I am not sure if this has been discussed earlier but i was wondering if people could provide their opinions on this comparison.

Would be really helpful.

I am leaning towards NH-8 projects rather than Dwarka e-way projects. Going with the historical trend, I don't expect too much growth in old gurgaon/palam vihar area. I see continuing growth in the NH-8 surrounding areas.

Would really appreciate comments and opinions here.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Similar topic has been discussed umpteen times . Search for the threads .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Similar topic has been discussed umpteen times . Search for the threads .

Sir, I did see different threads for these projects but not the comparison thread. Could you post the link please.

Your expert opinion would be much better than the link though :):)
    CommentQuote
  • Palam Vihar area was always less expensive than its counterparts on the left side of NH8. However, the appreciation was always in proportion. The plots in Palam Vihar, which were available at Rs. 8000 per sq. yds in Dec. 2003 are now hovering around Rs. 83,000 per sq. yds., more than 10-fold increase in less than 8 years. Metro connectivity, e-way connectivity are zooming the prices up.

Its altogether a different matter if you have zeroed in on NH 8 pojects in far flung areas on which you will find experts opinion in several threads.
    CommentQuote