Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The quote for selling is 3900 for 2124 size.May vary with booking price tho.
    CommentQuote
  • nice pics and really good work bro. This shows the tremendous progress made on ground as well as on the structure.
    I sincerely feel that the good times for this project is still to come which will be cherished by end users and investors both. Keep holding your units tight so as to reap maximum benefit out of it in medium to long term.
    BTW, the number of units available in open resale market is also reducing now, which means either people do not want to sell as of now or more end users getting interested. Either ways if supply is reduced demand would increase due to good construction pace and nearby infrastructure developing well. Mind you it's still cheapest of the lot in sector 103 which may not remain the case forever.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Smart111 - I have seen you remaining consistently bullish on the future prospects of this property. I hold a unit in this project and to be honest the more I see around it seems to me that the booking price more or less guides how the prices move for a project. Within the same vicinity, the price of each project varies significantly and have seldom seen projects correct by themselves pegging to other projects. My view is that if spire could they would have launched the project at the market rate but chose a lower price for whatever reason. Despite the construction pace as well as low supply of units, the rates have not edged closer to other projects in the vicinity.
    I am not sure what the trigger would be for the rate to revise up by INR 400-500. The clearance and completion of DEx Way will increase valuations for all and am waiting for that.

I would be delighted to be proved wrong since I hold a unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    Hi Smart111 - I have seen you remaining consistently bullish on the future prospects of this property. I hold a unit in this project and to be honest the more I see around it seems to me that the booking price more or less guides how the prices move for a project. Within the same vicinity, the price of each project varies significantly and have seldom seen projects correct by themselves pegging to other projects. My view is that if spire could they would have launched the project at the market rate but chose a lower price for whatever reason. Despite the construction pace as well as low supply of units, the rates have not edged closer to other projects in the vicinity.
    I am not sure what the trigger would be for the rate to revise up by INR 400-500. The clearance and completion of DEx Way will increase valuations for all and am waiting for that.

I would be delighted to be proved wrong since I hold a unit.

Sir, I am an optimist no doubt and entered this project not very long back. It was somewhere in December last year therefore my entry here is just 6 months as compared to people who booked in pre launch or very low prices at the time of launch. I tend to agree with you for the fact that it was launched at quite low rate as compared to others even at that time which is creating problems for appreciation as expected but as per my knowledge on RE (though very limited) and based on my previous investments:

1. When property is RTM and near RTM, the difference in pricing cedes due to the fact that projects become livable, unless there are major issues in the product quality.
    2. After 2-3 years of possession, what matters most to people is the maintenance and user experience obviously along with the other factors like infrastructure, facilities within the society and outside of it.
    3. The more end users or long term investors in project, it would definitely provide much needed jump in the prices. Overall market sentiment is "slow" as of now therefore I do not anticipate major push in prices in next 9-12 months period with 50 Rs kind of move every 1-2 months.

Rest it's all of us to see how it shapes up in near future and how is the quality of product when it is delivered. I do not see any reason for Spire to leave any stone un turned as they earned bad reputation through their 106 project but then they have good commercials and WTC for which they got awards in recent past. 68 and 103 are their two residential entry projects therefore I would expect them to put their efforts in speedy delivery as well as a quality product so as to reiterate faith of people invested with them.

I am here to stay for long term, atleast for 2-3 years post possession, unless there is an emergency situation or lack of funds. I do not believe in puntergiri as every asset class need to have a holding and gestation period so as to reap good benefits out of it, whether it's stocks, commodities or for matter any other investments. In the same breath, it is advisable for people who over leveraged themselves and invested in properties beyond their means for switching off and making quick bucks, its not advisable to stick to RE as short term situation doesn't look good till election, GDP and CAD situation gets more clarity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Sir, I am an optimist no doubt and entered this project not very long back. It was somewhere in December last year therefore my entry here is just 6 months as compared to people who booked in pre launch or very low prices at the time of launch. I tend to agree with you for the fact that it was launched at quite low rate as compared to others even at that time which is creating problems for appreciation as expected but as per my knowledge on RE (though very limited) and based on my previous investments:

