This is the email I got directly from Unitech

Dear All,

It’s your last chance to own your dream home on the Southern Periphery Road. Unitech launches “Crest View” luxury apartments.
Own spacious 2 & 3 bedroom apartments at a very affordable price.

Project Advantage ;

1. It is a part of 100 Acre Wildflower Country Township in Sector 70, Gurgaon.

2. Location – on Darbaripur Road, less than 500 mtrs from Southern Periphery Road.

3. 2 BHK apartments of size around 1250 sq ft, 3 BHK apartments of size around 1400 sq ft.

4. Ticket sizes – tentative - 2 BHK apartment - 70 Lakhs, 3 BHK – 80 Lakhs.

5. Split A/c and Imported Marble flooring.

For Bookings :

CHEQUE WILL BE IN FAVOR OF : Unitech Ltd.- Crestview Sales A/c .

2BHK - 7 LACS

3BHK - 8 LACS
Read more
1006 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How wide is Darbaripur Road , any idea Amit ?

I got same info from brokers, but good to see confirmation from the company.
    CommentQuote
  • What discounts are being offered here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001

Dear All,

It’s your last chance to own your dream home on the Southern Periphery Road. Unitech launches “Crest View” luxury apartments.

Project Advantage ;

2. Location – on Darbaripur Road, less than 500 mtrs from Southern Periphery Road.

3. 2 BHK apartments of size around 1250 sq ft, 3 BHK apartments of size around 1400 sq ft.

For Bookings :

CHECKS WILL BE IN FAVOR OF : Unitech Ltd.-Crestview Sales A/c .

2BHK - 7 LACS

3BHK - 8 LACS

:DI do not know what is meant by very affordable price for new launches on SPR. Can any one explain the definition of very affordable price:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • wish we all knew.... For ambani 500 cr house is affordable and for a new joinee even a 25L may be a dream...
    on a lighter note met some body who bought a house after waiting for 8 months for a correction ( and paying 600/sq ft more)and said this

black humour but unfortunately true at least in current scenario....

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :D Can any one explain the definition of very affordable price:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • mail from broker

Again over hype created by broker. Saying first preference for the people who are giving cheques right now. Don't know if there will be a lucky draw again like Anthea floors .....

Dear Sir,
    Unitech is soon launching 2 & 3 Bed Room Apartments – UNITECH-CRESTVIEW - 2 Bed Room Apartments in area of apprx 1200-1250 sq ft and 3 Bed Room 1400-1450 sq ft.
    Below is the product brief for Crestview Apartments at Wildflower Country –
    1. It is a part of 100 Acre Wildflower Country Township in Sector 70, Gurgaon (Nirvana III).
    2. Location – Less than 500 mtrs from Southern Periphery Road (SPR) – 90 Meters wide – Well connected to NH-8, Sohna Road & Golf Course Extn Road.
    3. Product Mix – 70% 2 BHK apartments of size around 1250 sq ft – Rs.75 Lacs* onwards.
    30% 3 BHK apartments of size around 1400 – 1450 Sq ft – Rs.88 Lacs* onwards
    Booking Amount Rs.7 Lacs & 8 Lacs Respectively. Cheques will be in favour of ‘Unitech Ltd - Crestview Sales A/c.’
    Rate will be informed as soon as its finalized. To avail of the First Rate / Inaugural Discount, Kindly Contact us immediately.
    *Indicative Cost, May Vary.To avail of the First Rate / Inaugural Discount, Kindly Contact us immediately.
    *Indicative Cost, May Vary.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech marketing team is good at hype for sure. Looks like this product will be sold out even before launch if one is to believe the brokers :p
    CommentQuote
  • That's the reason Unitech investors have always made money...

Unitech is a Price maker and decides the price and many locations in GGN through its marketing and launches...

They have one of the best if not the best, marketing team in GGN
    CommentQuote
  • I do not think priority numbers work.

I gave my cheque for Anthea floors as well, fairly early in the process. But i lost out on lucky draw.

I think small size - 2 bhk especially will again lucky draw way.
    CommentQuote
  • Gupta ji, it seems you gave your cheque through a small time broker. what I have learnt after dealing with all kind of brokers is the fact that big guys have contacts within the organization and would get you something if not what u want. same as small fish and big fish tussle in sea....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Gupta ji, it seems you gave your cheque through a small time broker. what I have learnt after dealing with all kind of brokers is the fact that big guys have contacts within the organization and would get you something if not what u want. same as small fish and big fish tussle in sea....

Hamne nahi socha tha, ek din aisa bhi ayega, RE mein aag lagegi, cheque lottery ka ticket ban jayega
    CommentQuote
  • wah wah, wah wah!!!
    CommentQuote
    That's the reason Unitech investors have always made money...

Unitech is a Price maker and decides the price and many locations in GGN through its marketing and launches...

They have one of the best if not the best, marketing team in GGN

Boss, any further clarity on this project??
    CommentQuote

Dear All,

Project Advantage ;

For Bookings :

CHECKS WILL BE IN FAVOR OF : Unitech Ltd.-Crestview Sales A/c .

2BHK - 7 LACS

3BHK - 8 LACS

I also got E mail from unitech >>
    somebody guess price psf in next 8-12 months

Dear Patron,

Greetings of the day!

Unitech is coming up with a glorious high rise apartment by the name of Crestview, the one word definition for sophistication, affordability and comfortable reach

You need not wait in serpentine traffic jams and spend hours in maddening traffic to reach any place of your choice now. This is a dream project which shall be just half a kilometer from the golf course extension road; that shall provide a free flowing approach of the golf course extension road (150 meter width) which shall also have an overhead running metro

Size expectation / tentative booking amount (tentative information):-

Unitech crestview shall have 2 bhk apartment of area approximately 1200-1250 sq ft (booking amount 7 Lacs INR)
    3 bhk apartment of area approximately 1400-1450 sq ft (booking amount 8 Lacs INR)
    All Cheques shall be in favour of ‘’unitech limited – crestview sales a/c’

Crestview salient features (tentative information):-

1. It is part of the landscaped 100 Acre Wildflower Country Township in Sector 70, Gurgaon.
    2. Location – less than 500 meters from Southern Periphery Road.
    3. Tentative budget - 2 BHK apartments _ 70 Lacs INR
    3 BHK apartments – 80 Lacs INR

Kindly feel free to call and know about any further detail.

Regards,

Kish***

Residential Sales
    -

Unitech Limited

Ground floor
    Signature Towers
    South City -I, NH-8,
    Gurgaon-122001

CommentQuote
  • 70 lakh with 10% as initial. It means BSP of close to 5800.

One must watch out for initial discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    70 lakh with 10% as initial. It means BSP of close to 5800.

One must watch out for initial discount.

Gupta Ji, how come you have calculated BSP as 5800?
    RS
    CommentQuote