Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i also got the demand letter for t-9
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all can any body pls pm me the broker details as I am away from Ncr to sell my 3 bhk unit thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • what is the normal time to receive the paper acknowledgement/receipt of the payment made? I did pay on 5th September but still the receipt is not received. Does anyone have an idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    what is the normal time to receive the paper acknowledgement/receipt of the payment made? I did pay on 5th September but still the receipt is not received. Does anyone have an idea?

Usually they send it in a week. I paid the amount on 7th Sep and have received the receipt. Yours might be on the way.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Wana confirm if anyone has paid the TDS for spire wood project? As per the process i think we need to first register on TRACE (as Tax Payer)? But it require PAN ID/Name etc ....I Called up spire office today and they told me that u pay the full amount as mentioned in the demand and don't worry about TDS .......

So wana confirm if they will adjust it in next demand or else how they will manage it ? Experts Please enlighten me and others on this TDS issue. Thanks in advance for your time
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all today I got demand for 5 th floor slab for tower 3 it's good that they are making fast but equally bad that if they offer possession early then who will be there to take the flat on rent as I brought for investment what you senior people think that the time frame after which the area will be liveable thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    Dear all today I got demand for 5 th floor slab for tower 3 it's good that they are making fast but equally bad that if they offer possession early then who will be there to take the flat on rent as I brought for investment what you senior people think that the time frame after which the area will be liveable thnks

3 to 4 years minimum
    CommentQuote
    Dear all today I got demand for 5 th floor slab for tower 3 it's good that they are making fast but equally bad that if they offer possession early then who will be there to take the flat on rent as I brought for investment what you senior people think that the time frame after which the area will be liveable thnks

Dr. Achal, When did you get the demand for first floor slab? The construction speed is really rocking now and at full throttle.
    Actually everywhere it is an investor's dilemma whether the good construction speed is good or bad. End of the day, if they are delivering a good product it will serve investor's interest very well. I remember people were initially very pessimist about spire projects and were discussing if these projects would even see any construction or not. with all the negatives behind us, we need patience and obviously hope that Dway issues are resolved soon.
    CommentQuote
  • I also received the demand for 5th floor slab.Friends what about TDS thing?Is everyone paying the full amount of deducting TDS?
    CommentQuote

They would slow down after gobbling 72 percent as then plaster work and interior work starts and i had similar experience with another flat i had purchased that builder takes less time to put the slabs and more time to finish interiors.I say 72 pc as by then the structure would be ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akapoo10
    They would slow down after gobbling 72 percent as then plaster work and interior work starts and i had similar experience with another flat i had purchased that builder takes less time to put the slabs and more time to finish interiors.I say 72 pc as by then the structure would be ready.

Dear sir rightly said by you that slab casting is fast but actual delay occurs at finishing work & till that time your 75% payment gone to builder & you are sitting with about equal pre emi payment from your pocket as the flat is not on possession.with increasing pre emi amount with each demand & realy no increase in resale price realy am confused what to do to exit 3900 psf for 1811 unit or to hold till or after possession seniors pls enlighten thnks to all
    CommentQuote
    Dear sir rightly said by you that slab casting is fast but actual delay occurs at finishing work & till that time your 75% payment gone to builder & you are sitting with about equal pre emi payment from your pocket as the flat is not on possession.with increasing pre emi amount with each demand & realy no increase in resale price realy am confused what to do to exit 3900 psf for 1811 unit or to hold till or after possession seniors pls enlighten thnks to all

Dr_achal - the moot point is the opportunity cost. Will the money you take out and re-invest elsewhere yield a higher return? If yes, then you should go ahead. The RE market is in the midst of tough times and in my mind corrected for good. The crazy appreciation we used to see every 4-6 months has gone. So I am unsure if RE investment elsewhere would yield significantly better returns.

As far as rate is concerned, it is okay.. see if you can get 4K. It is among the lowest costing project on DE.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I got a call from CRM about flexi home option and were told that "So called last date is coming and they wana confirm", although i am not interested in this but wana check out if there is any fellow property holder in spire 103 who have actually opted for this? As I feel following reservation on this –

1- This will increase the per sq/feet cost of the flat (not sure how much this will help in resale/rent)
    2- This is not mandatory
    3- This will make almost all user to choose from 3-4 available options and as everyone have there own taste so may not appeal to all.

Kindly share some feedback

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunpundir2010
    Hi All,

I got a call from CRM about flexi home option and were told that "So called last date is coming and they wana confirm", although i am not interested in this but wana check out if there is any fellow property holder in spire 103 who have actually opted for this? As I feel following reservation on this –

1- This will increase the per sq/feet cost of the flat (not sure how much this will help in resale/rent)
    2- This is not mandatory
    3- This will make almost all user to choose from 3-4 available options and as everyone have there own taste so may not appeal to all.

Kindly share some feedback

Thanks

This is exactly what I feel. Thats why not going for any customizations.
    CommentQuote
  • I read some post regarding TDS. Is it over and above service tax or is it the same service tax that we pay with each demand to the builder?

And anyone visited spire woods site recently? How is the constuction going on? And what is the status of sample flat. When will it be ready..any idea?
    CommentQuote