Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    no doubt this is one of the undervalued projects and has to grow with all the positive factors like

Very good construction speed
    One of the very clear sectors
    Good progress on sector and connecting roads
    connectivity even without Dway

but then the market is slow off late and its not only this project but other projects across NCR which are either stagnant or growing slowly. Once the fear of early elections in October/November is taken out (which most likely is due to Cong win in Karnataka), the market shall start moving up slowly.

Hi Smart111 - can you please help me how to reach the project from Dwarka/ Najafgarh side. I gather you know the route to the site.
    CommentQuote
  • I went through the flexi home website.. while the Level 1 (structure) is optional, I did not find Level 2 (interior design) to have a default zero cost option. If that is the case, then one will have to pay a minimum of INR 350. The options and cost for Level 3/4 are still not available.

Assuming there is no default cost option for Level 2, then this automatically increases the cost burden by INR 350. So then the cost of acquisition increase by that amount and the moot point is what will be the impact on the resale cost!

Can someone please help clarify/ confirm this.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sir,if any one having calculation error in previous demand letter as it is conveyed by crm to me I got a deference of about 40000/- pls update thnks pla suggest will the rental will varry for different designed flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear sir,if any one having calculation error in previous demand letter as it is conveyed by crm to me I got a deference of about 40000/- pls update thnks pla suggest will the rental will varry for different designed flat

I was told that service charge was not levied for the first 3 installments and paid the same in my 5th installment.

Regarding the rental for differently designed flat, one should expect some premium. My take is to make additional investment on it if you are planning to live there. Paying additional ~10L to be compensated with higher rental is too long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Level 2 at flexihomes - 350 to 650 psf extra

Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    I went through the flexi home website.. while the Level 1 (structure) is optional, I did not find Level 2 (interior design) to have a default zero cost option. If that is the case, then one will have to pay a minimum of INR 350. The options and cost for Level 3/4 are still not available.

Assuming there is no default cost option for Level 2, then this automatically increases the cost burden by INR 350. So then the cost of acquisition increase by that amount and the moot point is what will be the impact on the resale cost!

Can someone please help clarify/ confirm this.

This does not seem fair. The doors, wall paint, kitchen sink, wash basin, bathroom tiles, etc are usually being provided by every builder in every project and this cost is always included in BSP. Spire is asking for an extra 350 to 650 psf for level 2 itself, and at least 350 psf is mandatory as there is no option below that. I fear there might be more mandatory charges at level 3 and 4. So practically the builder is increasing the BSP for even the existing buyers in an indirect manner, and that too to the range of 500 - 1000 psf (considering all levels).

Seniors please advise. This situation seems alarming and need your advise. Can something be done to control this?
    CommentQuote
  • As per the agreement clause they have provided the standard material to be used in flat so as per my understanding for some one who is not opting for any improvement they will provide us flat in basic mode as advertised in their brochure.pls correct me if I am wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    As per the agreement clause they have provided the standard material to be used in flat so as per my understanding for some one who is not opting for any improvement they will provide us flat in basic mode as advertised in their brochure.pls correct me if I am wrong

Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar Dr Achal :)
    We are all hoping, what you are saying should be correct, but the website and various communication suggest differently :(
    That's why I am requesting experts and seniors to comment and advise.
    This step from spire will mean extra 5-6 Lakh for the basic standard features of the flat. And this will even dampen the re-sale prices because now the cost advantage as compared to other projects in the same sector will be lost. Now in the similar budget one will surely prefer for Indiabulls or Ansal project.
    Not that much experienced in this area but my personal point of view that this move can fetch Spire an additional one-time sum of money but at the cost of loss of goodwill in the market. This is just like forcing escalation charges in an indirect manner. Very unfair practice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aayush1
    Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar Dr Achal :)
    We are all hoping, what you are saying should be correct, but the website and various communication suggest differently :(
    That's why I am requesting experts and seniors to comment and advise.
    This step from spire will mean extra 5-6 Lakh for the basic standard features of the flat. And this will even dampen the re-sale prices because now the cost advantage as compared to other projects in the same sector will be lost. Now in the similar budget one will surely prefer for Indiabulls or Ansal project.
    Not that much experienced in this area but my personal point of view that this move can fetch Spire an additional one-time sum of money but at the cost of loss of goodwill in the market. This is just like forcing escalation charges in an indirect manner. Very unfair practice.

Have you confirmed this from SPIRE Crm? BBA says something else. Acc to BBA, there will be extra charges only if you opt for variations from standard one.
    CommentQuote
  • investors hv exited and also its right its unfair and spire now looses its advantage of little lower price ...even its locaton is little inside dew.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    Have you confirmed this from SPIRE Crm? BBA says something else. Acc to BBA, there will be extra charges only if you opt for variations from standard one.

Yes, you are right. I check with the CRM team that there will be extra cost only if you opt for the customization.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123

You are right. I checked with the CRM team and additional cost is applicable if one opts for the customized options. I did tell them that they should make this point clear in the second option on interiors by having a current selection option at zero cost.
    CommentQuote
  • did anyone recieved the demand letter for 30th May ? T6?
    CommentQuote
  • Prices of the project seem to be stagnant since past few months, any thoughts as why it is so? Is it the case in general with all DEW projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iceman_oz10
    Prices of the project seem to be stagnant since past few months, any thoughts as why it is so? Is it the case in general with all DEW projects?

Overall market is stagnant and it's not only for this project per se.
    CommentQuote
  • took a flat in T12

Dear members,

I took a 1460 sqft middle floor flat in T12 in resale, BSP - 4160/, booking - 3700/
    How is the deal, please share your thoughts.
    CommentQuote