1. When property is RTM and near RTM, the difference in pricing cedes due to the fact that projects become livable, unless there are major issues in the product quality.
    2. After 2-3 years of possession, what matters most to people is the maintenance and user experience obviously along with the other factors like infrastructure, facilities within the society and outside of it.
    3. The more end users or long term investors in project, it would definitely provide much needed jump in the prices. Overall market sentiment is "slow" as of now therefore I do not anticipate major push in prices in next 9-12 months period with 50 Rs kind of move every 1-2 months.

Rest it's all of us to see how it shapes up in near future and how is the quality of product when it is delivered. I do not see any reason for Spire to leave any stone un turned as they earned bad reputation through their 106 project but then they have good commercials and WTC for which they got awards in recent past. 68 and 103 are their two residential entry projects therefore I would expect them to put their efforts in speedy delivery as well as a quality product so as to reiterate faith of people invested with them.

I am here to stay for long term, atleast for 2-3 years post possession, unless there is an emergency situation or lack of funds. I do not believe in puntergiri as every asset class need to have a holding and gestation period so as to reap good benefits out of it, whether it's stocks, commodities or for matter any other investments. In the same breath, it is advisable for people who over leveraged themselves and invested in properties beyond their means for switching off and making quick bucks, its not advisable to stick to RE as short term situation doesn't look good till election, GDP and CAD situation gets more clarity.

I second you on your inputs... it does seem that once the project is completed with supporting ecosystem is when the appreciation will kick in. Till such time, it is expected to be a bit of a laggard. Like you I invested in this a few months before you did, so the fruits of appreciation are still to be had.

The silver lining is that if rates are to taper off in DE (which at this time for new launches are at preposterous rates of ~7000), this project will hold true to its price. It all depends on the time frame that one is looking at. The medium term prospects in any case are not great so there is not much in terms of opportunity cost that once sees.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    I second you on your inputs... it does seem that once the project is completed with supporting ecosystem is when the appreciation will kick in. Till such time, it is expected to be a bit of a laggard. Like you I invested in this a few months before you did, so the fruits of appreciation are still to be had.

The silver lining is that if rates are to taper off in DE (which at this time for new launches are at preposterous rates of ~7000), this project will hold true to its price. It all depends on the time frame that one is looking at. The medium term prospects in any case are not great so there is not much in terms of opportunity cost that once sees.

+1 here. I think we can see these prices in this project in medium to long term if not more..
    CommentQuote
  • Extremely impressive progress on both the project construction and supporting infra...

It was completely diff when i saw the site an year back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Extremely impressive progress on both the project construction and supporting infra...

It was completely diff when i saw the site an year back.

both 68 and 103 projects are shaping up well and would give decent returns in medium to long term for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • When is the next demand for T-8 expected? Any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys.... any idea on current rate for 2124 sqft.....
    Have a unit in T 6...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MaverickX
    Guys.... any idea on current rate for 2124 sqft.....
    Have a unit in T 6...

On going resale price for 2124 sqft unit Rs.3650-3700/-
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about next demand for tower 3 mine is in tower 3 how long it will take to touch 5000 psf mark for this project just crossing my fingers
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on construction progress of Spire the plaza at 106 project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Any idea about next demand for tower 3 mine is in tower 3 how long it will take to touch 5000 psf mark for this project just crossing my fingers

It depends on the completion of DE... the moment that is done, the prices will appreciate to these levels (possibly more). This would take at least 2-3 years which would also be around the time when the construction would be completed. This is not the best time for the RE market with elections and gloomy economic scenario. One would have to scale down expectation on capital appreciation. We are not going to see the levels we have been witnessing in the last (lost!) decade.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    4-5 yrs.

dont joke
    CommentQuote