Guys

I am an allotee of BPTP astaire Gardens, gurgaon & wish to form a group (If mods allow) to discus various matters

Lets form a group for BPTP Astaire Gardens in Gurgaon Sec-70A

Your Id / name etc is not required,
Your plot number is not required,
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • join mail at bptpastaire

pl mail at

bptpastairegmail.com

I would like to join the group
    CommentQuote
  • mail id is

bptpastairegmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..which size floor did you buy and how much you paid for it? Did you get any broker discount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    Hi..which size floor did you buy and how much you paid for it? Did you get any broker discount?

Are you interested in buying or u have already bought a floor

We bought it with a discount of 5 lakh in the initial booking time for 196 sqyds floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashaa
    Are you interested in buying or u have already bought a floor

We bought it with a discount of 5 lakh in the initial booking time for 196 sqyds floor

same here

I wonder why more allotees are not coming forward.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I am infact interested in buying so would like to have your feedback

I m slightly scared of BPTP - previous record especially in Faridabad

Pl comment
    CommentQuote
  • where are u interested in buying? dwarka expressway or sec 70
    CommentQuote
  • Astaire - Sec-70A
    CommentQuote
  • I bought 250 sq yd floor in astaire garden. Overall experience is ok..although BPTP goofed up in adjusting my broker discount in first installment but they have made changes now. Email communication is little slow (you will get response in 3 days) but atleast you will get response.

But this is very early stages of project. I invested with frame of mind that as long as they give delivery (even if after1 yr of promise date) I should be fine.

Considering prices in near by sectors I think this is fairly priced (little bit on higher side).
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought 196 sq yds ground floor unit. my dealer discount is also not adjusted. Is the location ok? I Bought it fir investment purpose. Let's see how it goes from here.
    CommentQuote
  • A group has been created on same site in the name of astaire: i urge all of you to join......
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    I bought 250 sq yd floor in astaire garden. Overall experience is ok..although BPTP goofed up in adjusting my broker discount in first installment but they have made changes now. Email communication is little slow (you will get response in 3 days) but atleast you will get response.

But this is very early stages of project. I invested with frame of mind that as long as they give delivery (even if after1 yr of promise date) I should be fine.

Considering prices in near by sectors I think this is fairly priced (little bit on higher side).

How much was the broker discount.Please join the group 'astaire' link given above, on this site.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Allottees Please join fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Broker discount was 3.5%
    CommentQuote