HI,

I am new member on the forum, do you have any idea about the forthcoming project 'International City' by Shobha Developers at Sector 109, Gurgoan. Does it worth such huge investment at this point when there is no proper connectivity to the site.

What is the status of Dwarka-Gurgoan Expressway? When it will be complete?

In view of above please contribute your comment & suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is already a thread on this project . Search, before u post a new thread .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/iref-members-q-forum/t-search-before-posting-19250.html#post210185
    CommentQuote
  • to mod and developers....

isnt it possible to have a fb like referencing so that if you type "Unitech" then it shows you a list of all threads starting with unitech?

or is it too cumbersome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gvipin
    to mod and developers....

isnt it possible to have a fb like referencing so that if you type "Unitech" then it shows you a list of all threads starting with unitech?

or is it too cumbersome.

Bro, that needs Ajax. These forums are ready made available on php and admin just needs to customize it. This way they don't need any technical help. What else would you expect for free? Donate them some money and they would be more than happy to oblige you.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Bro, that needs Ajax. These forums are ready made available on php and admin just needs to customize it. This way they don't need any technical help. What else would you expect for free? Donate them some money and they would be more than happy to oblige you.:)

Wow Ajax and Php taks...:)..seems like we have quite a few IT guys around...

BTW..believe me forum must be making quite some thing with these number of hits..they get enough advertising :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Wow Ajax and Php taks...:)..seems like we have quite a few IT guys around...

BTW..believe me forum must be making quite some thing with these number of hits..they get enough advertising :bab (59):

Where? I don't see any google ad-sense or annoying popups ?:D
    Then again, who knows. I use mozilla with ABP installed and never get to see any on most sites.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha International City- Does it worth to Invest...???

Hi everyone,
    Sobha International City is a prestigious township project from the developer Sobha Developers. Alongside the prestigious Sobha International City there are some prestigious high rise projects including Chintels Paradiso, ATS Kocoon, Raheja Atharva, Experion The Heartsong, Experion The Westerlies etc.

I visited this place few days back and could notice that Sobha International Township falls short of infrastructural provisions, aesthetics and security. Price has not being the key factor for me but comfortable and secure neighborhood with all necessary infrastructures in place are very important. I had read a blog which has explained about the property very clearly .
    ----------------------

Please follow on http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-gurgaon/t-sobha-international-city-villas-jv-chintels-109-106-dwarka-expressway-19171.html
    CommentQuote