

Need help specifically -
    1. Are the builders reliable?
    2. What time frame can be expected for completion of these 2 projects? My target is 2015 year-end or 2016 starting.
    3. What should be the good price for resale of 2BHK of Spire woods currently.
    4. which area will become better livable from the end user point of view?

Please help.

spire woods is a good option. construction is progressing at a decent pace. even the towers launched at later stage have gone to ground floor levels now.
    Resale is varying from early launched prices to later launched prices. Earlier launched at 3000 or lesser prices would be available in 4100-4200 approx (you can also check for distress deals or negotiate)
    someone in the forum also bought at 4500 levels for the unit logged in at 4150 levels.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    spire woods is a good option. construction is progressing at a decent pace. even the towers launched at later stage have gone to ground floor levels now.
    Resale is varying from early launched prices to later launched prices. Earlier launched at 3000 or lesser prices would be available in 4100-4200 approx (you can also check for distress deals or negotiate)
    someone in the forum also bought at 4500 levels for the unit logged in at 4150 levels.

Hi..the login for 4500 resale was 4320...extended white component to 4400..
    CommentQuote
  • Rcvd next 7% demand for tower 3 for 1 st floor roof casting realy very good pace for construction other very known builders are not progressing so fast hats off for them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Rcvd next 7% demand for tower 3 for 1 st floor roof casting realy very good pace for construction other very known builders are not progressing so fast hats off for them

What was the time difference between the previous demand and this one?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site last Sunday. Work was on at a good pace on all towers.The road which runs parallel to DEW earlier terminated at spire woods site.The construction has been started for remaining stretch (The stretch which divides 106 and 108)
    CommentQuote