Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VibhorD;, pay more but invest in a gud brand
    CommentQuote
  • I believe a meeting of buyers happened recently at the site. Does anyone know when is the next meeting going to happen ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

like all of you, i am also buyer of a flat in T-11 of this project. I have interacted with the management of the company - but they are asking for payment of additional sum of money.

Request all of you kindly fix a meeting on coming sunday (14th February, 2016) on site of spirewoods and decide the next course of legal action against these goons.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Please Join Telegram Group of 150+ guys discussing the issue on regular basis and meeting on 14Feb

Please join Google group too -

To subscribe to the Google Groups "Spire Woods Residents_sector 103" -
    spirewoodsresidents+Subscribe@googlegroups.com.
    To post to this group, send email to spirewoodsresidents@googlegroups.com
    CommentQuote
  • I have a unit in Spirewoods as well.....i tried joining in the google group but unable to do so....can you help me the process....thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Please Join Telegram Group of 150+ guys discussing the issue on regular basis and Next meeting is planned on 28Feb

To subscribe to the Google Groups "Spire Woods Residents_sector 103" send a mail to -

Or Send me personal message with your contact details
    It is for the benefit of every buyer/investor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi arunpundir2010; , I have sent a mail to the e-mail mentioned above. Would request you to add me to the Group. regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi arunpundir2010; have received a delivery failure from the e-mail id mentioned. Could you please advise the mail id again...regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Please Join Telegram Group of 150+ guys discussing the issue on regular basis and Next meeting is planned on 28 Feb * 10 AM; DDA Park : Infront of Dwarika Sector 10 Metro Station

To subscribe to the Google Groups "Spire Woods Residents_sector 103" send a mail to -

CommentQuote
  • Kindly Join Telegram Group of 150+ guys discussing the issue on regular basis and Next meeting is planned on 13 March 2016

To subscribe to the Google Groups "Spire Woods Residents_sector 103" open following link -

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spirewoodsresidents

CommentQuote
  • Google group of Spirewoods

To join Google group click on below link -

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spirewoodsresidents/join
    CommentQuote
  • This builder is a cheat. S K Hooda, Sunil Gandhi , (Vipen Kapur )Viridian FDI fund, Ashish Bhalla of WTC fame are behind this fraud. These cheats have taken 60-70% of the money and have not done any construction in the last 18 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Spirewoods Fraud, Ashish Bhalla, S K Hooda, Sunil Gandhi, Vipen Kapur and Viridian

Ever since the Dwarka expressway boom went bust, many frauds of builders in this area have come to light. But the most Brazen and staggering fraud has been committed by A N Buildwell in their Spirewoods project in sector 103, Gurgaon. A N buildwell has 3 investors S K Hooda ( Surendra Kumar Hooda) , Sunil Gandhi , and an FDI fund ( SI Viridian ), controlled by Ashish Bhalla ( of WTC fame , WTC Noida , WTC Chandigarh, WTC Manesar)Vipen Kapur.

Construction is stalled for 18 months, There is waterlogging in towers 8-12, the basement is submerged, hence putting the structure to risk. The partners are fighting each other in various courts and their offices have been sealed by delhi High court.
    Please do not invest in any other project by these cheats, else you risk losing all your money.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard there has been an FIR against the developer in Gurgaon.. Can anybody help with the copy of the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to update that Ashish Bhalla is now not a part of Spirewoods 103. It's only SK Hooda and Sunil Gandhi who are the promoters of the project.

These guys parted their ways around a year ago
    CommentQuote