NEW DELHI: ATS Infrastructure has bought a 14-acre plot in Gurgaon for Rs 150 crore and will build an upper mid-market residential project, in what would be the builders's first real estate project in the city.

Sources who did not want to be identified said that real estate fund HDFC Portfolio Management Services has part-financed the purchase, putting in Rs 100 crore. The plot is close to the under-construction Dwarka-Manesar expressway in Gurgaon.

"This is our first foray into the Gurgaon market," said Getamber Anand, managing director of ATS Infrastructure who confirmed that the company has bought the land that had all licences for a group housing project but did not confirm if HDFC PMS was the financial partner. GenReal Property Advisors was the transaction advisors for the deal.

The developer can build close to 1.4 million sq ft on the 14-acre plot. Some farmers from whom the seller bought the land originally, will also have to be compensated by ATS.

The developer has also signed a joint development agreement with the Chintels Group for building a group housing project on a 10-acre plot in Sector 106 in the same area of Gurgaon.

The Dwarka-Manesar expressway in Gurgaon, which is also called the northern peripheral road, is seeing a number of new projects being launched. Recently, Bangalore-based Sobha Developers the launched a villa project called Sobha International City in Sector 106, 108 and 109 on the same expressway in Gurgaon.

ATS Infrastructure buys 14-acre plot in Gurgaon for Rs 150 crore - The Economic Times
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • As per my information, this land is in sector 104. The existing thread is related to the one is sector 109, in association with chintels.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit08
    As per my information, this land is in sector 104. The existing thread is related to the one is sector 109, in association with chintels.



    I thought the same..thats y a new thread..
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like u guys r right . Excuse me for the Faux pas .

    Originally Posted by Amit08
    As per my information, this land is in sector 104. The existing thread is related to the one is sector 109, in association with chintels.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks like u guys r right . Excuse me for the Faux pas .


    It signifies that most of your comments are extraneous and you write just for the heck of it :D:D without even realizing whether they make sense or make no sense

    Anyway, commented in good spirit :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • It is yr. opinion . Hundreds in the forum have a different opinion .

    It proves one thing, some people just like to have fun ( just poke their nose everywhere ) & also some like to praise themselves, if nobody else is willing to .

    Commented in an equally good spirit :bab (45):.


    Originally Posted by durb100us
    Every investor have a different prospective and priority.

    I dont know about, how you do investment and what remains your priority, but for me its always the entry level and location.

    I have till date always maintained minimum 100% ROI on my investmets and have never till date held one particular project for more then 6 years. Also I dont get obsessed by quality and gentry as i dont invest for end use.

    Surprisingly, this strategy works for me and i am well aware of risk percentage involved in such investments.

    I am not here to convince people or to force them to like my invested project, but just to share.

    There are some serious investors in the forum, whose vision and farsightedness i appreciate.

    So i keep visiting this forum, once in a week, else i was very regular earlier, but found this place showcasing one's ego, rumourmill, baseless arguments, Juvenile investors arguing etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    It is yr. opinion . Hundreds in the forum have a different opinion .

    It proves one thing, some people just like to have fun ( just poke their nose everywhere ) & also some like to praise themselves, if nobody else is willing to .

    Commented in an equally good spirit :bab (45):.



    Everyone is opportunistic in this forum....Some in the Active Capacity and some in Passive Capacity
    CommentQuote
  • ATS to build two housing projects at Rs 550 cr

    New Delhi: Real estate firm ATS Group today said it would develop two housing projects in Gurgaon with an investment of nearly Rs 550 crore.
    The Noida-based company would develop 924 housing units in both these projects over the next three years.
    "We are foraying into the Gurgaon real estate market with two group housing projects. The first project, spread over 12.2 acres, will be developed in joint venture with land owner Chintels Group," ATS Group Managing Director Getamber Anand told reporters here.
    ATS would develop the second housing project over 14.59 acres of land, out of which 10.5 acres have already been acquired by the company. This project would be launched early next year.
    Asked about the investment, ATS Chief Executive Officer Soumik Bandyopadhyay said the company has invested about Rs 140 crore on land acquisitions and another Rs 400 crore would go towards construction.
    On funding the proposed investment, Anand said the financial closure of the projects has been achieved.
    "We have raised funds from HDFC Portfolio Management Services for the second housing project," Anand said, but refused to give further details.
    The company has so far delivered 2,150 housing units covering 4 million sq ft and is presently developing 5,300 units in 12 million sq ft of area in Noida, Ghaziabad and Dera Bassi near Chandigarh.

    ATS to build two housing projects at Rs 550 cr
    CommentQuote
  • There r two kinds of opportunists -

    a) One who sees an opportunity & seizes it, before anybody else . Many do so, without harming the interests of an individual or of a group . No harm in being such an opportunist . If u have the foresight or the sense to see ahead of others, no harm in grabbing the opportunity, losers or people who don't see the opportunity r going to call u one name or the other .

    b) One who takes immediate advantage, often unethically, of any circumstance of possible benefit . Normally this whole process is accompanied / associated with egoism, lies/fraud, overconfidence, tendency to always seek an moment to ignite fights among people etc. Better, not to become such an opportunist .


    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Everyone is opportunistic in this forum....Some in the Active Capacity and some in Passive Capacity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    There r two kinds of opportunists -

    a) One who sees an opportunity & seizes it, before anybody else . Many do so, without harming the interests of an individual or of a group . No harm in being such an opportunist . If u have the foresight or the sense to see ahead of others, no harm in grabbing the opportunity, losers or people who don't see the opportunity r going to call u one name or the other .

    b) One who takes immediate advantage, often unethically, of any circumstance of possible benefit . Normally this whole process is accompanied / associated with egoism, lies/fraud, overconfidence, tendency to always seek an moment to ignite fights among people etc. Better, not to become such an opportunist .


    Hope to see some discussions about this project as well. It would be good if we start new threads for these great philosophical quotes. It won't waste time of the members who want to keep themselves within real estate related discussions only.

    This comment is also in a good spirit.
    CommentQuote
  • My comment is in reply to a specific comment . I hope u r intelligent enough to make that out .

    Great philosophical quotes & how much u believe in them & adhere to them, life & how u deal in RE & life r interconnected aspects . But leave it, could be beyond u .

    This comment is again in a good spirit .




    Originally Posted by singhr
    Hope to see some discussions about this project as well. It would be good if we start new threads for these great philosophical quotes. It won't waste time of the members who want to keep themselves within real estate related discussions only.

    This comment is also in a good spirit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhr
    Hope to see some discussions about this project as well. It would be good if we start new threads for these great philosophical quotes. It won't waste time of the members who want to keep themselves within real estate related discussions only.

    This comment is also in a good spirit.


    U know This comment and esp the last line WAS SO NOT REQUIRED......

    Its always better to have some positive vibes along with the discussions....else What negative vibes can do to the discussion , You urself can see the threads of spire , chintels , earth and what not
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla sensible people dont incite fights... you seem to be putting fuel to fire here...

    Let the forum be peaceful sir....
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is an important player and we need to focus considering their future projects. little insights help us all...so no more bad blood please.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • When do you expect the launch? Any idea about price?
    CommentQuote