I got a call from a broker informing abt Oris Pre-launch in high rise apt in sec 89.

2BHK priced at 3100 /sft and 3 BHK at 2900/sft

anyone with more info? and any reviews abt the location?

Thanks,
Gagan
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have also heard about this. Woudl request Senior members to please advise.

Also, what are the risks in Soft Launch and what precautions should be taken ?

What discounts are available with this one ?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Orris Prelaunch at 4% discount.

There is a group deal on Orris Sector 89 prelaunch in which 4% additional discount is being offered, which in my opinion is not bad.

You can see the details of the deal at Prelaunch Investment in Sector 89, Gurgaon - New Residential Project at Attractive Price

It says that orris also has a tie up with DLF to develop 50 acres of commercial space in Sector 88 (which is just opposite this project) so one can expect decent appreciation in this.

Finstar

Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    I have also heard about this. Woudl request Senior members to please advise.

Also, what are the risks in Soft Launch and what precautions should be taken ?

What discounts are available with this one ?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project ?

Has this been launched already and if so, what are the ongoing prices ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is 3C- The project is in Orris' Land bank. If it is not it will be adjascent to 3C with similar kind of rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falgun77
    Any update on this project ?

Has this been launched already and if so, what are the ongoing prices ?

I think brokers even collected the cheques but soon returned since orris dint accepted the bookings. They were waiting for all approvals before the final launch.

May be its the same site where it will come up with 3C.
    It could happen that units could be booked at either on orris or 3C' end.

Regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote