This is the email I got directly from Unitech

Dear All,

It’s your last chance to own your dream home on the Southern Periphery Road. Unitech launches “Crest View” luxury apartments.
Own spacious 2 & 3 bedroom apartments at a very affordable price.

Project Advantage ;

1. It is a part of 100 Acre Wildflower Country Township in Sector 70, Gurgaon.

2. Location – on Darbaripur Road, less than 500 mtrs from Southern Periphery Road.

3. 2 BHK apartments of size around 1250 sq ft, 3 BHK apartments of size around 1400 sq ft.

4. Ticket sizes – tentative - 2 BHK apartment - 70 Lakhs, 3 BHK – 80 Lakhs.

5. Split A/c and Imported Marble flooring.

For Bookings :

CHEQUE WILL BE IN FAVOR OF : Unitech Ltd.- Crestview Sales A/c .

2BHK - 7 LACS

3BHK - 8 LACS
Read more
1008 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks vikas I was just guessing
    Rs I did not make the map it's given in the brochure of anthea I took it from the websites

Looking at the different locations market in this map as future developments in yellow, unitech seems to have a huge land bank in this area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks vikas I was just guessing
    Rs I did not make the map it's given in the brochure of anthea I took it from the websites

Looking at the different locations market in this map as future developments in yellow, unitech seems to have a huge land bank in this area

this time ur right Amit :-)... Unitech has 100 acres of land there. But it's all not in very symmetric fashion. All zig-zag and apread around (as you can see from the map)

It was not actually me but one of my close friend who visited that place. He liked the location of South Park (bang on SPR), but was not very appreciative about Crest.

His suggestion was anyday southpark/vista will appreciate much more than this crest as location matters a lot in case of property. 2km inside is a major drawback and also it depends on what will happen to the land around which is not with Unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • Vikash are you invested in any of these projects - southpark or Vista??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    this time ur right Amit :-)... Unitech has 100 acres of land there. But it's all not in very symmetric fashion. All zig-zag and apread around (as you can see from the map)

It was not actually me but one of my close friend who visited that place. He liked the location of South Park (bang on SPR), but was not very appreciative about Crest.

His suggestion was anyday southpark/vista will appreciate much more than this crest as location matters a lot in case of property. 2km inside is a major drawback and also it depends on what will happen to the land around which is not with Unitech.

can't agree more on location. I will visit on Tuesday and shall revert.
    CommentQuote
  • Vikash and RS - I think you guys should not invest in crest view since you are so concerned about the location.

Property should only be bought where there is complete conviction.

Nonetheless, my opinion is that crest view response will be based on pricing that unitech comes up with.

I think if we start calculating 100 meters from SPR or whatever then by that logic Nirvana - 1 would should have been a flop since it falls many kilometers inside GC-ex

AND no flat in d-eway will sell since the location at this moment is deep inside no where
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Vikash and RS - I think you guys should not invest in crest view since you are so concerned about the location.

Property should only be bought where there is complete conviction.

Nonetheless, my opinion is that crest view response will be based on pricing that unitech comes up with.

I think if we start calculating 100 meters from SPR or whatever then by that logic Nirvana - 1 would should have been a flop since it falls many kilometers inside GC-ex

AND no flat in d-eway will sell since the location at this moment is deep inside no where

Sir,
    thanks for your advice, surely I will not invest...when I have choice. Otherwise I have never said that it is not good or worthless.
    How can we compare Nirvana 1, that is at a much better location and fully developed project. Still see what rates they were launched, so we have to see what sort of appreciation potential will these new launches will have.
    My personal opinion - you are certainly right on D way projects, inflated and no way you can live there in next 4-5 years (Things may change fast). Now considering if everything is getting sold what should one do?? simply pick the one you like. That's what we all do, so no offense to anyone.
    Now tell me - South Park was launched 4 months back or so, at a much better location. At best people can expect Crest at a similar rate, if so...which will give better appreciation?? I do not go by what public is/will do.
    CommentQuote
  • RS, NC

I do not think the location of crestview is 2 KM inside SPR...

In 2 KM distance u will enter sector 68

I think it is less than a Km inside from SPR which is not bad....

Southpark will definitely have an advantage since it is bang on SPR but still even crestview has a more than decent location and will be part of the whole township...
    CommentQuote
  • Bahut maara - marri, chilum-chilli ho rahi hai Unitech ke projects ke liya .

Yeh hai RE ki moh maya .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj bhai I spoke ti few brokers they said...there is huge investor appetite for projects near main gurgaon as in that area only limited projects are coming 1-2 in the last 6 months
    CommentQuote
    Manoj bhai I spoke ti few brokers they said...there is huge investor appetite for projects near main gurgaon as in that area only limited projects are coming 1-2 in the last 6 months

Boss, one correction is due...both these crest view and Floors are in sec 70 A & not 70 as south park is.
    CommentQuote
  • RS - where did u find this??

I am assuming it is sector 70 ??
    CommentQuote
    RS - where did u find this??

I am assuming it is sector 70 ??

Amit- Definitely 70A, earlier I was also under the same impression. I think Vikash was not too much off the mark. I will still check it further since he said one of friends visited the site and not he himself. Sector 70 A pucca
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit- Definitely 70A, earlier I was also under the same impression. I think Vikash was not too much off the mark. I will still check it further since he said one of friends visited the site and not he himself. Sector 70 A pucca

Now check the link, the web page says 71 & 72. Some sales guys at unitech told me 70A when I visited them on Friday. 70 to hai nahi...kya bolte ho amit bhai??
    CommentQuote
    Now check the link, the web page says 71 & 72. Some sales guys at unitech told me 70A when I visited them on Friday. 70 to hai nahi...kya bolte ho amit bhai??

sorry link pasted here
    Township Builders in Gurgaon | Property in Gurgaon | Housing Construction Company in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote

RS , please update the forum once you visit the site personaly.
    FOr short to medium term, closer to SPR means more appreciation. Long term main sab barabar hone wala hai.
    CommentQuote