Members!!!!
I have been looking to invest in a 3/4 Bhk since a few months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project or Emaar MGF's Palm Garden, Sector 83, NH-8.... I request all of you to share you views. I am looking for this for next 5 years investment. What will be the ROI?
IREO Flat Size 1643, Palm Garden Flat sizes 1850 or 1900

thnx
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What rates are you getting after discounts?

location wise 67a dosen't look great.
    CommentQuote
  • IREO's somewhare 5550 and Palm offering 4250 + PLC
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest go for Palm Gardens!! Better floor plan, better location, better price!!
    CommentQuote
  • I am not big fan of dwarak e-way.

67a is still not on master plan. Also, its fairly inside from GC-ex

I suggest you put your money on new launch of unitech - floors on SPR. OR new high rise expected in same area - Unitech Crest view.
    CommentQuote
  • See Sector-67 A location on the master plan http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-28lEq0OcVUY/TfHhQ_kvFmI/AAAAAAAAABU/wc09iRKKAd0/s1600/Gurgaon+Master+Plan+2025.JPG. Its connected with Sohna Road as well as GC Road.

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I am not big fan of dwarak e-way.

I suggest you put your money on new launch of unitech - floors on SPR. OR new high rise expected in same area - Unitech Crest view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I am not big fan of dwarak e-way.

Like the location or price is a different issue altogether .
    But may be you are not looking at the correct master plan , dont look at master plan 2021 , look at master plan 2025 !!sectors 67a and 63 a have been added !
    CommentQuote
  • Visit both places to clear ur confusion. I dont think u would have an iota of doubt left after that.
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

I am not sure if master plan 2025 is notified yet.

Irrespective, i think 67A is fairly far off from GC-ex.

I would still recommend Unitech Anthea floors or upcoming new high rise by Unitech. At least they are near SPR.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion Sector-61 to 67 and 67A on GC Extention Road should command higher values than 68 and beyond (on the other side of Sohna Road) because of their proximity to GC Road and other fully developed sectors/projects on the North side of the GCX Road. Sector 67A is approx 1.5 KM from the GCX Road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

I am not sure if master plan 2025 is notified yet.

Irrespective, i think 67A is fairly far off from GC-ex.

I would still recommend Unitech Anthea floors or upcoming new high rise by Unitech. At least they are near SPR.

Master plan 2025 is happening !!!
    And i did not mean to oppose your liking or disliking a particular location , it is completely ones personal choice , i just wanted to state that sector 67 a is there in the master plan !
    Cheerz
    bishan
    CommentQuote
  • Any sectors including sec 67A would be more desirable area compare to sectors on the other side of the toll once developed. Sec 67A would be the right behind the most premium location in Gurgaon in 3-4 years time
    CommentQuote
  • Dont want to offend anyone but i feel some comments from members are way off from the origin thread that was posted. We are not comparing sector 8x/9x Vs Sector 67A but comparing 2 projects Ireo and Emaar PG.

yogi_dude: Can you be specific when you are comparing sec 67A with sec 83? We all would be interested to listen to +ves about this location.
    CommentQuote
  • Toll will any way be shifted by the time Palm Gardens is ready for possession.

But, Ireo project still offers faster connectivity to main Gurgaon regardless of toll being shifted. On the other hand both projects will be in proximity of upcoming commericlal projects, either on GCex or just besides Palm Gardens.

In the short to medium term Ireo project will appreciate more in my view, in the long term once Dwarka Eway is constructed, Palm Gardens will gain a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • So, How about the development down the line of 5 years in E-Way area as I am completely looking for an investment point of view?
    CommentQuote
  • How about construction quality and builder reputation?
    Also, Please do let me know about any other issues with the builders either IREO or Emaar MGF?
    CommentQuote