Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akapoo10
    Visited the site last Sunday. Work was on at a good pace on all towers.The road which runs parallel to DEW earlier terminated at spire woods site.The construction has been started for remaining stretch (The stretch which divides 106 and 108)

good, do you have some pictures clicked for the construction works/road?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    What was the time difference between the previous demand and this one?

the time period between two demand is about 2 months.i was about to sell @3750 at that time but now getting call @4150.i paid 12000/- as pre emi to bank but got 720000/- notional gain for 1811 sq ft flat by holding it.good return.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire flexi homes new website Flexi Homes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    the time period between two demand is about 2 months.i was about to sell @3750 at that time but now getting call @4150.i paid 12000/- as pre emi to bank but got 720000/- notional gain for 1811 sq ft flat by holding it.good return.

Good to know that it is appreciating. As advised earlier, keep holding on and sit tight. There is nothing available in market at this price at all. I am sure near possession time, it will tend to match other projects in vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    Spire flexi homes new website Flexi Homes

Thanks for sharing. The site is amazing..
    CommentQuote
    Good to know that it is appreciating. As advised earlier, keep holding on and sit tight. There is nothing available in market at this price at all. I am sure near possession time, it will tend to match other projects in vicinity.

I dont think 4150 for 1811 is the going rate... 3900 BSP looks more realistic. Yes, this is the cheapest available project. Beats me why it has not come in line with other projects esp when the construction pace is very good and there is INR 500 gap between this and the next available option.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't rely on broker rates just pose as if you are buyer there is no response from brokers @3900. I got an end user enquiry 4050 but I was adamant 4100 broker use to sell lesser than market rate as to earn the difference amount apart from brokerage thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Don't rely on broker rates just pose as if you are buyer there is no response from brokers @3900. I got an end user enquiry 4050 but I was adamant 4100 broker use to sell lesser than market rate as to earn the difference amount apart from brokerage thnks

I did not check with brokers, but with end users.. possibly your bargaining skills are better or my prospect was frugal.. either ways its good to know the 4100 ballpark. The appreciation over the last 1 yr has been good.
    CommentQuote
  • transfer charges

Originally Posted by akapoo10
    Transfer charges are Re 50 per sq feet(including service taxes)2nd transfer onwards

thanks for the TC info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hit1383
    The builder has revised transfer charges from Rs. 50 per sq. ft to Rs. 75 per sq. ft.

Thanks for the updates .. does this suggest that second transfer cases have started for this project ? (I mentioned second transfer I read in this forum that first transfer is free, pls correct me if this is not true)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Senior member, I am planning to buy a unit at a bsp of 4100/- in spire. I also see other projects such as
    vipul sector 81
    rahja sampda
    Corona Optus - Sec 37 C
    Universal aura
    Sare crescent park sector 92
    spaze 93 3600 to 3700
    earth copia 1 in 112

these are below or at 4100/ - price.. Pls suggest which one is the best for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravchadha
    Hi Senior member, I am planning to buy a unit at a bsp of 4100/- in spire. I also see other projects such as
    vipul sector 81
    rahja sampda
    Corona Optus - Sec 37 C
    Universal aura
    spaze 93 3600 to 3700
    earth copia 1 in 112

these are below or at 4100/ - price.. Pls suggest which one is the best for end use.

for end use preference line wise
    vipul sector 81
    raheja sampda
    sare

for investment prefrence line

vipul sector 81
    earth sector 112
    spaze sector 93
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravchadha
    Hi Senior member, I am planning to buy a unit at a bsp of 4100/- in spire. I also see other projects such as
    vipul sector 81
    rahja sampda
    Corona Optus - Sec 37 C
    Universal aura
    spaze 93 3600 to 3700
    earth copia 1 in 112

Hi saurav,

The projects which you have mentioned have been paid heavily(almost complete instalments) to the company, for end use, don't look for the price by rs100-rs200 psf but look your feasibility to commute from the project to your office, the top 6 projects which you have mentioned are in New Gurgaon vicinity however the "Earth Copia" is in sector 112 which is just opposite to the rest of the projects, so be sure with what priority you are looking at your end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Hi saurav,

The projects which you have mentioned have been paid heavily(almost complete instalments) to the company, for end use, don't look for the price by rs100-rs200 psf but look your feasibility to commute from the project to your office, the top 6 projects which you have mentioned are in New Gurgaon vicinity however the "Earth Copia" is in sector 112 which is just opposite to the rest of the projects, so be sure with what priority you are looking at your end use.

Heard that there is one more demand for towers 3,4..
    With this speed the structure shall be completed by next year mid or so.
    CommentQuote
    Heard that there is one more demand for towers 3,4..
    With this speed the structure shall be completed by next year mid or so.

I paid the 6th installment yst.. this is hyper quick if true.. I hope the expressway is ready by then; else we will not see real appreciation since people will not be able to move in
    CommentQuote