Spire World presents 'Spire Woods' a unique concept in housing Apartments that are customized to your lifestyle. Spire Woods is located at Sector 103, Dwarka Expressway offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments.

Apartment Sizes are 1460/1582/ 1811/1851/ 2208,Starting from 44 Lakhs.

Any idea/details:) on this launch?

Thanks
Read more
1030 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Sambher,
    Mere group se bhi problem hai...wah! are mera group to hai, aap ka kya hai?

IREF has approved group buying. :bab (59): Spire is about to launch new flats in sector-68. This will surely help the groups.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Looks like you are very close to the management:bab (45):. Now you can claim that they consult you before sending JCB.

Your only contribution to the forum is to promote spire with support from your group members.

Eariler you were supporting sector-68 project now 103 tomorrow Tashee and than 106. The members in the forum are not fool.

You will not understand the pain of the investors who have invested their hard earned money in spire.

I agree with you psambher, if this would have been 68 project I could have understood the reaction but why so such reaction from the group in 103 projects...there is certainly a hidden agenda. Also, JCB is openly available for rent in the market @500 Rs per hour..any chappulal can also hire it for a day or 2...dont understand why the group is keen to highlight it as a milestone event.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    IREF has approved group buying. :bab (59): Spire is about to launch new flats in sector-68. This will surely help the groups.

Wow, it shows you have some interest. Advance or internal knowledge? Broker?
    Thanks, I will not pick anything new for now.
    PS - Tumhari geeb bahut lambi hai...ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Golu bhai - welcome

Abhi Spaze ki construction start nahi hui haina :) 1-2 JCB waha bhi lagwa do 500 rs deke
    CommentQuote
  • Golu Yaar,
    Bataya nahi kaun sa project liya Spaze main? Just to tell you Spaze is also dhila bhilder...sohna road wala project was started after 20 months. But do not worry, maal achha banata hai...so chill
    I just fail to see your agenda...spire ne kaun si bhains kholi hai aapki?
    CommentQuote
  • Sambher,
    What happened to your defunct project, JCB lagi kya? ab to main naam bhi bhool gaya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Golu Yaar,
    Bataya nahi kaun sa project liya Spaze main? Just to tell you Spaze is also dhila bhilder...sohna road wala project was started after 20 months. But do not worry, maal achha banata hai...so chill
    I just fail to see your agenda...spire ne kaun si bhains kholi hai aapki?

RS sir..one of your co spire investor commented spire is so great that it has started commencement but not asked for the installment due on commencment..that's a big wow. I did'nt agreed..why did the group together pounced on..and then you guys say beacuse of principle going on vacation...are principle not applicable in case of spire gungaan!!
    CommentQuote
  • Golu Ji,
    As I am not invested here so cant comment. But common sense tells me that start of construction has no installment to be asked for...have you heard any builder asked for the same. The one saying so may not be fully aware and is no reason to interpret...
    Next installment will be due once the foundation etc is complete.
    CommentQuote
  • By the way Golu Ji, which Spaze project?
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher ji ladai kara ke chale gae

Golu bhai - Lets end these petty arguments. It is sheer waste of everybodys time.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Psambher ji ladai kara ke chale gae

Golu bhai - Lets end these petty arguments. It is sheer waste of everybodys time.

dear amit sir/manoja sir,
    as very senior member i want an advise from you people that i have booked spire wood 1811 sq ft@ 2981 paid 30% & emperia esfera 1655 37 c @3185 paid 20%.but as per my financial health i can continue with any one pls guide me that with which project i shall continue.your suggestions will be highly appreciated thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr_achal
    dear amit sir/manoja sir,
    as very senior member i want an advise from you people that i have booked spire wood 1811 sq ft@ 2981 paid 30% & emperia esfera 1655 37 c @3185 paid 20%.but as per my financial health i can continue with any one pls guide me that with which project i shall continue.your suggestions will be highly appreciated thnks

Hi, is bank loan available on either of 2 projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Hi, is bank loan available on either of 2 projects?

dear sir,
    bank loan is available for spire project but still emperia has no clue regarding to which bank they have contacted for finance option.thnks pls give your opinion thnks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • go for imperia , atleast u will have some peace of mind and do tell us the price at which u are able to sell ur spire investment
    CommentQuote