Got a mail from my broker. Tivoli has Launched 1/2/3 BHK in Daruhera starting at 11 Lacs only. The project has Golf In the project and has 12% assured Returns.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • how is he builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiana
    how is he builder?

they are known previously by Tivoli Garden Chatarpur
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiana
    how is he builder?

These appartments have Golf View and they are fully furnished
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vikas,

Can you share the email of the broker with us? Builder looks OK to me but they don't seem to have any experience in residential projects. Price of 11Lac for a golf view studio apartment for Daruhera seems to be quite competitive. Delhities can buy these apartments for their weekend trip or for a small drink party. I look forward to hearing from some senior members their thoughts.

Cheers!!!

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project officially launched and where on NH-8 it is?
    CommentQuote
  • Oh!!!!!!!!!
    If I am right and remember this Tivoli Projects in Dharuhera was launched 4 to 5 years back, had seen advertisement in News paper too. that project had been cancelled that time or what? and again the same is being launched?
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the case, then people should just stay way till the construction starts.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Oh!!!!!!!!!
    If I am right and remember this Tivoli Projects in Dharuhera was launched 4 to 5 years back, had seen advertisement in News paper too. that project had been cancelled that time or what? and again the same is being launched?
    CommentQuote
  • This got launched late 2007 and looked promising at that point of time. A 650 sq.feet studio was costing approx 25 lacs at that point of time.

My father is an unfortunate investor for this project and has paid up 3 installments. Nothing much on the site though.

The project was to be completed before Commonwealth Games !!!

Do refer to the below link :
    http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2010/6/12/223054/816
    CommentQuote
  • Better Stay Away from such STALLED PROJECTS
    CommentQuote
  • No kidding, stay away from such crooks. There are tons of good projects in re-sale so someone looking to buy in this area should look towards those.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Better Stay Away from such STALLED PROJECTS
    CommentQuote