Monsoon breeze(formerly canary residency) phase-2 is launched in with price starting 49 lacs for 2BHK + Study..
only 2 towers are launched... does anyone have more details about sizes? I have heard BSP is around 3500 Rs...
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes they have launched 2 towers... i heard the price is 3599..1375 sq ft, 1725 3bhk, 2125 4bhk...

Originally Posted by nitin0679
    Monsoon breeze(formerly canary residency) phase-2 is launched in with price starting 49 lacs for 2BHK + Study..
    only 2 towers are launched... does anyone have more details about sizes? I have heard BSP is around 3500 Rs...
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project and builder compared with Emaar Palm Hills or Palm Garden. It seems impressive in terms of bsp.

Also, is this project right on NH8 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    yes they have launched 2 towers... i heard the price is 3599..1375 sq ft, 1725 3bhk, 2125 4bhk...

Thanks Amit :)
    1375 is 2BHK + study I guess... In terms of pricing, I think its attractive considering the fact that modular kitchen and wardrobes are included..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info nitin and Amit. Could you pm me any broker details , cant find many dealing with project yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Thanks for the info nitin and Amit. Could you pm me any broker details , cant find many dealing with project yet.

Sending you the details... check your PM
    CommentQuote
  • Pls also send me the PM detail
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the message :-)
    CommentQuote
  • PM details required

Originally Posted by nitin1979
    Pls also send me the PM detail

Please send the PM details to me also :)

Thanks,
    Nishant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigshownisha
    Please send the PM details to me also :)

Thanks,
    Nishant

Price looks to be very reasonable....
    CommentQuote
  • My 2 cents, as heard from the company:

Two towers have been launched - Tower A and B, these are part of the same project - CR - Phase I and is not phase II. Having said that, the pricing is indeed very attractive - 3599. The two towers have been completely underwritten.

The project, although, is now known as Monsoon Breeze.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this price really attractive ?

I doubt ,Entry level on 3599 fetch decent ROI in 1.5- 2 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin1979
    Is this price really attractive ?

I doubt ,Entry level on 3599 fetch decent ROI in 1.5- 2 years?

It should fetch you a good premium in 6 months to an year considering the fact that their old towers would be ready for possession by january next year... even 200 Rs in 6 months would mean ROI of 25% if the builder takes 20% of BSP. It's just my POV...
    CommentQuote
  • Which one is good for investment in 2-3 year timeframe sec 78 or sec 82..Both are 1 to 1.5 km away from NH8..

Price are also nearly same in both the sectors...

The only difference is one is is left side and another is on rightside of NH8.
    CommentQuote
  • Price is alright but builder is nothing awesome to talk of, so don't expect much ROI in short term at least. Once , the project is completed , it will fetch good returns if project is executed decently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Price is alright but builder is nothing awesome to talk of, so don't expect much ROI in short term at least. Once , the project is completed , it will fetch good returns if project is executed decently.

Agreed.. builder is not in the league of best but definitely better than a lot of builders who just park investor's money in their accounts :)
    Atleast these guys have delivered what they promised earlier...
    CommentQuote