Hi guys,
A friend wants to invest 20 lakhs for a period of three years in Gurgaon....I suggested she invest in Vipul Greens Dharuhera project in a one bedroom flat...she doesn't seem very keen about a one bedroom flat. What would you all suggest she do with her money? :bab (22):
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by minnie64
    Hi guys,
    A friend wants to invest 20 lakhs for a period of three years in Gurgaon....I suggested she invest in Vipul Greens Dharuhera project in a one bedroom flat...she doesn't seem very keen about a one bedroom flat. What would you all suggest she do with her money? :bab (22):

Why Dharuhera.. why not bhiwadi? its just few kms away from dharuhera.. anyways both are far from gurgaon but a flat in bhiwadi could fetch your friend decent rental in coming years since its gonna be an industrial hub... if your friend can stretch her budget to 25 lacs, she could get a decent 2 BR flat in bhiwadi...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin0679
    Why Dharuhera.. why not bhiwadi? its just few kms away from dharuhera.. anyways both are far from gurgaon but a flat in bhiwadi could fetch your friend decent rental in coming years since its gonna be an industrial hub... if your friend can stretch her budget to 25 lacs, she could get a decent 2 BR flat in bhiwadi...

thanks Nitin for the good advice which I would relay to her. Any particular builder in Bhiwadi you may have in mind?
    CommentQuote
  • Well, there are several and price also varies a lot depending on the construction status. In Bhiwadi, it is good to for a re-sale rather than pre-launch as that would help you avoid projects that do take some time to take off. Bhiwadi is not as hot as Gurgaon, so this is an important point to consider. Among builders in Bhiwadi, there are few with the best price estimation.

1. Omaxe Ph- I(2 Bhk floors of 700 sq.ft, which is little tight and should be around 14-15 L in re-sale)
    2. Piyush Rosette( 2bhk floorsof 960 sq.ft in Rs 16-17 L and construction has been going fine; possession expected at the end of 2012)
    3. Krish Ph-1 or 2( try to buy in 1 if possible as 2 and 3(just launched) are new and will take time; prices of 2 Bhk with size around 1000sq.ft would be close to Rs 18 L or so).
    4. Aashiana (this would be ready to move 2 Bhk in 25L or so, but quality and maintenance is very good)

There are some other ready to move properties like Trehan, BDI, Kajaria but for 2 Bhk everything is going to be more than 20L for sure.

It is a good upcoming area with lots of industries coming up, so you can expect a good rental return.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi djvJain,
    Do you know how much rent is offered for 2bhk flat in Asshiana?
    CommentQuote
  • It is a nice society, so I easily expect it to be Rs 6000 pm or higher.
    CommentQuote
    thanks Nitin for the good advice which I would relay to her. Any particular builder in Bhiwadi you may have in mind?

Minnie you are welcome!! your question is already answered by a gentleman... Also if you search on some of the property portals like 99acres, magicbricks etc, you would find ample listings in that range... I spoke to one broker 2 months back and he had some 3br in 25-30 lacs range and was ready for possession... he was mentioning that rentals could be in the range 6-8K for 2br/3br...
    CommentQuote
    Hi guys,

New project "Springdale" is going to be launched in Dharuhera Sector 3 by Vardhman Group.

Price is also quite low 1795 per sq. feet .You could get a Unit in 21 lakh rupees.

PM for further information
    CommentQuote
  • Its a new project so hold on before buying anything. Pick something in re-sale from the already running under-construction projects.
    CommentQuote
  • sourabhcre,
    Please Send me the details as well on

"New project "Springdale" is going to be launched in Dharuhera Sector 3 by Vardhman Group"

Sidhu
    CommentQuote
  • Getting deal of 2400 psft in vipul gardens dharuhera for 3 bhk 1650sqft in down payment plan. Is it worth investing in this project. How is the pace on which construction is going on.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think so..
    Try to negotiate with them. Else for for Raheja OMA project, if you are looking investment, it will give you better returns as compare to all other project . my pov.
    CommentQuote