Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If this is true, great news for guys invested here .

Looks like Spire is at the right path & is looking to somewhat recover back its repute .

Originally Posted by ekas2011
    Constuction has started in 103 spire. I saw JCBs digging the site last week.
    CommentQuote
  • That's true. Spire even have not demanded the installment due on start of construction and have already started the construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    That's true. Spire even have not demanded the installment due on start of construction and have already started the construction.

thats's so strange..since last week or so various members are trying to promote various spire projects on various threads.. dont understand the motive behind.

as they say ' ganga main dubke leke paap dhulte hai...spire ke case mai 1 JCB aane se builder ke saree paap dhulte jaate hai or projects multibaggers ban jate hai or veterans gun gan start kar dete hai'
    CommentQuote
  • Golu ji ab to baksh to spire ko...things are now moving well with god's grace

Appke Spaze ne bhi 20 months ke baad sohna road wale project ki construction start ki thi...premiums are good for now....

Things are fine now..also the member with you had a fight had also sold the unit...Now u can be litle easy on spire..my dear.

Appreciate your co-operation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Golu ji ab to baksh to spire ko...things are now moving well with god's grace

Appke Spaze ne bhi 20 months ke baad sohna road wale project ki construction start ki thi...premiums are good for now....

Things are fine now..also the member with you had a fight had also sold the unit...Now u can be litle easy on spire..my dear.

Appreciate your co-operation

Why do anyone need cooperation from such negative characters. These guys were spelling dooms day and telling spire will run away, construction will never start...blah blah...
    It is good to see all their prediction going wrong...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Why do anyone need cooperation from such negative characters. These guys were spelling dooms day and telling spire will run away, construction will never start...blah blah...
    It is good to see all their prediction going wrong...

Are you planning to invest or invested or promoting spire 103.

Many brokers are active in forum to promote their interests.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher

You always utter non sense, I do not see any reason to pull Spire down at any cost. What is your contribution at the forum, look at yourself first before calling anyone a broker.
    And yes I have respect for brokers too, we all need them. Raha sawal promoting the project...bika hua maal promote nahi kara jata :-)
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai, relax & enjoy the fun ;).

Originally Posted by rs2507
    You always utter non sense, I do not see any reason to pull Spire down at any cost. What is your contribution at the forum, look at yourself first before calling anyone a broker.
    And yes I have respect for brokers too, we all need them. Raha sawal promoting the project...bika hua maal promote nahi kara jata :-)
    CommentQuote

Hi
    Greetings

Naryan.. narayan.. you are great as usual with your guest appearance.:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

Looks like you are very close to the management:bab (45):. Now you can claim that they consult you before sending JCB.

Your only contribution to the forum is to promote spire with support from your group members.

Eariler you were supporting sector-68 project now 103 tomorrow Tashee and than 106. The members in the forum are not fool.

You will not understand the pain of the investors who have invested their hard earned money in spire.
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher bhai this is for you

Originally Posted by psambher
    Looks like you are very close to the management:bab (45):. Now you can claim that they consult you before sending JCB.

Your only contribution to the forum is to promote spire with support from your group members.

Eariler you were supporting sector-68 project now 103 tomorrow Tashee and than 106. The members in the forum are not fool.

You will not understand the pain of the investors who have invested their hard earned money in spire.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

Sambhar tum kya samjhoge pain, were getting juice when spire was stuck. Now when construction has started in two projects...you are still up to your tune. What is the problem now I fail to understand.
    And you better open a baba shop and start predicting what others will do. Kabhi bolte ho broker, kabhi close to managment kabhi kuch. Get off that smoke mate...sign are showing...before it is too late.
    CommentQuote
  • Sambher,
    And which investor is crying now...everyone is happy and you seems to not like that
    CommentQuote
  • Sambher,
    Mere group se bhi problem hai...wah! are mera group to hai, aap ka kya hai?
    CommentQuote