Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
Reply
1032 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For 2BHKs rates should be in range of 4100-4300.

    Originally Posted by sunnyms
    i have decided to buy 2bhk in this whar is resale rates
    CommentQuote
  • Got the letter for redesign and user id/password , but wana ask if this will cost you extra ?if yes then approximately how much Rs xxx/sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • Arun,

    Actually its exact answer can given by spire staff.

    I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Arun,

    Actually its exact answer can given by spire staff.

    I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.


    Dear Varun ji actually they are displaying the design & the charges they will ask for redesign the flat but the question is that if you see closely the available layouts then you will find that mostly walls are being displaced or dismantled but as they will be not making the specific part of wall to redesign then they shouldn't charge more but they should offer discount as they are saving money by not making the walls.pls advice that if I am holding for investment so should I opt for such redesign or not will the rental value be different for differently designed apartment any way I like your smiley very much how you created it its really a masterpiece thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Achal ji,

    They are actually charging for design because its the amount which they need to pay to architect, also, its very easy to conteactor to construct the design recieved in the beginning & that is to uniform by the sizes but when the design gets change with every 3 or 4 apartment than its dificult for both the architect and contractor to streamline, thats why they charges even when they dismental or removed the walls, however, thanks a lot for the smiley but you will get the smiles in your smiley section just on the right side of wizard in which we type to reply.....:)

    I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Dear Achal ji,

    They are actually charging for design because its the amount which they need to pay to architect, also, its very easy to conteactor to construct the design recieved in the beginning & that is to uniform by the sizes but when the design gets change with every 3 or 4 apartment than its dificult for both the architect and contractor to streamline, thats why they charges even when they dismental or removed the walls, however, thanks a lot for the smiley but you will get the smiles in your smiley section just on the right side of wizard in which we type to reply.....:)

    I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.

    I thought the flexi design was built in the cost and would be undertaken at no additional cost. Any idea what the additional cost is?
    CommentQuote
  • Even I thought design changes are free, as they marketed their projects heavily on this option and no where it was mentioned that this is chargeable extra.

    Originally Posted by varunvats
    Dear Achal ji,

    They are actually charging for design because its the amount which they need to pay to architect, also, its very easy to conteactor to construct the design recieved in the beginning & that is to uniform by the sizes but when the design gets change with every 3 or 4 apartment than its dificult for both the architect and contractor to streamline, thats why they charges even when they dismental or removed the walls, however, thanks a lot for the smiley but you will get the smiles in your smiley section just on the right side of wizard in which we type to reply.....:)

    I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Even I thought design changes are free, as they marketed their projects heavily on this option and no where it was mentioned that this is chargeable extra.


    I am not sure about woods but in south 68 project they have mentioned about extra charges in BBA, section 4.3
    CommentQuote
  • I am mostly reffering to their advertisements on dailys and internet. Of course it has to be their in BBA else no buyer can be made responsible for payment.

    Originally Posted by suhel55
    I am not sure about woods but in south 68 project they have mentioned about extra charges in BBA, section 4.3
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    There is a cost associated with redesigning. You can login as guest on the link below. I think this applies to spire woods as well:

    Flexi Homes
    CommentQuote
  • Looks good, thanks

    Originally Posted by batra123
    Hi All,

    There is a cost associated with redesigning. You can login as guest on the link below. I think this applies to spire woods as well:

    Flexi Homes
    CommentQuote
  • ALL,

    It is now a well known fact that Spire has started levying extra charges on all its projects. This company has now become greedy.
    Is it mentioned in your BBA that buyers will have to pay for design changes. They have mentioned that in case you upgrade the specs like wooden flooring and all, then charges will have to be paid and that is logical.

    They have levied heavy charges on their flagship project SPIREEDGE. We have formed a group and in process of registering the association and fight against them.

    They have cancelled the Spire Central project and buyers of that project has already made association and case is ongoing in Patiala house court.

    You guys should also form a group and get this greedy builder on knees.
    CommentQuote
  • when are the price going to touch 5000 onwards. is it expected by this year end?
    construction is going at good pace,
    no villages nearby,
    75 mtr road in front progressing very well

    then what is holding back rates....any valid reasoning
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    when are the price going to touch 5000 onwards. is it expected by this year end?
    construction is going at good pace,
    no villages nearby,
    75 mtr road in front progressing very well

    then what is holding back rates....any valid reasoning


    no doubt this is one of the undervalued projects and has to grow with all the positive factors like

    Very good construction speed
    One of the very clear sectors
    Good progress on sector and connecting roads
    connectivity even without Dway

    but then the market is slow off late and its not only this project but other projects across NCR which are either stagnant or growing slowly. Once the fear of early elections in October/November is taken out (which most likely is due to Cong win in Karnataka), the market shall start moving up slowly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    when are the price going to touch 5000 onwards. is it expected by this year end?
    construction is going at good pace,
    no villages nearby,
    75 mtr road in front progressing very well

    then what is holding back rates....any valid reasoning

    Thats the holy grail; its stumped everyone why the rate is not hovering around 4500-5000. The project was launched at a pretty low rate of INR 3000 which partly explain the low current price but given that construction pace has been very good and other properties are at least at INR 500 premium, it just beats everyone why its not appreciated. This has been the case not just in the recent past when the resale market has been weak but even 6 months back. Everyone seems to feel it will come up to market rate as it nears completion, but there is no reason why the growth cannot be commensurate.
    CommentQuote