Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Spire Snapshot dec 2013 -

Looks like sample flat work is in progress and front towers are also shaping well. Yes not too much of the work was happening at the site and for sure looks like the concentration is on T1/T2 and T8-T10 (front towers)....Now the locality is shaping well and hope that Year 2014 will bring more respite to end users and for investors of DEW -----Cheers and enjoy the pics (Date 29 Dec - 2013) with happy new year 2014 wishes
    :) -
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    Any update on the construction status? Issues with contractors resolved??

Considering the pics shared by arunpundir2010 it does not look like the contractor issue is fully resolved as not much progress can be seen in month of Nov Dec.Lets hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in investing in spire wood in a 2 bhk 1460 sq ft. Comments and is it the correct entry time and what should be the approx entry level in terms of price.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks arunpundir, for posting these pics. A quick question, Pic 5 in sequence is showiung Tower 1- 4 or Tower 10-12?

Thanks again, Can you please help me locate tower 3 in these pics !

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajainashish
    Thanks arunpundir, for posting these pics. A quick question, Pic 5 in sequence is showiung Tower 1- 4 or Tower 10-12?

Thanks again, Can you please help me locate tower 3 in these pics !

Cheers!

If you see the 5th pic, 5th floor roof is under construction in tower 3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akapoo10
    If you see the 5th pic, 5th floor roof is under construction in tower 3

okay, Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me when was the last demand fot T11 was raised..??
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me when is the next demand ( Casting of 5th Floor Roof) expected for T-9. The Last demand ( Casting of 1st Floor Roof) was raised in 1st week of September 2013. Its been 5 months since last demand.
    CommentQuote
  • People get jittery with slow construction pace and investors get annoyed if the demands come fast in slow markets. BTW, I heard from sources that issues for land acquisition in sector 110 are sorted out now. One Mr Rana (not rishiraj) owning about 22 acres or so has lost the case in SC and the land can be acquired for rehabilitation of outsees impacted by NPR. This is a good news for the Xway and the projects as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, i also own a unit in t-9. i called up spire and they told me that the next demand wud come by march 1st week for t-9. what are the current resale for 2 bhk unit, what are the prospects by year end.
    CommentQuote
  • Went to the site today, the work has again picked up pace. Met the project engineer and as per him, there are approx. 500 workers on the site. Some progress that i noted was 6 floor slabe done for T-3.

Per my chat, their plan is to bring up all the tower from 1-7 upto speed with T 1-3.

The project manager was very upbeat that this is their flagship project and management is keen to deliver this project on time...

Hope for the Best !!
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when the next demand for T3 will be due?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have information regarding 'Provision of any Villa construction" in Spire Woods 103? As i think that they have plenty of space in front of T1-T7 and locality boundary...so do they have any plan to construct vila (like spire south) if not today than may be in near future?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay, Greetings
    can u pls help me in few doubts,

Our budget is around 60-65 and we have seen 2 projects like Spire woods- getting at 3400- 3500 now
    India bulls ,we are getting at the rate of 4000 rs psf 3 bhk 2nd phase -in 103 only

Now doubt is spire wood we are getting at cheaper process that's why its attractive ,But do u really feel and suggest we shd go for it .

Kindly suggest Pls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aishaghai
    Hi Abhay, Greetings
    can u pls help me in few doubts,

Our budget is around 60-65 and we have seen 2 projects like Spire woods- getting at 3400- 3500 now
    India bulls ,we are getting at the rate of 4000 rs psf 3 bhk 2nd phase -in 103 only

Now doubt is spire wood we are getting at cheaper process that's why its attractive ,But do u really feel and suggest we shd go for it .

Kindly suggest Pls

pls help
    CommentQuote