Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Construction update ?

Dear Friends,

Any construction update ?
    I have a flat in T12, did anybody get the new demand letter(T5) for it ?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about this project? How is construction going? Latest pics, if any, will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me when is the next demand ( Casting of 5th Floor Roof) expected for T-9. The Last demand ( Casting of 1st Floor Roof) was raised in 1st week of September 2013. Its been almost 8 months since last demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi0011
    Can anybody tell me when is the next demand ( Casting of 5th Floor Roof) expected for T-9. The Last demand ( Casting of 1st Floor Roof) was raised in 1st week of September 2013. Its been almost 8 months since last demand.

I think it should be round the corner. Did you check with spire CRM?
    Anybody visited spire woods site? How is construction going on?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    I think it should be round the corner. Did you check with spire CRM?
    Anybody visited spire woods site? How is construction going on?

I got the demand letter for T12 , fifth floor, last week. The website is not working, no way to check the progress online.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhupati19
    I got the demand letter for T12 , fifth floor, last week. The
    website is not working, no way to check the progress online.

They have removed SpireWoods project from their website. What is happening? Also, they moved the operating office of SpireWoods to manesar from their earlier gurgaon location.

Spire World
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone get the fifth floor demand for T-9 ? I am not able to contact the CRM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi0011
    Did anyone get the fifth floor demand for T-9 ? I am not able to contact the CRM.

not yet brother, u can contact at 9650400101 for queries

what are the prospects of this project
    CommentQuote
  • what is happening guys?? office moved..project removed from the website..no demand since 8 months..any updates on any front..please share..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AGARWALPARV1
    what is happening guys?? office moved..project removed from the website..no demand since 8 months..any updates on any front..please share..

Talked to spire and A.N. buildwell guys today. Project is going fine at a decent pace. I inquired about tower 8 particularly and it has reached till 4th floor. Next demand will be coming somewhere in the mid to end of next month. And expected time of posession is 1st quarter of 2016.

And, regarding the unlisting from website, he mentioned that there is no prob as such. AN Buildwell is executing the project under spire world's brand name. And they will be launching their own website soon. WTC manesar also belongs to AN Buildwell.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the Spire site yst. Have been told that they are trying to bring all the towers at the same level hence the work on the initial towers is very slow... they are bringing all towers till 9th floor and will commence construction for all. Some pics below.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsrinivas
    Visited the Spire site yst. Have been told that they are trying to bring all the towers at the same level hence the work on the initial towers is very slow... they are bringing all towers till 9th floor and will commence construction for all. Some pics below.

Thanks for the info bsrinivas. Can you please attach the pics here? Couldnt see any pic.
    CommentQuote
  • An article regarding this project. Instead of "Sprire Woods", they are now mentioning it as "The Woods"

AN Buildwell
    CommentQuote
  • Just found new website of AN Buildwell... Below is the link:
    Housing Project in Gurgaon | Spire Woods Gurgaon | ANBuildwell

Got information from a broker that rate for 2BHK is hovering around 4500 psf. Is it true? Anyone got similar information about ongoing rates?
    CommentQuote
  • It seems confirmed now that Spire group is now out of this project ....and now project ownership totally lies with A. N. Buildwell. I hope this being as the flagship project of A. N. Buildwell they will try to promote, use best they can . With "Casting of 7th Floor roof" demand gone now next demand will be little far away (Casting of Top Floor). Hopefully by then NPV and other issues will get more direction and it will be a huge plus for "The Woods"...2 BHK owners hold on this property for around 2 years will get more benifit
    CommentQuote