Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys though spire wood is good but for investors i think better is to move towards delhi and get a project like earth copia or sec 109 projects from ATS/chintels
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    I paid the 6th installment yst.. this is hyper quick if true.. I hope the expressway is ready by then; else we will not see real appreciation since people will not be able to move in

This is purely an investor dilemma. If the construction does not starts or is slow, everyone blames builder and investor looses his sleep.
    In this case when builder is going fast, even then it's bad from investor's perspective as money is needed to feed builder's demand regularly.
    I still feel this is positive for all investors and mostly for end users who are paying EMI's and rent simultaneously.

It will appreciate and catch up with others very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to buy 2BHK either in sidhhartha estella or spire 103,seniors pl comment.Getting the deal of around 4000 in spire 103 in tower 8.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayalisharma
    Looking to buy 2BHK either in sidhhartha estella or spire 103,seniors pl comment.Getting the deal of around 4000 in spire 103 in tower 8.

you have choosen both good projects
    buy for long term now
    see siddarhta location is better but i think siddartha prices is higher than spire
    spire construction is fast going and siddartha is slow
    so it is your choice :)
    about tower i will buyers of spire will comment on this that how is tower location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    This is purely an investor dilemma. If the construction does not starts or is slow, everyone blames builder and investor looses his sleep.
    In this case when builder is going fast, even then it's bad from investor's perspective as money is needed to feed builder's demand regularly.
    I still feel this is positive for all investors and mostly for end users who are paying EMI's and rent simultaneously.

It will appreciate and catch up with others very soon.

The issue is not feeding's the builders demand. If the project is completed before the work on the expressway is done and any commercial establishments, there will be no takers for rent. Moving in will become an issue.

Timing is important, thats all.
    CommentQuote
  • That is why even delaying some projects work wonders for investors at least.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Heard that there is one more demand for towers 3,4..
    With this speed the structure shall be completed by next year mid or so.

Hi Smart111 - Would you have an update on the 7th installment for Tower 3?
    CommentQuote
  • I am still holding the 2bhk unit in this project, can anyone who has sold their unit very recently please update me about the price, and also the broker details, please pm me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    Hi Smart111 - Would you have an update on the 7th installment for Tower 3?

no idea bro, as I do not have unit in either of these towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Even if they complete before time it will not be an issue at all since there is a way from Palam Vihar which is close by I have lived there its only some 20 min drive away and one can get plenty of people who will take the flat on rent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imyogi06
    Even if they complete before time it will not be an issue at all since there is a way from Palam Vihar which is close by I have lived there its only some 20 min drive away and one can get plenty of people who will take the flat on rent

I agree with you. The approach road, access from Palma vihar and from najafgarh/Dwarka side is operational as of now. This sector is clean as compared to others in respect to encumbrances as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imyogi06
    Even if they complete before time it will not be an issue at all since there is a way from Palam Vihar which is close by I have lived there its only some 20 min drive away and one can get plenty of people who will take the flat on rent

I dont mean to intend that it is an all loss proposition for the project to be completed on time or before time. My submission is that a maximized return in either capital appreciation or rental will be possible once supporting infrastructure (viz road, shopping center) is ready.
    CommentQuote
  • I still haven't recieved any pm, please let me know i am keen to sale off my 2bhk unit.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • What's the status for tower 8 as i'm looking to 2bhk buy in that tower
    CommentQuote
  • i have decided to buy 2bhk in this whar is resale rates
    CommentQuote