Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhupati19
    Dear members,

I took a 1460 sqft middle floor flat in T12 in resale, BSP - 4160/, booking - 3700/
    How is the deal, please share your thoughts.

Good one and decent bargain in slow time. Hold this for near possession schedule.
    CommentQuote
  • TDS on property purchase

Can somebody calify the TDS rule which says that buyer need to pay 1% of the property value as TDS, if property is more than of 50L.

My Case -

I am purchasing an under-construction property in re-sale in Spirewood. Total value is - 70L, out of which ~35L has been paid by the seller to the builder before 1 June.
    So Now I need to pay 35L to the seller directly, and remaining 35L to the builder in the next 2 years. Please clarify how the TDS will be calculated here ? Whether I need to pay TDS for seller or for builder .... ?
    CommentQuote
  • You need to pay TDS only for the builder payment, that you need to deduct from further payments to the builder.

In quoting this I assume that transfer process of the unit was completed before 1st June.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction update

Does any body have pictures of the latest status of this project .
    CommentQuote
  • T-9 : 44 % payment gone till now, Does anyone know when the next 7 % payment demand is expected ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi0011
    T-9 : 44 % payment gone till now, Does anyone know when the next 7 % payment demand is expected ?

the last one went in May and three floors would take about three months time plus a month here and there due to monsoon, my anticipation is September/October for the next demand.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the current resale for 2 bhk & what are the prospects by year end?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    what are the current resale for 2 bhk & what are the prospects by year end?

Sir, market is really slow. The last that I heard was 4150-4250 being quoted for old bookings with 44% money gone. For towers with 37% money gone, it's 50 rs here and there.
    I am hopeful that it would touch 4400-4500 with this decent construction speed and low price base by end of the year, but this is purely my guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for ur response. what rate one can expect at the time of delivery in 2016. can it touch 8-9k by then?
    CommentQuote
  • i heard that the litigation issue regarding new palam vihar wud be resolved within this month. there is one hearing on 15th july. huda has reached upon some mutually agreed solution regarding rehabilitation of oustees. how much this resolution, if it happens, will impact the prices in dew & spire in particular.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    Thanks for ur response. what rate one can expect at the time of delivery in 2016. can it touch 8-9k by then?

2016 is far away and a lot depends on the macro factors as well as the infrastructure development in this area.

1. Elections in 2014 or even earlier
    2. GDP and job scenario
    3. Interest rates
    4. Dway completion or atleast intent and execution with disputes settled out.
    5. surrounding infrastructure development like parks, transport, market, recreational areas etc.
    6. quality of the product

Let's see how it goes from here as three years is a big period and lot of positive developments are expected to happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    the last one went in May and three floors would take about three months time plus a month here and there due to monsoon, my anticipation is September/October for the next demand.

Thanks for your reply. The last one that went in May was "On casting of Plinth beam" and next demand is "On Casting of 1st floor roof". How come its three floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi0011
    Thanks for your reply. The last one that went in May was "On casting of Plinth beam" and next demand is "On Casting of 1st floor roof". How come its three floors?

Bro, normally basement, UG and then first floor is the norm. in certain projects there are two basements. going by first case three floors need to be built and going by second case, four floors. Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Wood Construction on good pace - July 2013

Hi All,

Some of the Spire clicks as on 12 July 2013, construction is on with good pace, have a look -

Pic 1 - Road in front of Spire woods (earlier this was a kind of dead end but now road is there till next triangle and Raheja will not be more then 5 min drive from here )

Pic 2 - Construction on full swing (mostly for tower 1/2) and for rest of the towers also mostly construction is till 4-5 floor , looks like club is also taking shape (not sure if the structure in front is for club or sample flat (as i think that sample flats latter on get dismantel but this don't looks like to be like this)

Pic 3 - Sample Flat/Club along with whole locality view

Pic 4 - India Bulls and Spire woods (highlighted one) view from sector 106 side sector road

Pic 5 - Tower 5/6 construction on full pace

Pic 6 - Tower 11/12 construction on full pace

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looks good ...watz the resale rate of 3bhk
    CommentQuote